Brit/pol/ - Radical Force edition

>Political insider confirmed for posting in brit/pol/
>Theresa May announced intention to hold general election to increase majority, she will need two thirds of parliament to support it
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39629603

>God would have voted Leave - May
theguardian.com/politics/2017/apr/16/campbell-attacks-mays-easter-message-to-nation
archive.is/Ytpwb

>UK government shielding Tony Blair from prosecution over Iraq
theguardian.com/politics/2017/apr/16/uk-attorney-general-in-bid-to-block-case-against-tony-blair-over-iraq-war
archive.is/gFfLn

>UK property bubble on buy-to-let lifeline
propertywire.com/news/uk/uk-landlords-buying-limited-company-ever-due-tax-change/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12772247
youtube.com/watch?v=-tW0QqiT2LU
youtube.com/watch?v=SRbhLtjOiRc
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/YKTD/tripcode/!!hn7ASgIZ1vE/filter/text/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reminder that all this people recommending UKIP just wants to split the vote

Mother Theresa is the way to go.

VOTE LIBDEM

Brit/pol voting intentions. If you haven't already vote now. Conservatives with a slight lead:

strawpoll.me/12772247

Remember to vote Labour for a soft Brexit. Hard Brexitards should be gassed tbqhfamalam.

VOTE UKIP

FIRE UP THE MEMES

FIRE UP THOSE MEMES

Fuck off you tactical voting scum, you are what enables the Tories.

SAY IT WITH ME:
BREXITEXIT

Soon.

Not as hot as haggis lady.

>1000 year tory reich confirmed
well, at least the corbynites/cybernats on twitter will be fucking furious

U K I P

going to bed dreaming of a Green/Lib Dem super majority

BREXIT IS BREXIT, THIS VOTE WILL DO NOTHING.

I CANT DEAL WITH HOW FAST BRIT/POL/ IS MOVING NOW

BRIT/POL/ WAS THE BEATING HEART OF Sup Forums FOR MOST OF 2016 UNTIL AFTER BREXIT, WHEN FOCUS MOVED TO TRUMP

WE HEART OF Sup Forums AGAIN

>The absolute state of Labour

UKIP still have no coherent organisation though. They might be the only party willing to enact hard Brexit but May is the only one with the ability to actually do so.

I'm not voting UKIP lads, It's a dead party, And with pricks like the Lib Dems any vote other than Tory will dilute our chances of actually leaving the EU.

>their will be more Tory MP's in Scotland in your lifetime

THE

BEST

TIMELINE

Should I stay registered at home and use a postal vote or register at my new London address?

It's a choice between Sheffield Hallam (LD/Lab marginal but historically a tory seat, held by Nick Clegg), or Holborn & St Pancras (Lab, Kier Starmer).

Don't expect Holborn & St Pancras to shift much but Hallam could be interesting if there's a tory resurgence. Hasn't been Conservative since 1992 and they are third right now.

DO NOT FALL FOR THE TORY SHILLS

U
K
I
P

> Not standing down

Bloke is mad

UKIP is a dead dream, All you need to get your thumbs out of your asses.

It's... all I ever wanted...

PLEASE MRS MAY MAKE /CANZUK/ A PART OF THE CONSERVATIVE PLATFORM, IM SO BORED AND I WANT THE EMPIRE BACK. PLEASE.

youtube.com/watch?v=-tW0QqiT2LU

youtube.com/watch?v=SRbhLtjOiRc

GET READY FOR THE
NIGHT OF FIRE

Reminder that tactical accelerationist voting is the way to go. Vote Labour, Conservative, or Lib Dem if you want to see the fall of our broken democratic system.

Ha

So many people are trashing the labour party that it's started trending on twitter

THIS

STAY STRONG

WE ARE UNDER ATTACK FROM TORY SHILLS

IF THESE ARE DIGITS CORBYN WINS A LANDSLIDE

>implying I'll ever vote Tory with them enabling record net migration despite repeatedly promising otherwise

Guess it's ukip again

SDA probably not standing anyone...only snp or or cons to choose from

Save me from this hell.

would a ukip-tory coalition be possible?

This might destroy Labour in the north for the first time ever.

I can't support Labour with their weak stance on Brexit and not supporting it fully.

I never thought I'd vote conservative but I'm seriously considering it. Possibly UKIP... but not sure.

What's with Theresa May's walk and general appearance? It's like she's from that film Witches and she's wearing a fake skin.

LEGALISE SPICE NOW

Fuck off you cuckold they are polling higher than what they got in the last election despite Brexit

>assuming xir gender

Anyone got any good Lib Dem memes they could share?

MONSTER RAVING LOONY PARTY LANDSLIDE

This.

>we'll lower immigration oops it went up again
Fuck these cunts.

so a tory majority then

reminder that there is no right answer in this election and beady eyed ethnos always lose.

shes an average looking middle aged woman

stop being such a sexist bigot

>s-shills
drumpfbaby -tier

vote against Labour not for anyone

How can one lesbian remainer be so based?

>He wants to leave the Single Market and let more pakis in

Umm, no thanks Brexit CIVICS.

You're half right honestly

WHAT IF HE COMES BACK?

I predict the SNP will win more seats based on the fact Scottish people will see it as a straight choice between them and the Tories

kek, more please

>implying they aren't still the only vaguely right wing party to pressure the tories with
Tripfags out.

I paid twice to put Corbyn in office. But he has not been honest about his true feelings on brexit. Plus Labour MPs are snake.

If Jeremy was dictator I'd vote for him. But Labour no. The EU needs to go and he should have said as much from the start since that's obviously his opinion.

Not technically a meme.

fair play to him for not saying anything about Brexit. Cheeky sod totally wanted out.

CONSERVATIVES ARE BRITPOLS PARTY
GET OUT HITCHENSBABBY

CAMERON SURGE

Sure about that kiddo?

>inb4 the eu poors millions into the libdems

>I paid twice to put Corbyn in office.

QUICKLY, JUST AS THE GERMANS RAN A REARMAMENT CAMPAIGN IN THE 30'S WE MUST REARM OURSELVES WITH YKTD'S OLD MAYFLY BUSTING IMAGES

POST THEM WITH MAYFLIESBTFO IN THE POST SO THEY CAN BE SEARCHED IN THE ARCHIVES

fuck sake i was gonna go cycle to greggs two hours ago but this GE has kept me here

fuck off you cunts let me out

What do frogs need to be cured of?

Torys would not have called election if they weren't almost sure they'd win. I predict they are going to have the biggest majority they have ever had.

Faggotry.

>tfw Hitchens was absolutely correct about winning Brexit off of a referendum being a bad thing

Hope you will vote for May, faggots

I do like her, why more Scots won't put her in charge up there I don't know? She's reasonable, articulate and rips Nicola apart in Hollywood constantly.

>tfw GE wipes out Blairites
>Corbyn and his hard left party exhibit Stalinist unity and win resoundingly in 2022

Hollande

The only reason they get so many is because they have their older core voters who voted them back pre-2000 when they were actually a nationalist party.

They kicked out all the far left and far right but let the left back in and they eventually took over. Salmond and Sturgeon were part of the far left 95 group.

If a right wing pro-indy pro-brexit party stood they would take the entire highlands/islands and probably aberdeen and some of the southern uplands.

People on here are actually going to vote Tory...
>muh more mass immigration
>muh more liberalism
>muh more inter-dimensional child molesters
>muh more globalism

Got me self a 4 pack of monster ultra, this gon be good.

MAYFLIESBTFO

COME ON

SEARCH FOR THEM HERE archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/YKTD/tripcode/!!hn7ASgIZ1vE/filter/text/ AND POST THEM WITH MAYFLIESBTFO, ALL THE BEST ANTI-TORY IMAGES

KEK

get a clue

Shoo shoo shill, two can play that game!

Think about this reasonably.

If you're in a Tory constituency with a good, patriotic, pro-Brexit, blue Tory, pile in as many votes as fucking possible.

If you're in a Tory seat where the incumbent Tory is a remainer cuck and could easily belong to any other party, purge the motherfucker and vote UKIP.

If you're in a swing seat, vote Tory, fucking obviously.

If you're in Scotland, vote Tory.

What's the milkman meme?

tories will definitely win anyway, may as well vote for yewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwkip

It's time to make Sup Forums Brit focused once again.

Love you too, little Russia.

Which 12 of you cunts are voting Lib Dem?

strawpoll.me/12772247

What are you voting for?

Who are you going to vote for?

I thought Brexit won and we're leaving EU, why are they allowed to call for another vote?

If roles were reversed I doubt a second election would have happened.

Oh man the swingometer is going to be insane this time.

There's a lot of support among under 25s now though as well.

I agree though, if a party like that stood in Scotland I'd vote for them as well

ONLY A KIKE WOULD VOTE FOR THE TORIES

MAYFLIESBTFO