>I hate the way I think.

How to make better? It all boils down to Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bR-s4ReIxJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

go live in the woods

I'm not a kangaroo.

ur acting like one

honestly if you hate your life just kill yourself, its the only logical way. you will not feel anything forever then.

Drop acid

Ausbro cmon.

I want to but I feel bad for the people that are important to me.

Would've done it a long time ago.

quite honestly i feel like same way bro, you just gotta learn not to care. it seems stupid but once you learn not to care about life you will in a strange way enjoy it a lot more.

Become self employed.

Enjoy the little things in life. (anime, videogames, music, exercise, nature and good food.)

Prepare for collapse of civilization.

seriously go outside more

get a new one

Sounds like wherever you go you'll find no reason to enjoy it if you have no passion in anything.

I personally want to save for some patch of land, arable or not; and make it arable and self sufficient, hopefully the job I take on isn't too soul destroying if I manage to stay the course and get into the field I want.

Problem is too many people are reliant on someone else providing something such as a job or a decent salary or comfort or joy etc. No one has a passion for life, they aren't creating anymore, they are constantly worried about that next paycheck. And round and round they go. Yet you'll never have the balls to pick up and leave. Since you know you aren't paying just to live, you're paying to be in a "community", and to be "safe".

I want to do something like what I said if only to show others they can do it too.

>Posts AUSTRALIAN train image
>says he's not a KANGAROO
>Dubs

Yeah nah mate you're right. He's a shit posting aussie with a proxy.

lose weight burger

school shooting ?

youtube.com/watch?v=bR-s4ReIxJo

Do this and ruminate on why you hate your life and then you'll want change for yourself. And remember to have fun too.

Problem is I stop caring and it pulls me back in. All my gf's left me.

I wish I was British. Ya'll niggas dark and it works out for some reason.

I'm self employed and make good money It's getting boring though.

Too old for vidya.

I do. I live in Commiefornia, lots of good nature around here.

I can't. Been doing this for 15 year and am really good at it. Don't know what else to do.

It's a Tuesday, everybody feels like shit during the beginning of the week, and mercury is in retrograde so everybody is acting insane

>I can't. Been doing this for 15 year and am really good at it. Don't know what else to do.

seems like your tired from doing the same shit for 15 years? go back to school part time and learn another skill? take up a hobby you could turn into a job? it's a good way to meet new people too.

This may be true.

Been to 2 schools and have a masters. Too lazy to go to school. I hate school even though I did well.

Problem is my "job" is also my hobby, so they cannot be separated. I fell for the "Love what you do and you never have to work a day in your life" meme really hard.

Ahhh so by boss you meant yourself.

Also who needs a girlfriend? no wonder you have got problems. Save cash and have child through surrogacy when you're 50. If you die make sure you document your teachings so your kid can live the comfy orphan life.

Too old for vidya? Its art you don't have to play them everyday. Just when something good comes out so you can unwind for a bit.

Yeah I played RE7 and enjoyed it. Can't play FPS shit anymore tho, I just use a trainer and enable god mode and just push through till I finish it. I feel like a nigger.

GF is not an issue really just need to get my dick sucked every day or every other day. I hate whores btw.

Money wise I'm doing pretty well.

Sorry Britbro, I've always been jealous of Brits and how they handle this shit. We're a little more degenerate here.

In all seriousness, OP - a small dose of LSD is the perfect anti-depressant.

As much as I would like to say iktfb, I don't know what to say other than "just live."

there's medication for that

We have a board for this type of thread it's called /adv/
It's full of miserable cunts who are mainly girls, surprise surprise, and the boards avatar is a dog.

Maybe you should go have a look as 99% of posters here don't give a fucking fuck about you or your problems

Welcome to Sup Forums! I see you just came over from Reddit.

This is not fucking politics. This is you whining about your life instead of being grateful that you have a job. You probably make six figures and drive a German car less than 10 miles to work as well. Fuck off. We're about to go to war and this is all you can talk about? Go enlist and do something useful with your life since it's sooooo diffficulltttttt.

Fucking tard.

hahah this chick looks like a skinny andy milonakis

that dude should kill himself

I stay away from all hallucinogenics, even alcohol.

My brain is just too fucked up to handle any of this shit.

That was poetic, anonbro :(

You mean the one that makes you want to kill yourself?

No, Sup Forums makes things worse. I never visit other faggy boards.

This place broke me.

I love you too.

Life's a bitch, then you marry one, then you die. Just numb yourself and wait for the sweet, eternal embrace of death.

that's an old saying.

You need to sort yourself out.

how my sandnigga friend

Dear sir or madam,

You are lost. This way:

Study Islam and revert

money goes a loong fucking way m8
if you're on this icelandic cat circus forum, you must have more interests than politics

LSD is not an hallucinogenic, it's a psychedelic.

same shit

Too pussy to an hero as always huh OP? If you going to not do it don't tell anyone in real life about your thoughts. They'll send you to behavior health and take you to court the second you hint at having suicidal thoughts.