instagram
youtu.be/soum_-7n1hQ
liveleak.com/view?i=9d5_1492400261
youtube.com/watch?v=W8ZTBhmifJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=Vihr0AWJjb0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Decent quality video showing him with mask covering nose and mouth:
youtube.com/watch?v=wNH19O8E5IQ

This angle, plus the previous photo, shows his entire right forearm, and no tattoos are visible.
i.4cdn.org/pol/1492497822323.jpg
He's fairly skinny, arm hair is not visible at all, and looks like he has some forearm vein going on.

Oops, I closed my window with his identifiables. Anyone happen to have that around?

Interesting related idea from elsewhere:

Two different guys. Look at the pants and shoes.

It wasn't me, I hope it helps.

Thanks buddy! Keep narrowing it down!

Pretty sure that's the same guy, if only we could see the green line on tbe gloves on the left image

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vRIVaSyZDq0

CONFIRMED DRONE FOOTAGE OF LOCK ATTACK

1.32.40 DRONE FOOTAGE you can the moment the original video starts! You see the blue one organizing and commanding and the chosen looking one swiping for the phones. BUT THE FUCKING CAMERA GLITCHES at the precise moment of the attack. I still think the dude and his movements can be seen from an aerial perspective.

Someone more 1337 or autistic than me could do something might be able to see him escape or run off.

Gotta admit - if those are the same shoes, they must have got blurred to all fuck in the video.

I propose the following updated version of - my additions have double >>

If you have a version you're really sure is better, post that instead

Bike Lock Guy Identifiables
---------------------------------
Hair: Brown, curly, medium length to long (bangs clearly show from under his hoodie and can be seen in a side view in the wind indicating they are up to 6 inches long). Beard and mustache, lighter in color, fairly full but kept short.

Build: About 5'6" to 5' 7", slender/thin but in shape. May be a member of a martial arts / boxing club given his footwork.

>>Forearms: on the skinny side. No visible hair even in the closest pics. Some shots show prominent arm veins near the inner right elbow.

Tattoos: None visible on either forearm (inner or outer) or on the neck/face.

Piercings: None visible, earrings possible.

Gloves: Black with a green lining visible as a band at the wrist.

Backpack: Dark grey/black. Mission Cycling Brand, San Francisco, Timbuk2

Pants: Levis 514 size 32 30 Dark grey, baggy at the bottom they are too long.

Belt: Black/dark color woven leather or cloth

Hoody: Black. No visible markings.

Shirt: Blue cotton

Shoes: Columbia brand Newton Ridge Plus brown leather hiking boots.

Sunglasses: Cheap plastic rayban-ish knockoffs, possibly Collins Bridge. Solid bridge over the nose. Black. Visible screws in the front plate holding the arms on.

Mask: Black cloth, likely a bandana. No identifiable markers.

Possessions : a small guage professional bicycle pressure pen

Fucking good work man, I have to do some garden work someone screen cap this and set up a discord or something

-The Levis 514s are straight but have a slight taper and rest above the laces.
-The other jeans reverse taper into a boot cut and sit in the middle of the laces.

Just by the cut you can tell the jeans in the grainy photo aren't 514s

Antifa doesn't hold onto weapons. They get a shot in and then pass it off. No weapon = plausible deniability when everyone is wearing black.

Grainy photo is actually a screenshot from one of the various video clips.
Here it is suggested that this has been discussed before and the odd appearance in that one screenshot is mainly due to artifacting:

He is likely an avid cyclist.

He has the build that road biking favors, his arms are smooth so he may shave them and legs to avoid road rash, and he has a pack, a guage and a weapon that are all related to biking.

Probably rides his bike everywhere and for a living, or may work as a bike mechanic. If he owns a nice bike, expect to see that on his social media posting.

same guy. look closer to the shoes.

jake bonillo was a suspect

Is there a common pathway to finding these people in their normal internet life? As in, do they normally belong to political groups where they are pictured unmasked etc?

The jeans are identified by the tag taken from a high res still of him beating a prone man, where you can also see the size tags and ID his boots.

yeah its called stormfront.org

This is absolutely the same guy.

For that matter, he is the only assailant found so far employing a Ulock. He is often seen next to the same people.

bunp for justice

Different gloves. Guy on the right is wearing extra large ninja workmans gloves. The type you get on big industrial sites or your standard ohs safety store

what do you mean was

that looks exactly like that shit head

instagram.com/p/BCy1ma8MMNB/?taken-by=crakerjak

he has the same shitstache and shitty beard too.
its most likely the same guy.

somebody setup a discord?

Bike lock in his right hand.

How many people were carrying ubolt bike locks? You can even see the shadow of the bike lock on the ground above his right foot.

The pants/shoes are indeterminate due to angle and quality. Those shoes, BTW, may be specialized bicycling shoes. Hard to be sure, but they might be a design to fit into toe clips. I used to have a similar pair when I did a lot of long haul bicycling.

_MIGHT_ not be the same guy, but the photo on the left is one of a very small pool of suspects. Doubt there were 2 or 3 guys that could have been at that time/date.

those aren't his hands in the first pic if you look closer, it's the guy next to him wearing brown gloves

Frankly you have to comb a shitload of social media. Additionally not all of the videos available have been studied fully enough and there are going to probably be a few new videos eventually that will show something identifying about someone.

Blac Bloc criminals also disproportionately live within a few miles of Berkeley, or, in Oakland.

They are exactly the same shoe. Better to look at the videos then the pictures in this case.

You don't see the gloves on the guy one the left.
The dark green glove is someone else's.

Look again.

Same guy.

Look closer. That's not his glove there is a man standing partly in front of him.

Please look closely and critically and think before you start posting. A lot of people spent a lot of time compiling the Identifiables list. It is peer reviewed. Fast inaccurate comments sow doubt and split the hunt.

This is exactly what we need to do more of.

cuckbook.com/TheCrowKAH

In my opinion, the arrest list is a good place to look. I personally don't believe bike lock scum is on it, but perhaps someone who IS on it knows him. We should take note of the full name, age, and city of residency of each of the people reported being arrested in the news, and see who they're connected to as well as trying to identify people bikelockscum is seen near.

Are you guys spreading these pictures where it shows his partial face around on Twitter? I only have 300 followers and it's not getting much attention from my end, but if more people started posting it everywhere you see Berkeley mentioned it should start getting some steam. Someone somewhere is bound to recognize him from work or school.

His shoes are identified down to the sub brand in the list.

Please read the list.

Those might actually be the same glasses, but, he has some weak ass 13 year old level facial hair compared to bikelockscum. Can't be him.

can't you burgers straight up arrest people on sight if they're trying to hide their identity?

half these dogs are wearing balaclavas

>No visable hair
Look at OP's picture on the left side of his arm you can see hair.

We're talking about Berkeley here, the police shrugged when they were told people were getting attacked.

Hey. Cock smoker. I'm talking about the green elastic in the wrist. This indicates an extra large size in standard ninja workmans gloves. There's no obvious green bands in the other pic.

Put a cock in your mouth and let it spunk your brains out you european mudshark.

>Levi's 514 32 x 30

deadly weapon using manlet identified

went the link, it's saying the page has been removed.

photo is a year old

cuckbook.com/photo.php?fbid=10206250276839519&set=ecnf.1343350127&type=3&theater

curly hair too, how is this not your guy

Found him. Good jobs guys now its sleepy time. We did it

>cuckbook.com/TheCrowKAH

it hasn't, you're just retarded

>shoes are identified

from a hi-res photo not posted in this thread. Good work anons. That really helps.

boots pants and gloves all diff

Hey abbo. I spent all day yesterday scouring videos yesterday with dozens if people and compiling every thing we could prove into that list.

The liner isn't always visible. The rest of him fucking is. We ID on multiple points you sandy twat. You been drinking petrol on the road again thinking that's not the same guy.

It's the same guy. Different cameras quality makes the first pic look a bit weird.

That guy's facial hair will never, as long as he lives, grow as thickly as bikelockscum's. Unless he responds well to minoxidil...

>Nice triples.

KEK confirms. Obvious bike cunt is obvious.

This thread is full of Antifa splitting the hunt.

Look at the multiple videos, it's the same guy.

Yeah, the first pic is next to useless for seeing any detail. Neither its colors nor its textures can be believed. Compression artifacts are probably only a part of the problem with it.

Can you stop being such an asshole, people are trying to help out.

People on both sides were hiding their faces, making other efforts to disguise & hide identity. Don't try to pretend only the guys (you) don't like are doing that.

Apart from that point, No. There are some local jurisdictions where disguising your appearance can be grounds, but it's city by city. No blanket federal rules govern that.

And, it's funny as all shit hearing that level of butthurt from a proxy posting on an anonymous Korean silk weaving board. For fuck's sake. (you) need to be 18 or older to be on 4chinnz. Go to bed, underage.

See, this is why you all need to carry zip ties. Someone committing violent acts, citizens arrest, pull off mask, get ID.

turns out you have to be signed in.

Relinking this post. Biking is popular in the bay area but not everybody is so into it. This can help when checking suspects.

Listen to me you muslim cunt. Do any of these videos you've scoured for hours show that both person A and B have the same gloves with the green bands? That would be a handy identifier because companys typically only order Large or blue band gloves en masse and greens are a special order meaning it would confirm it absolutely.

Now eat Sadiq Khans pooge from your daughters asshole and spit it into your cultural enrichment jar before the ethics police do a random inspection in your neighborhood and find out you're one jar short of the 5 jar monthly quota you cuck.

Its carl gueger someone already found him wtf are you guys doing

Aboot as wroong as (yoo) ken git, CSI Leaf. Find another career.

here is one posted on his girlfriend's facebook, 12 hours ago.

We can settle this by finding a photo of Jacob on a tricked out city bike

In fact, does anyone have pics of Bike Bloc? They showed up early

Oh my, that's a knife in his back pocket.

Some of them are looking for serious trouble.

Found him

Google: Fuck her right in the pussy.

Looks like this guy.

In this thread some user found Moldielocks & Friends' instagram and youtube channel.
What are the odds we can find u-lock guy there? They were standing pretty close to each othe

Instagram:
instagram com/p/BTAoNqqhi4f/?tagged=oakrootscollective&hl=en

Youtube:
youtube com/chiefskabel

Girlfriend has photos with motorbikes

Looks like a pen, or a tire pressure gauge. The clip doesn't look like a knife clip.

In this pic you can make out the green band on the gloves/wrist. It also shows the shoes clearer and them behind the tongue and then over the tongue.

Same guy, I was wrong

Not our guy people

pic related, is his girfriend/landwhale
They're together in every vid

Someone needs to confront the suspects while recording

remember to treat these animals like they deserve, if you ever show up to one of these make sure you're bringing armor, helmets and weapons(strike enhancers at the very least). Crack the skulls of these freaks and show them how society actually feels about their bullshit

I'm posting his pictures on Twitter and no one gives a fuck. People are more concerned with Moldilocks.

he broke that guys helmet with that hit

bike locking?

better get some BLACKup from the number 1 nigga jiggaboo jonessssssssss

youtu.be/soum_-7n1hQ

I still think he is our guy, go to antifa berkeley facebook group, he liked one of the posts about donating to antifa and smth about driving hours to cali to protest

A bike lock isnt a weapon. When youre searched trying to get to these events youll grt through with a bike lock, cops wont look twice. There will be a few folk with them.

same shoe, check the soles

Yes they do. If it made it on the list it was because we were definite on it.

Sorry I didn't keep all the links on it but stills were coming fast and the threads were moving.

The list is the result of 8 or 9 threads including the deleted versions, with dozens of people over most of the day looking carefully through probably 50 or 60 videos from youtube, twitter, and liveleak.

I have a list of some of the better vids but the pertinent info is already on the list and all of that has been handed off to local and federal authorities.

Now people can work backwards and pick it apart without knowING what went into making it. Or they could keep digging and adding information.

Keep in mind antifa has been VERY active in all of our threads trying to delay or lead us into a dead end or what not, or flat out spamming dox info to get the threads deleted.

They do not like how much we have been able to pull on this guy. He is looking at aggravated attempted murder on innocent noncombative people, and it's a PR endgame for antifa.

Rewatched liveleak.com/view?i=9d5_1492400261 and wanted to comment.

When subhuman criminal communist scum tried to wrap a normal human's head in a trashbag, BIKELOCKSCUM darts forward to deliver a cowardly hit. He's basically carrying a SOLID METAL HAMMER swung through a full arc of motion with follow through. So the fact that the victim didn't have a broken bone emphasizes that bikelockscum has low upper body strength, as we can already see.

If any of you currently do not want to FUCKING DESTROY BIKELOCKSCUMS'S LIFE and RUIN HIS RELATIONSHIPS WITH EVERYONE HE EVER MET (all legally and above board, of course) please re-watch this one and reconsider.

Comb this vid. It is high quality.

youtube.com/watch?v=W8ZTBhmifJ4

This is some GOAT profiling. Keep up the good work guys.

Due diligence is often rewarded.

They stopped people from bringing Pepsi cans in. Cops are not on our side here.

>reddit spacing

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

point

instagram.com / onionvelo
kikebook.com / carlgauge

name?

Patience.

Bikelockscum will never be forgotten. Never.

If we are thoughtful and wise, neither will the consequences ever be forgotten. When 60 years from now, there will be a bunch of elderly Berkeley communist subhumans who are still shaking with fear and regret and pissing themselves over how badly his life got wrecked over his little indiscretion. Again, all done wisely and legally in the spirit of humanity and understanding and justice, of course.

On a closely related note, when the people near him are identified, they must also face consequences. Accomplices until proven otherwise.

was there any definite proof though?
this was all i saw, coupled with the fact he rides a bike everywhere. other than that i saw nothing

>all those pictures of bikes

kek

>About 5'6" to 5' 7"
He's taller.

go to pic related on facebook and look at the people who liked the post, you will find him there

he is clearly a cycling fan and he works at a bike shop, which would explain his gear

No need for infighting guys. We should all have one goal in mind and thats finding more evidence to help this investigation.

This little fucker could have easily killed someone with that lock. It's important he doesn't get away with it.

On a sidenote, one of ourguys is getting falsely charged with assault with a deadly weapon. The big guy with the blue cyclist gear. His youtube is Last Revolution Media.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vihr0AWJjb0

This is reddit now. HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US SEASON 10 CHASING THIS JEWISH ACTOR AROUND MAKING HIM POPULAR LEL MAN EPIC TROLLING