Killing for this

>killing for this

Christ, niggers are ugly

who the fuck types the first and last name of the person they're taking a photo with

*tips*

>niggers
>thought process
thats where ya went wrong friendo

a person who shoots random old black men

It's compensation.

Joy is a too simple name. In black culture to have status you need to have a real name. Like
La-shaquansia or Trashveonya or w/e those retards think up.

Look at the guy. He is not exactly punching above his weight you know.

This whole time I've been thinking what kind of names are Joy Lane and Stevie Stevens?
Honestly, what the absolute fuck? Who names their kids that?

this
people with names like those belong in Family Guy spinoffs

Joy Lane sounds like an unimaginative alias for a hooker.

THICC

Blacks worship the booty god. We look at her and see a fat slob. A black man sees a big glorious booty. Considering the bum is where shit comes out, I have a difficult time understanding their deep passionate love for all things big booty. But it's true.
With the all pedo-gate stuff going around, the one benefit to the black mans worship of the big booty, is that they tend not to engage in pedophilia. There are exceptions, and of course that doesn't stop them from contributing to the trafficking side of things. But god damn they love big booty.

Blacks commonly molest their young female relatives.

Why this fat slob wears a belt?

Anything with big booty is fair game and I did say there are exceptions

OH GOD WHY THE FUCKING BELT
SOMEONE KILL ME

I was molested by a negro when I was youth. The inhuman nigger grabbed my ding-ding sauce. It was very agonizing for me and it triggered homosexual OCD for me.

A tight belt pulls in lower back fat and highlights the mass of the big booty.

I was talking about prepubescent negro girls.

DAWG
DAWG
MUTHAFUCKAS
DAWG
SUCKA SHEEIT
DAWG
DAWG
JOY LANE
DAWG

Your pants fall down easily when you're fat because you lose the shape of your hips to hold the pants up.

I don't think he killed for that, he killed because of that. He states "he snapped and left" probably meaning she did something that pissed him off

thicc af

How have they not caught this faggot yet? Someone is protecting him

The fuck ? I thought that was the name of the street (lane) where the old man got killed

JOYLAAAAYN
GIMME DEM CHIKKINZ JOYLAAAAYN

my fucking sides

Lol What the fuck

this nigger looks like a god damn go rilla
you're telling me police can't find this literal fedora tipping pubebeard? fake news

Dud looks like a fucking muppet

the CIA recruited him

This dude legit looks like a Bog

>NYPD

Probably his only shot at happiness. Guy is an extreme uggo and probably has a micropenis too. Can you imagine the suffering of being a fuck ugly nog with a tiny dick?

love, love never changes

It's like they're living in a really shitty Golden Age comic.

>Black-Man and Robbin' team up with local hero Stevie Stevens to take care of that fiendish foe, the Octoniggerian

Whites proportionately molest more relatives.

Except when they don't. In white society abuse is a lot more registered. Within black society its so normal that you need to go way overboard before it gets reported.

>proportionally
I don't think that word means what you think it means

>who the fuck types the first and last name of the person they're taking a photo with

The CIA spook orchestrating yet another sloppy false flag to further help undermine our liberties at a future date, of course.

She's fat, but I don't think she's ugly at all. She has a very white jaw line and forhead that don't jut out like the ape look.

Plus:

>Conservative dress that covers books and trails to floor.
>A touch of makeup made to look natural
>Only two pieces of jewlery.
>Hair style that is humble, pretty, and not flamboyant.
>Not trying to lean on him in a overly seductive way >Not trying to pose and eye fuck the camera like when every partying ho sees a camera.

10/10 Would approve to be a good match for a conservative black guy to improve gene pool.

>stevie steve
>joy lane
kekeroni these names are killing me

yeah zog is on the hunt to take our guns. cant march us off to the gulags until they do that. good point.

It's a false flag.

He's just some random black guy who live streamed a murder on FB.

He would have been caught by now if they really wanted to catch him.

It's another cheap attempt by the higher ups to steer focus away from foreign policy and build a case to alter the constitution.

Don't forget the video of some black guy meeting Robert Goodwin in his back garden after the shooting. He was shouting "Mr Goodwin, I thought you were dead!".

The video was taken down not even an hour after that.

rate of gayness/ trans shit is higher in black communities

yall whyte bois jelluss goe hoem ant crie whyte bois u aynt stronk nuff fo ah reeyal blacc, womyn foreels chei thicc af' yall whyte bois neids tu ax sumboday

who will stop Joy Lane?

kek i appreciate the try. You need mOre CapiTals in yuR woRds

His white privilege is showing.

American qt starts at 300 lb.