Only suburban and rural retards voted yes, City people voted no

only suburban and rural retards voted yes, City people voted no

>guess which country looks similar
turkey is literally muslim america.

pic related
You two are idiots

silver lining, no EU for you boy-o

Your mum's Muslim America

you don't understand for poorer countries like turkey, polland etc EU is a good thing it's the good countries that's ruining

don't cross the border or i shoot you asshole rum

EU will never let them join with a dictator that wants to bring back the death penalty

name a single thing wrong with the death penalty

name a SINGLE one

why would i cross from the good part to the shitty part
They never wanted to join in the first place the money the get from threatening is worth more than membership

You can't be certain dude that he is the killer many such cases of people being framed and killed for a crime they didn't do

more the execution (no pun intended) of it.

Motherfuckers spend 30 years on death row before they get iced

fuck you are right

on which of the two points i assume the first one . To be fair the invation of Cyprus in 1974 was a mistake that wasn't even in the interest of Turkey

I'm conflicted: I despise the backwards roaches who voted to make their country an islamist autocracy, but the ones in favor of the secular state were urban liberals pretty much similar to the cucks we have here.

>To be fair the invation of Cyprus in 1974 was a mistake that wasn't even in the interest of Turkey
reminder that all of these happened because of the eternal anglo

why didn't greece or britain help

The yes vote is good. Higher chance of a race war.

There isn't the only option is muh innocents but with todays technology such a likelihood is so remote its not an argument

Liberals are right sometimes

Their liberal Kemalists are still very nationalistic Turks. Don't compare them to the western liberals

>why didn't greece or britain help
>reminder that all of these happened because of the eternal anglo

Correct
back in 1960 britain gave as a terrible constitution that will bring about conflict so they can divide and conquer (The greek President and the Turkish vice-President could VETO any decision made by the rest of the government for example )
The Greek Junta helped during the coup

UK is done. Eternal anglo could only rise because france got rekt in Seven Year's war by eternal kraut. Their end is near.

>was once the powerful empire where the sun never sets
>now only has the British isles, and soon only England because even Scotland would rather seperate
>also is indirectly being invaded by muslims and they just let it happen
tragic

Atatajew was still a Nationalist basically what he said

People don't seem to realise that even though Ataturk wanted a westernised Turkey he was still a dictator. Basically everyone in Turkey is a nationalist since both Kemalists and Neo-Ottomanists are two sides of the same coin

Rare

Lurk More
there are even 2 cypriot in this thread

Cities are 50% suburban and rural retards too.

Democracy is Islam's bitch.