Brit/pol/ - A Vote For The Tories Is A Vote For Freedom Of Movement edition

REMINDER THAT TORY SHILLS ARE IN OPERATION, YOU MUST FIGHT BACK AGAINST THEM
BRIT/POL/ HAS ALWAYS BEEN UKIP, DON'T FALL FOR REDDIT TIER NORMIE FAUX CONSERVATISM

>Thread Theme (vote UKIP)
youtube.com/watch?v=MiXgOQ9_-RI

>Political insider confirmed for posting in brit/pol/
(Cross-thread)

>Theresa May announced intention to hold general election to increase majority, she will need two thirds of parliament to support it
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39629603

>God would have voted Leave - May
theguardian.com/politics/2017/apr/16/campbell-attacks-mays-easter-message-to-nation
archive.is/Ytpwb

>UK government shielding Tony Blair from prosecution over Iraq
theguardian.com/politics/2017/apr/16/uk-attorney-general-in-bid-to-block-case-against-tony-blair-over-iraq-war
archive.is/gFfLn

>UK property bubble on buy-to-let lifeline
propertywire.com/news/uk/uk-landlords-buying-limited-company-ever-due-tax-change/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12772247
strawpoll.me/12772431
newsthump.com/2017/04/18/theresa-may-announces-snap-annihilation-of-the-labour-party/
snp.org/nicola_sturgeon_statement_on_the_general_election_announcement
youtube.com/watch?v=sdZp5iw-UEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>cuckservative shills want us to vote for this

Borris' always been a cuck.

Looks like the Tory Party is the Brit/pol Party then boys

strawpoll.me/12772247

Threadly reminder brit/pol/ stands with Corbychev

Post GE2015 memes
I've lost all mine

Scottish independence is based on an abstract notion of independence, a return to a pre-1707 world. British independence from the EU is return to the nation state from a supranational union that has continually evolved and gained more sovereignty over the years. Scotland within the UK is actually gaining more sovereignty than it has ever had. The EU transfer of sovereignty is a one way street, gradually destroying nation state democracy.

It's evidently not the same when the majority of Scottish nationalists favour EU membership.

REMINDER:

May is a Globlist stooge and this is a con to strengthen her majority so she can pull the wool over people's eyes when she eventually caves to Germany.

Voting for our lads at UKIP

Am I right in assuming that the Labour Party will bomb Comrade Corbynchev campaign on purpose?
would be easier to boot his ass out of the party if he gets a total fucking humiliation, they won't win anyway

Guys we need to be smart this time. Focus on ukip hotspots and support Tories in other areas.

If May returns as pm with a clear mandate (she will, go look at the polls) AND Ukip are still seen as a threat of some sort it will give her immense power in the coming negotiations.

Reposting in new thread.

Don't know how any of you you could actually consider voting Tory. All of us post here moaning about the shite state of this country and you're thinking about voting to keep the cunts who are causing it! Fuck sake! I'm off for a walk to calm down.

>*Big splashing sound*
>'You might want to give it a few minutes Seamus...'

I'm voting for the BNP to be quite honest with you lads.

Contemplate this image on your walk.

REAL THREAD

REAL THREAD

REAL THREAD

They're shills. They all turned up like clockworker at 11am today.

Patriotic Highlander should be in there just because

>tfw not a bingbong

They're dead either way, UKIP and Libdem will take their place.

Corbyn and his inner circle are genuinely incompetent. There is no limit to how bad a campaign they could run. He cannot do anything without making an idiot of himself or saying something catastrophic.

>Tories, Labour, LibDems are all cucks
>UKIP has no chance
What do

Basically, we are ALL fucked, this country is fucked and everything is fucked. Brexit or no Brexit, the globalists aren't letting us go and Nigel is enjoying his retirement too much.

We need our own Trump.

>Corbyn and his inner circle are genuinely incompetent
His inner circle are extremely competent at sheltering Corbyn from reality.

strawpoll.me/12772431

Delete your fucking thread, mate.

Tbf, ukip is nothing without the big man

MIND: CLEAR
BUTTOCKS: SMOOTH

>Delete your fucking thread
You are a newfag aren't you?

thread splitting aussie faggot has killed the momentum

Ok I'm done with the establishment. I'm voting UKIP. Fuck them all!

> Vote UKIP!
this will be how the majority of my posts will be like into June.

PRAISE KEK!

Buttocks still smooth
Mind still clear
Fuck the Tories

I hate May because she's authoritarian as fuck, but UKIP lost Nige, leaving tories as the most sensible answer. FFS why does politics always have a bitter after taste.

You're a green name mod guy, now delete it prick.

top fucking kek labour is absolutely btfo

>Tories
>sensible
Fuck off.

What are the chances that UKIP wins enough seats and tories fee enough that Tories need UKIP to form a coalition government.

Real thread here lads

Ignore the autist tripfag and filter him

>le Hitchens blackpill man

Just emigrate as he says to do

S M O O T H
C L E A R
V O T E?

U
K
I
P

The moment bad memes start being shilled one knows that reddit have had a hand in it.

You need to give up hope of things ever changing for the better. Embrace the decline and hope something can be built from the rubble.

0%. UKIP won't win any seats.

If you think it will be pointless voting for May, think it could be much better.

hy shouldn't I vote lib dems instead of Labour?
Lib dems seem like they have a solid plan to soften Brexit.
Voting for Conservatives after the Snooper's Charter when you frequent Sup Forums is shooting yourself in the foot. But seriously, why Lib Dems? Why shouldn't I vote for them?
Inb4 muh tuition fees. They were in a coalition, they had to compromise. If you wanna blame anyone for the student loan raising blame the fucking Tories!

0%.
Tories will win a majority. UKIP will win 1-3 seats.

>tfw when Brit/pol/ is mainly Tory

>brit/pol/ is now unironically tory

Bona fide cuckolds. Give me Nigel or give me death

So why are you brits having a snap election? I thought you were trying to avoid it.

Labour is soooo fucked

On the plus side, at least it might finally motivate me to leave this place.

Short term though, they are. I do think that their internal policies are awful, truly raping this country's infrastructure in the sake of austerity whilst at the same time allowing Big Business to rule the roost.

That said, every other alternative will actively seek to undermine our pulling out of the EU. We can't let that happen and May, wishy washy as she may be, is going for what we voted on.

I'm voting Tory and if you care about our country like I do, you'll do the same.

Don't vote Labour, don't vote Tory if you can help it.

>Tories care about our country

No, you need to use your brain to take advantage of any situation, instead of always shifting the blame on something.

>t. CIVIC paki

Reminder that if you don't love diversity you are an extremist.

How do I get a comfy Civil Service job lads?

If Nigel was still in UKIP I have no doubt that Sup Forums would be behind him. However, he isn't. Nutall is incapable of winning in the North and with him in charge UKIP as a whole are unable to win. The same political vultures who sought to rebel against Farage, in favour of Evans and O'Flynn, are the ones with dominance now. And they are useless bumblefucks.

>I'm voting Tory and if you care about foreign companies running our country like I do, you'll do the same.

Why do Tory voters fall for it every time?

stay mad poor fags, 1000 year tory reich soon

Go into Customs and rise up the ranks.

Based May, I can't wait until she blows the fuck out of you Islamphobes!

r-rule br-britannia right m8

Well, that isnt good but could be worse. Could get some wierdos who try to keep the UK in the EU. Someone who does 60%-70% of the job is better than someone who does 0.

The libdems low key have the best ideology but unfortunately simply aren't up to the task of campaigning it effectively.

Because the Lib Dems want to open our borders to countless refugees and economic migrants. We are already enriched as fuck, any more and we will not be a white country in 30 years, maybe even less.

Also, their economic plan doesn't make any sense at all to me

What the fuck, we already voted to leave, why is this being allowed?

L-lads these threads are moving too fast ;_;

I like him a lot.

He secretly supports Brexit I think. But the fact that he is not brave enough to say so and make the case and play political games with it is why I think I can not vote for him.

Only question is should I vote for UKIP or the dreaded Tories.

UKIP arent much better desu m8

Where the fucks Rimmer? Need him to comfort me.

Enjoy going G L O B A L

kek what ever party you want to win wont win and you'll be in the dumps for another 5 years

Why is she even calling the election this early?

>UKIP

Farage's best friend and successor.

Nigel will come back for the election...

Will we have yank-style debates this time?

This is Nigel's doing, ultimately.

newsthump.com/2017/04/18/theresa-may-announces-snap-annihilation-of-the-labour-party/

Labour is deadd

Why do Tories support immigration?

Immigration will always result in a bigger state as most of the immigrants vote left

>tfw edging it for a week before you look at Carol's pics

I want to run in 2022 as a crypto-fascist. What should I name my party lads? Gotta be something that signals but doesn't go full 1488

snp.org/nicola_sturgeon_statement_on_the_general_election_announcement

Norsefire

See, I think this is a good thing for Brit/pol/.

Hopefully after the crushing Tory Victory, the hitchenbots will shut down, Brit/pol/ will get less traffic and the needless 24/7 general will end. Brit/pol/ then reverts back to its pre-2015 M.O. of occasional threads, like the excellent Portuguese politics threads.

MAKE BRIT/POL/ GREAT AGAIN

>youtube.com/watch?v=sdZp5iw-UEo
>youtube.com/watch?v=sdZp5iw-UEo

The British Fascist Party

If you're going to do it, don't fuck around. Don't apologize.

>crypto-fascist

The Child-like Dickheads Party

Because the fifth largest economy in the world generates more jobs then there are British workers to fill them

Nigel will come back for the election...

Praise Kek

I'm not a shill but why does brit/pol/ still think UKIP has any chance at all at this point?

It just seems like a wasted vote too me (not as useless as labour or lib dem though)

IM VOTING FOR THE RADICAL ETHNOBLAIRITES

The OFFICIAL party of britpol

>Abigail Spencer
Oh shit, noice

Aren't they all illegal to view?

Because she's well ahead in the polls, it makes Labour and the Lib Dems look like cunts and it forces the public into voting for the Tories to drive Brexit through or throw their lot in with people like Tim and Jezza who will try and throw spanners in the works