I think I found a Pedophile group

It was suggested to me that a group being ran for step parents may be unintentionally using symbols of "girl lover's pride". I tried to do the right thing by telling them what i saw. Turns out, they're probably fucking pedophiles.

Elaborate please, what are these girl lover symbols?

You're absolutely sure their paedophiles?

Because if they are you have the potential to majorly fuck some degenerates over

Forgive me, I'm nub. screens coming

Well play cool and infiltrate so you can figure it out dummy

Too late for that

hello thanks for the flag goodbye now

If you need help getting info, I have friends that do help get rid of these groups all the time

These are some BIG claims you're making. If this is such a case, then DON'T play spy and DON'T hand out your personal information. When they say screen, they don't just look for your past history- they will hold your family hostage, if you play hero. Contact your local police, and if you do have hard evidence, then they WILL bring down the hammer, without FBI and CIA's involvement. It's most likely they already have a case on them and they just need the incriminating evidence to SWAT them out of life

Good job user! Expose these cunts for what they are.

paste bin their addresses/phone numbers

A-user, you sound like such a fag. Could you at least sound more tact and subtle?

What does their symbol look like?

Yeah she seems fishy to me..

That's a new fetish. fucking pedophiles.

Can you at least post an image of the symbol you're referring

>when you reveal your power level irl

gooknon is correct, you look like an autistic sperglord providing absolutely no evidence

They seem like not pedos, and you're going full autism. christ OP

yeah they call themselves "maps" now (minor attracted people) and they are split into girl lovers or boy lovers

GUYS GUYS I THINK I FOUND ANOTHER PEDO SYMBOL, WHAT THE FUCK? YOU WON'T BELIEVE ME. IF YOU PRESS ALT GR + 2, YOU GET A PEDOSYMBOL. SEE, LIKE THIS @ WHAT THE FUCK COMPUTERS ARE PEDOPHILES

fuck off..

t. pedo

Fuck off, stop harassing people you absolute autist.

These people are so messed up...and they want to make this normal?!

If you are a step parent you probably are a child molester.

Perverted cuck

No, I'm just not paranoid fuck. Go get some fresh air. Your mom's basement must've melted your brains.

>2017 on Sup Forums
>not knowing the pedo symbols

Have you been skipping your meds again user?

reading that physically hurt

>tfw accidentally reveal powerlevel and trying to spin it because my closest friends have known me as a liberal since childhood

this is just a theory but are there any other codes that they are possibly using?

kek, maybe that's a thing in swedistan but not here cunt, don't need to know pedo symbols off by heart

Keep telling yourself that, mongol

>Ahmed

Be more subtle and less spergy, you are talking to adults

You fucking Idiot.
You fucking blew It.
You had a chanse to infiltrate them and gain their trust enough to get solid evidence that they are indeed pedophiles and you blew It.
Now they know that they are compromised and will change their tactics, replace the logo or move to a different group or even site.

Fuck you, user! You fucked these kids over!

Going deep undercover Officer Autismo.

>not knowing the pedo symbols

I want to see the symbol OP's claiming to resemble the official ones. In other words, PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

Holy mother of god you're fucking retarded...

You do realize that not everyone using a triangle or heart based symbol is a pedophile or pedophile sympathizer, yes?

In France they have a word for this, they call it "autisme"

Hurr muh pizzagate symbols

IS THAT A HATE FROG I SEE????
GRR FUCKIN NAZI PEDOS

get OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I scoped out the banner and it is straight up the spiral heart inside a hand.

One of the admins is a guy who looks suspect

Where did OP go?

his bio links these sites (weird)

motivesartistry com/
shopsavedeliver com/
cigomnimedia com/

?????????

What's the source, Marshal Islands?

servicing his stepdad. he'll be back soon

idk this looks pretty similar

N-no..

Lol oh, so that's how they knew it was that kind of group

Oh shit, he must've been suicided.

The last thing OP ever heard whilst a pistol was cocking behind his head: Ya think your Hot shit, doncha?

I'm in the group. Stay the away from our family. We will continue loving each other's step kids.we're not all "cucks". There are benefits to being a stepdad.

I know you'll all shout me down cause you want your witch hunt but have you considered it's stupid dumb women making the mistake of just liking the picture?

Is there any other evidence?

This appears to be the page

Kind of funny why would a stepparent support community specifically ask to screen its members?...

And I just spit out my coffee. Thank you. Now to make sure the dog doesn't lick it up and go insane

OPs cover was blown he's been assassinated by the pee pee touches.

>the pedos are probably Sup Forumsros.

Dude looks totally faggy thbq ausbro, philipino stepkid, is a nail tech??? Any of those sites look weird?

Because cunts troll. Like me, i know i would go in there and fuck with them.

To be honest though, i think they just chose the fucking picture cause they like it, not some nefarious agenda.

But because OP blew his load we will never know. Fucking moron.

See

True, most parent groups do that. But, you can usually make up a convincing story

>ITT:op tries to spread his mental illness all over the internet

His heart is in the right place. No need to berate him.

>But because OP blew his load we will never know. Fucking moron.
Or you know... somebody else could just join the fucking group

That is a bit odd. OP might be on to something here

>you're a pedo based on these memes i have
he deserves it

>There are benefits to being a stepdad.

there really isn't unless you are a pervert

Bro, normies are weird and stupid. This shit is most likely nothing... They probably have a swingers sub-forum or some shit so they want to make sure applicants are down for a trip to pound town.

The reality is that they most likely want an atmosphere in which they can vent about how much they'd like to strange their shitty little kids without being accused of child abuse... If they need these kinds of groups chances are they are bad parents and their children are hellspawns.

strangle****

it wouldn't even take you a minute to find an actual one if you knew what you were doing

many of them live in the third world where nothing can happen to them though

>having sex with 15 year old fully developed stepdaughter is wrong

I guess I don't want to be right then

No, dummy, I wanted to see an actual pic like posted. These sick fucks are disgusting, but they're also prideful of their image, as well.

I'll tell you right now, these guys are not pedos, except maybe for that one guy, but he's probably just an opportunistic predator, with no connections to the organization. The girl-lover symbol is a heart in a heart, and they wouldn't want to have a symbolic variant of that image either, which would be a heart in a hand, in this case. They want a single symbol to represent them, and a variant would only show a fracture in their fucked-in-head "unity"

Stop fapping over snapchat
> snapchat (y) .me
will help you today

Are you fags even trying anymore?

Hahahahahahah

This is fucking hilarious, great job making an ass of yourself, user.

I already miss Spiderman.

good job OP, don't listen to the guys berating you, most of them are pedos covering for other pedos

Why don't niggers do this?

OP is literally a fucking retard, this hurt to read.

How fucking stupid are you?
Did you think she would admit to being a pedo to some idiot on facebook

She created a new post

The road to hell is paved with good intentions

Hahahahahaha this gave me a good laugh . Geez control the autism my friend

rare

I think you might be onto something but the way you approached it, you blew it. You had to infiltrate it, gather evidence and then contact the authorities after you were sure of it, but instead you were an autist making wild accusations.

If they really are sex traffickers, guess what? They're gonna abandon the group, make it secret, remove all references to pedo symbols, and if you used your own account to chat them.. Welp, good luck OP, you're gonna need it.

I really hope this is both you, lmao

lol haha

Because even if your intention is treat the kid as your own, adopting a child is choke full of legalistic hoops and most likely they want the opinion of other people who already jumped through them.

wow seems serious, he wouldn't write in all caps otherwise

>I tried to do the right thing
Back to redddit with you

That one heart shaped pink symbol is a sign for straight pedophiles.

You're an amazing spy dude, telling them exactly what you're doing and why you suspect them before getting any info, good job.

Reminds me of the guy who proudly posted screenshots of himself talking shit to James Alefantis on instagram saying he was going down. This was in the very first of the pizzagate threads, back when they were still just Podesta Emails threads. Instagram locked up and that poor kid got a verbal beat down like I've never seen.

this

Don't be fucking stupid. stop watching fucking anime or at least watch kaiji so you learn to fucking slam these people if they really are sick.