Red Pill Thread?

Red Pill Thread?
Feels like it's been a while since we had one.

Other urls found in this thread:

tnellen.com/westside/harrison.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_blues_musicians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

more like white pill threads to make ethno-nationalists feel better about themselves because they have no individual accomplishments to preserve their culture (they don't have a real one)

'The soft Bigotry of low expectations' will be the newest wave in social justice. Just the other day the University of Wisconsin said that POC should be allowed to use 'Ebonics' instead on English. Niggers can now write "WE WUZ KANGZ" instead of an essay and teachers will be forced to give them 100%. In addition, a muslim was accepted into Stanford last week after he wrote '#BlackLivesMatter' 100 times on his application. Nothing else.

Expect the blacks to become white western women. Greedy, entitled, arrogant, degenerate, and extremely power-hungry.

>POC should be allowed to use 'Ebonics' instead on English
>on English
lmao

>In addition, a muslim was accepted into Stanford last week after he wrote '#BlackLivesMatter' 100 times on his application
pic related is that guy. He ain't a literal who. He would have gotten in no matter what he wrote on that paper, because he's actually done things

Cool

This is one of the dumbest comments I've ever read, user. Please stop spilling stupid all over Sup Forums.

tnellen.com/westside/harrison.pdf

The best redpill you could give a normie- easy to digest with this sort of presentation. You need some degree of subtlety.

Sounds like bullshit to me

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_blues_musicians

Laid the foundation for modern music today.

"WAAAAAAAH I'M SO SMART WHEN I MAKE EVERYTHING RELATIVE WAAAAAAAAH!"

While it seems grandiose and outlying compared to the bile that gets shared on Sup Forums, he's not entirely wrong.

I've known all sorts of shitskins, from sri lanka to the middle of bethlehem. Some were violent, some were momma's boys who wanted to study hard to make parents proud. But they were never dangerous or had a desire to tear down the environment they lived in, they were more so shaped by the cliques in school.

Now, recently, we've seen changes here. Minor compared to your place, sweden and germany, but still here. And more often than not, it's the younger and darker parts of the immigration crowd that makes problems. Even the sons and daughters of the immigrants who came here decades ago seem to join in on this new found path of hate, but never the pure breds. I live above a pizza place owned by a family of Kurds. They are beyond based, I've had many a talk with the dad and youngest son, who would be called fascist for the feelings they have towards their ''brothers''. Tho they are muslims, they recognize the problems religion brings forth. But they follow their book in the same way most buddhists follow the scripts: Consciously aware of the behavior and thoughts that will lead to a negative outcome. I.E, how religion should be used. They use it as a tool for good instead of following what's been explicitly stated.

It's all in the mind. The enemy of your enemy is your friend, is all there is to it. I normally keep away from anyone who are serious about being anything other than Agnostic, but I'd rather be in company of a person that respects my Aryan (Noble, learn sanskrit or whatever you deluded race war mongering cucks) sensibilities. And most of them feel the same. We realize we live in a world were unity is based on less pain and more progress instead of less progress and more pain in the name of progress.

roll

The Little Mermaid is the only thing you've done in the last 1,000 years. And the story was so bad Disney had to change it. Why did they have to change it? You had 1,000 years.

What did he do? Literally hundreds of thousand of people have had their pic with HRC. Do you think she even remembers him?

You know he meant of English, Hans

What does s.e stand for in the second column?

>pacifying white people by breeding them with violent niggers

Smart

Standard Error

His entire business model is this
I am a Muslim in America and I haven't blown anyone up yet give me money.

>dude just be yourself

>no electronics for the next 3 hours
Are you fucking crazy?

are you a pussy? read a fucking book

But I rolled 33 thus I will eat some veggies which I was intended to do anyhow.

Stay woke

>rare flag
It's good to see that even they become self aware to this... (((trend)))

This is very interesting to think about.

Pure (((coincidence)))

For what it's worth nothing came from the chimpey protests. Prof never had to apologize or anything and he is still a professor.

He offered to host a town hall meeting to discuss the problems in a serious manner but the protesters declined.

>come back to my parents village
the only people going outside are the gipsy kids while the few whites stay in homes, they act like animals and have completely overrun this once nice village. how do I redpill the society on the gipsy problem

Dude, there are so many proofs on the internet that gypsies are animals. Why don't you search it?

ofcourse but people wont listen to reason, what is there to do when white people dont even come out of their houses at night? its like they all turned into feminine cucks and the gipsies became the dominant species

There are a few things you can do
1) Gather a group of friends to redpill them, work your bodies to beat the shit outta gypsies.
2) Start a youtube channel about how awful are gypsies in english for more audience.
3) Make a meme page on facebook on how much the gypsies sucks in english.

roll

Roll my nigga