Nikki Haley : Anti-gay abuses in Chechnya ‘cannot be ignored’

archive.is/FUI71

U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley says America will not ignore reports that authorities in the Russian republic of Chechnya are persecuting suspected gay men.

“We continue to be disturbed by reports of kidnapping, torture and murder of people in Chechnya based on their sexual orientation and those persecuted by association,” she said in a statement Monday.

“If true, this violation of human rights cannot be ignored – Chechen authorities must immediately investigate these allegations, hold everyone involved accountable, and take steps to prevent future abuses.”

Haley said the U.S. is spearheading efforts at the U.N. to address human rights abuses like those allegedly occurring in Chechnya.

“We are against all forms of discrimination, including against people based on sexual orientation,” she continued. “When left unchecked, discrimination and human rights abuses can lead to destabilization and conflict.

“Tomorrow, the United States will lead the first-ever meeting on human rights in international conflicts in the U.N. Security Council to underscore our commitment to addressing human rights abuses wherever they threaten international peace and security.”

According to reports this month, police in Chechnya have detained more than 100 people suspected of being gay.

Russian activists claim the victims are being held at a detention center near the Chechen town of Argun.

Chechnya is a predominantly Muslim region governed by Ramzan Kadyrov, who is reportedly close with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ug88HO2mg44
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>cannot be ignored

that's where you're wrong kiddo

>muslims enclave in Caucasus region
>human rights.
How can you actually fucking employ people like this?

What they gonna do?
Put more sanctions?
Send in USSLiberator

Based Czech Republic

Chechnya did NOTHING wrong. Fags belong in camps

Who the fuck cares if fags are being executed in a completely different country, that's not our fucking business.

Czechs are finally cracking down on degeneracy, good job fellow slavs

Well no but I think the point here is that prior to this nobody in the Trump administration had openly condemned such violence (which I can't really say has been confirmed to be actually going on). A Republican administration specifically condemning anti-LGBT violence is pretty significant even if it is only words.

How about you start with your puppet state, Saudi-Arabia?

CHECHNYA IS BASED
ISLAM IS ALPHA
AND DEGENERACY WON'T COME TO CHECHNYA. NEVER.

>cannot be ignored
Nikki Dindu Haley's catchphrase
wew

Why that John Kerry-turned-trans does not care about Murrican allies like Saudis executing gays, but care about based Czechs electrocuting them?

czech republic is chechnya now

>Blaming Russia for this

Chechnya is a fucking Islamic shithole. You know who is really responsible.

Also this

Oh sweetie

yes they can

Lol what the fuck US should stiop playing these games and just start passing out threats without predending to care for women, children or fucking faggots it's all the same in the end

stalin did NOTHING wrong. non-communists belong in camps

WILL THIS STREET SHITTING DISGUSTING BROWN CUNT ADDRESS SAUDI ARABIA LITERALLY BOMBING CIVILIANS WITH WEAPONS BANNED BY INTERNATIONAL LAW!

Why the fuck is this even a thing, when you're allied with fucking Saudi Arabia.

OH, that's right. Because Saudi Arabia is paying you off.

she's a Poo that needs to fuck off back to your country

You should take her back.

What a dumb birthmachine.

Don't act surprised that they're defending sodomites

Yes they can

Who is gayer: Backstreet Boys or N'Sync?

youtu.be/Ug88HO2mg44

>you know who is really responsible
>88
god damnit, every fucking time.

I dont think Putin will care if they bomb Chechnya

I'm gay and OP you dumb fuck. I posted this thread because I am happy with the administration's response. An open verbal condemnation but no physical action (because I don't want to get into war with Russia and Muzzies gonna Muzz).

>Fgts getting kidnapped
>Fgts getting tortured
>Fgts getting murder
Are the fgts resisting our are they just bending over?
>pun intended,

getting real tired of this shit

out of the closets and into the ovens.

bitch is ugly as fuck and annoying

Reminder that Nikki Haley was elected as a joke, and that everything she says is disconnected from official US policy. Over time she will make the UN seem less and less relevant and more of a joke.

Yeah, and about those Saudis....

O, right, they give you money and cheap oil.

Nice that you can buy morality.

Go back to choking on cock, faggot. Trump's only saving grace is throwing out Pedro. If he also wants to cuck on that, I would much rather have Pence to take the wheel and holocaust you all

Quick! airdrop a squadron of faggots, fat feminists and non-binarys to neutralise the threat!

Nick Carter alpha as fuck

>Carter has acknowledged ongoing struggles with drugs and alcohol abuse. He revealed that he started drinking when he was just two years old

Make me. Sup Forums is a safe space for all sexual orientations. Don't like it? Fuck off back to stormfront or go hide in a church (avoid the ones with cute little rainbow flags though!).

Also didn't he proclaim support for Trump? I know Aaron did (but later took it back in the wake of negative publicity.

DIE YOU FAGGOT

And if I don't you will do what exactly?

>I'm gay and OP
Yeah, no shit... OP is always a faggot. Also, you should be thrown off a rooftop

I suggest moving to Saudi Arabia if you like such things.

I will kill 100 gays on the hour every hour until you kill yourself, OP

Fpbp based asia man

I suggest you leave the United States if you don't plan on changing your ways, you big gay faggot.

Why didn't you just let those faggots become independent and absolve responsibility ?

of course the Eternal Anglo wants us to give up crucial clay.

>why not just give up Gibraltar
>RULE BRITTANIA HANDS OFF MUH ROCK

Lol at least I live here and not in some third world shithole. Mind your own business.

>have shitty country
>worry about 3% of population rather than fixing endemic poverty, crime, alcoholism

>100 fags in russia got gaybashed
>80 million roaches in turkey now live in police state horror permanently
>russia bad, turkey good
bamerican bamorals everybabody

fpbp

I hope some Chechyan kidnaps this whore , rapes her then dumps her slit throat body on the side of the road

Fuck off. Russia will always be a safe house for the BELOVED LGBTQIAP+ community you homophobe

OP is either a literal autistic or is a whole new level of shitposter

>russia
>third world

I live in St. Petersburg, you turd pusher.

You know what I did over the weekend? I went with some of my buddies to the only gay club in the city. We waited until about 3 am, just drinking and chilling nearby. Then this little twink walked out all alone and started lighting a cigarette, I walked over with my buddies and asked him, "need a light?" with a twinkle in my eye.

He smiled and said, "sure, thanks." I lit the cigarette for him and then my buddies held him down. We pulled his pants down and I shoved the lit cigarette up his arse.

I chanted USA USA as I did it.

POO

JUST FIRE THIS FUCKING RETARDED SLUT ALREADY JESUS CHRIST

EVERYTHING SHE HAS EVER SAID HAS BEEN THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION

>3% of the population

I will work tirelessly to lower that number, OP

i personally notified mikey to change your faggot ways

Compared to western Europe, us, CAN, AUS, Russia is garbage tier though.
>But atleast we don't have SJWs and gays xD

Top zozzle, komrade.

That lady looks like a mega bitch who needs my cock in her ass

ramzan "puttin fags in bodybags" kadyrov

Oi, i'm drinking coffee here! Spat all over my damn keyboard!

>“We are against all forms of discrimination, including against people based on sexual orientation,” she continued. “When left unchecked, discrimination and human rights abuses can lead to destabilization and conflict.

Bans people based on religion.

Oh boy, pot and cattel.

Be sure that you do.

At least leave Sup Forums alone you cunts.

You know how these progressive cunts are. I wanna see them do something about Russia.

>why dont you let small isis state at your border to run rampant
Dunno but now i know that if i meet british person in Moscow ill sure will be obliged to show my hospitality.

All this fuss for a filthy pajeet and not 1 POO post??? As a punjabi I'm fucking disappointed in you nigger lovers. Nicki Haley? More like POO POOEY

I would urge you to visit and see for yourself how nice it is here, but then I looked at your flag and realized that me and my tavarishi would lynch you on sight...Best not, risk it Pajeet.

T. russkie who has lived in NY, DC, London

Oil. This is oil-rich region.

its because we cannot allow a jihadi state on our borders.

You are welcome. Our next step is to completely revoke rights from women and getting rid of age of consent.

Being this new. The twitter was full of this.

Moscow and Saint Petersburg are nice cities, but you need to know good Russian there, too.

If what happens in Chechnya stays in Chechnya, it absolutely can, and should, be ignored.

If whatever groups are responsible for this try taking people from other nations though, they'll have to be exterminated,

checked
It's true

unfortunately there are a lot of liberals here.

fortunately even the liberals are racist

If we can survive the anglo-kikes for 15 years, we'll be on top of the world.

The West will commit suicide.

Depends. The major cities in France, UK and Benelux are utter shitholes unless you live in a gated community. Kazan, a predominantly muslim city, is a lot more white, safe and first world than modern Amsterdam. That being said, either are heaven on earth compared to fucking India.

That's true

I like you, go ahead and keep the islands.

My man

>pic
revoke tax exemptions
revoke tax exemptions
revoke tax exemptions
revoke tax exemptions
revoke tax exemptions

>“When left unchecked, discrimination and human rights abuses can lead to destabilization and conflict.

when left unchecked, America's nose being in the general proximity can lead to destabilization and conflict

ISLMAPHOBES

new kids on the block.
hair loss dude leads the group.
gay and pathetic.

Neither republicans nor democracts give a shit about gay rights, elsewise they'd have said a word about numerous executions of queers in Pakistan, Qatar and Saudi Arabia. Watch Trump scrapping Obama's law allowing to sue Saudis for 9/11, watch shills from r/the_donald squirming to spin this as 4d chess.

we should make peace already. We send you cheap sakhalin gas, you send us anime and sea cabbage.

there is no reason that Russia and Japan can't work together, we could use the high speed rail and high japanese tech to develop the far east, you could use our raw resources.

kick the amerikikes out, rebuild your army and make the jews fear the samurai again.

Is chechenya the capital of czech republic ? They sound based as hell desu

Where did we get these banned weapons? I thought we were too dumb to make anything useful.

absolutely islamophobic

clearly you are since you produce neither the weapons nor the computer you're posting from.

What about SAUDI ARABIA ha, Nikki? Oh that's different because they are your ally like Israel.
NO,Promoting faggotry from ((())) cannot be ignored.It has to stop, your sexual degeneracy will not be accepted by any region of Russia

you bought them from the Amerikikes, you inbred sand subhuman.

kill yourself

The burger SJW world police marches on in their quest to defend degeneracy in every corner of the globe.

the world has gone nutty to the point where an alliance Russia would be less hazardous for Japanese interests than allowing the USA and Europe to continue their efforts to strategically inject the Jew into Japanese national policy.
Back in the 80's Ishihara Shintaro even suggested auctioning off missile guidance chips to whichever superpower would pay more

What about hay abuses in all the Arab states?

Don't get me wrong, I think gays are degenerates and should be done away with. But if you take a stance like this "We won't tolerate abuses of ____, " then you have to be consistent and tell every country that does this they are on watch and there will be Hell to pay.

IMO, I don't give two flying fucks about gays being killed. Please do. But if you decide that something is a "moral high ground" that your going to stand on, apply it to every instance, not just those that are convenient.

like germany, you don't have much say in your foreign policy. If it weren't for the fact that you were literally occupied by the Americans, we could have probably developed a stable relationship a long time ago.