Doesn't drink alcohol

>doesn't drink alcohol
WHAT THE FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gpqdBtHHu-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What does he drink with his well done steak and ketchup?

Drinking alcohol increases estrogen levels in men.

he also sleeps about 4 hours every night

This turned out to be true.

Alcohol is for young faggots who haven't learned to be adults yet.

He doesn't poop either.

Supposedly so does cranking your cock 4 times a day but that doesn't stop me.
>inb4 you are a weak beta numale or some shit
I work as an electrician apprentice and regularly carry over a 100lb on my back. Living your life by irrelevant studies is stupid.

Alcohol tastes like shit and makes normal people turn into violent niggers, I've seen it first hand.

diet coke

>he thinks drinking alcohol makes you cool

It's acceptable to have a drink at dinner or while relaxing with your friends/family. It is not acceptable to have 3+ drinks because you want to have "fun". That is degeneracy.

Real human bean

Donald Trump has refused to drink alcohol ever since his brother Fred Jr. died because of his alcoholism, I really don't see what's wrong with that

Reddit

I wonder what other group of people (religion) doesnt drink alcohol...

Hmmmm....

Bait.

>Having fun is degeneracy.
The lengths you fags will go to say drinking is bad is astounding. That shit is fun as fuck and gets people open socially.

Anyone above infancy can tell the difference between pleasure and happiness so why can't you?

Have not touched a drop since I left university 8 years ago. Don't miss it at all.

But his face is looks like he does. Hard.

Cheers faggots

> having ''fun''

ask me how I know you are a faggot

>having good wholesome fun hiking with friends and seeing the beauty of nature
>having """fun""" getting shitfaced and vomiting all over yourself
These two are not the same.

His brother died of alcoholism so he's really straight edge.

Whats funny is how out of touch with your average American this guy is he has rich guy autism

Glass of red wine every now and then raises your testosterone levels

wouldn't trust a MALE who doesn't drink

fuck trump

>ITT: I'm too autistic to have ever been invited out with people so drinking is degenerate.

>implying Sup Forums advocates drinking the fermented Jew

pretty lame
i dont drink everyday but every other day or so sometime in the morning and night too
just takes edge off and fun to chill with friends
cant imagine what it be like trying to hang out sober with anyone

I don't drink or smoke either.

Drinking is for the weak-willed

why don't you go to

neck(y)ourse.lf

and leak all of your spinal fluid

too many carbs, family

It's full coke you liberal shill, kill yourself

He probably cant... Ive seen his gold pictures.. he wears diapers. PRob runs right through him at that age.

> falling for the malted joo

You guys have absolutely 0 self control. You can drink wine or beers sometimes without being a complete drunktard.

When it's hot and you do a BBQ you drink a fucking beer and not a orange juice like a kid or an diet coke like a women.

Instead you should check out
> snapchat (y) .me
leak your crush nudes

i just dont like the taste of alcohol

Is this joking that trumps nickname is "the fewer"? Idgi

>can't hold his liquor detected

Why don't you go to
snapchat (y) .me
and leak all your snapchat friends

you probably have no friends or know the touch of woman
sorry your life is laughable
people dont trust those who dont partake in alcohel so goodluck

I have perfectly fine self control I just prefer not to. Pointless calories messing up my macros.

>carrying 45kg on your back
>bragging about it

>wouldn't trust a MALE who doesn't drink

This, in France it's considered suspicious.

Who needs booze when he's got cocaine?

That shit's amazing but I can understand it if everyday you love what you do.

sounds like the fuhrer

Just like me.

Based Poland

why drink booze when you can shitpost to the whole world? way better buzz man...

How old are you ?

ITT: hypernormalfags that think their Skinner box lifestyle is how well adjusted people behave

If you want to see what happens to a coke fiend when they get old and stop doing coke to avoid dying (assuming they dont already die early), look at bill clinton.

He's a fuckin zombie since his brain is wired for coke.

nice projection fag. I'm married with a stable job, people literally do not give two fucks if you drink or not. Clearly you are edgelord nightclub toilet licker that has just started university

Pic related

Never trust a man who doesn't drink.

Nah, that nigga is dying of aids.

sorry this thread is for true gentlemen who drink alcohol only
go away crackhead
class is unobtainable for you

alcohol is harem in the religion of Islamb

Not drinking is another redpill that most people don't want to swallow. Stopped drinking when I became a father and it was a really good decision.

His brother died from alcoholism, and he idolized him growing up.

That too

alcohol is haraam, mr. Plumbersckzi

He's 70 years old

Out of respect for his brother who died of alcoholism.

You realize testosterone gets converted to estrogen in the brain. Its not like you are just gonna pop some giant ass boobs for having a glass of whiskey.

>social anxiety: the post

you need a study to tell you alcohol is degenerate?

I wish I never drank the liquid jew, also I wish I never smoked the leafy jew from adolescence to adulthood. And electrician isn't hard labor lol.

trump is a girl?

I don't think you even know what you're saying.
Alcohol is estrogenic. Testosterone converts to estrogen via aromatase typically when the body is under stress. And actually, brown liquor is even more estrogenic than something like vodka or rum. Nothing manly about it.

>getaloadofthisfaggot.jpg

This idea of not trusting someone who doesn't drink is one of the most retarded things I've ever heard of in my lifetime. Alcohol impairs your ability to make good rational decisions but you don't trust someone how doesn't drink so you therefore don't trust someone who can make good rational decisions. You do realize this makes you look like the worst of idiots right? Not to mention some people don't drink out of respect for someone or something. Trump doesn't drink out of respect and remembrance of his brother who died because of alcoholism.

It's called not being a degenerate.

he lost his brother to substance abuse so it's understandable.

DRUMPF IS A PUSSY FAGGOT
MUH BROTHER

>alcohol
its just dumb people tax how do you not know this

The only people who get triggered by others not drinking are the types who were obviously losers in their teens. Alcohol gives them the confidence to be the person they really want to be.

No one else gives a shit.

I don't drink alcohol either. I have a lot of respect for people who stick to those sorts of principles, especially if they don't have any religious doctrine preventing them from indulging. I know how it can make social gatherings difficult, and I understand first-hand the peer pressure.
I think Trump doesn't drink because of his dead alcoholic brother. I don't drink because I grew up in Utah and that's just how the Romans do.

And then you have the hangover the next morning and your whole day is fucking wasted.

Who here a social outcast because they don't drink?

A-at least I'm not a degenerate.

>tfw literally all of my friends fell for the liquid jew

Fucking alcoholic

Drinking with lads in pub and watching football is the best thing you can do tbqh

I don't get the peer pressure meme, when I tell people I don't drink their response is "ok" and then the conversation moves forwards.

Among adults, sure. Among teenagers who are just getting their first sips and who think they're doing something cool and edgy, I experienced a lot of blowback for being 'square'.

20 year olds in America today think they have to get unbelievably smashed every weekend in order to "have a good time."

>Sup Forums is full of islamist who want to forbid alcohol
Drinking alcohol is a European tradition

thought that was the hops in beer

Tap water

I don't, I stick to water and green tea. I've been years off the sugary Jew. Alcohol and sugar fucks your brain up, pal.

No thats just IPAs

To be fair his skin looks like an alcoholic or someone who was an alcoholic

Currently drunk and pooping

please no
they ruined the ciggies not my beer too

filtered water using infowars alexapure pro filtration system

Yeah back when the alternative was drinking swill we've moved on since then

pic related is undeniable

That can go either way... either totally awesome or completely horrible.

here's them celebrating their tremendous sales analysis report since (((Jones))) jumped on le trump train with no le brakes in 2016 (former in-show message NAZI NWO run things now changed into GLOBALIST INBRED GERMANS run things)
youtube.com/watch?v=gpqdBtHHu-4