Should this be allowed in American public schools?

Should this be allowed in American public schools?

>takes off jacket
>continues brainwashing session

Doesn't make a difference.

imagine a white teacher wearing a "fuck obama" shirt in 2008?

thank god I don't live in America for my children to be manipulated as fuck.

Use us as an example of what NOT to do.

This desu senpai. Our teachers are like 90% women and of course they mostly dumbass commie libtards who push their shit on the kids. I remember it all throughout public school, libtard after libtard every year always pushing their shit constantly. It makes me sick

This.

Decent people send their children to private school. Anything less is a failure to your kids.

>jewfro

It's funny because the coolest teachers I've ever had have been men, compared to all the stuck up snotty bitches who just happened to be women.

Stop being so triggered. The shirt says Tuck Frump not Fuck Trump, you snowflakes are so sensitive. Stop being so PC.

I never thought about it, but this is my experience too.

mine too

Point is the double standard liberals are allowed to use. It is ok as long as it follows the narrative.

ti si pa kar naiven a

recess = punch n Judy

I met some students that said they want to be teachers "when they grow up". God fucking damn I don't even want to imagine their stupidity and ego in action. Poor kids

all women btw

>never once thought of this before
>think back
>suddenly have the same realization
Mr. Connors in Art and History, Mr. Jackson in Science and Mr. Strong who was another Art teacher. Man, they were good teachers.

Fire her immediately.

I don't believe so, children are easily manipulated and I believe school should be neutral until they are old enough to form their own opinion. Idc what professors do in college, you've formed an opinion by then.

>sherman junior senior high

what an annoying name

Same here.

I distinctly remember my English teacher being a very venomous and bitter fat woman who had a hatred for men because her husband left her. She told this story all the time and it was only later in my final year of school did I discover from a male teacher who must have disliked her that she was very promiscuous and "bragged" about her conquests in the staff room, with stories going back to when she was married.

I remember my electronics teacher wrote "niggir" on the board and made us laugh. He laughed too then erased it, then we went on with our day.

Yuri Bezmenov was right all along. I don't want my children in the education system

>sending your children to public schools

You deserve these people 'educating' them.

I'm not sure I'd agree. Having seen some of the brainless teenagers in college, some of them don't question what their professors say. And I have great issue with that-- college is more about regurgitating information rather than actual learning. Young people who attend college often haven't formed their own opinions, is what I'm saying. Sites like Sup Forums and other realms of inquiry would be great for them, along with some desire to questiom and investigate things for themselves.

this is ALWAYS the fucking case.

Only if they start allowing children to wear whatever they want.

I wanted to be a teacher, but pedophile paranoia is some completely out of control there's no fucking way I'm subjecting myself to the risk of having my life ruined becomes some teenager in tights thinks I was looking at her too closely or some shit.

Education is the single most important foundation of our society though. It's a real shame what we're doing to our kids scaring most of the males who want to becomes teachers away.

>The shirt says Tuck Frump not Fuck Trump, you snowflakes are so sensitive. Stop being so PC.

That would be acceptable if studens could get away with Wape Romen, Nate Higgers shirts and maga hats.

that curly hair says it all....

Same. And I only had like 2 male teachers my entire primary school career. The college professors were the coolest

That's why my two kids will go to a catholic private school from 1st grade till they go for a apprenticeship or to university.
>primary school in my town is a shit fest full of teachers that can't even do basic math without their guide and spout sjw shit all day every day
>home schooling is not a option
>have to vet private schools as most are a the same complete shits how as the public schools, full of incompetence and tumblrisms
>find a suitable one, it's 1900CHF per kid and month
>oh well I saved money to buy a new plane but now gonna pump it into my kids education
>rip my pre ordered TBM 930. I buy you one day I guess

This should not be allowed. Not only should women not be in the workforce, they shouldn't vote either.

>private school
I did both, the public school nigger zoojail and a beautiful rich preppy private school. I'll be sending my children to private school. However the public schools redpilled me. I have a keen social awareness, moreso than my private school friends. I walk around on high alert, like I was in afghanistan compared to them lol

Jokes on her no one in WV can read

>Sherman Jr. Senior high school
>Sherman Junior Senior high school
>Junior Senior

>Judith is a feminine given name derived from the Hebrew name יְהוּדִית or Yehudit, meaning "woman of Judea"

Women teachers are almost always shit

>Sites like Sup Forums and other realms of inquiry would be great for them
i unironically agree

Aside from my female organic chemistry professor in undergrad this has been the case my entire academic life.

This world is done for fellas

I went to school with a Nate Higgers. Things didn't turn out to well for old Nate.