Indonesian's Dopper training

Your opinion on this training?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UoIqePtU5Yg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if it's wartime or close to it I'm for it, definitely. might be overkill in pure peacetime

Shouldn't their heads be down?

it's coming from behind/above I think, I checked a vid

youtube.com/watch?v=UoIqePtU5Yg

Africans do the same without aiming.

>Your opinion on this training?
Looks like the ''training'' you give to fresh recruits day after you welcome them by giving a lot of a alcohol to drink.

Could be done 100% safe is they just used a vice or something to secure the weapon. Real life is not a video game, bullets will not exit the barrel at a 30 degree angle because of recoil or something.

My brother married a slope from Indo.

We used to eye of their Navy "Patrol Boats", with our EOD. Made en Cine...

>be Navy
>be me and my mate boarding party
>Indonesian "Fisherman" say "We suck En fawk fuck 2 Cawton Ciggawette, hole Crewwe bulk buy, wee wreddy"
>im driving in the "Wheel House"
>Watch boarding party mate stop pissing over the side and grab his 9mm browning and proceed to start smashing this slopes teeth and head in browining 9mm or boot, I cant tell.

>Cunt was fucked up after spitting blood with no teeth.

Such is life in the Royal Australian Navy.

i dont understand anything you just said

Im pretty drunk man...
6160, I live in Perth now. Used to be on PT boats in Cairns and Darwin.

But the basic outline is, when I was in the Navy, on Patrol boats, the Asian boats we used to pick up had everything from 8 year old boys (Bum boys) to 7 year old girls onboard to offer.
The crew used to offer usd money to fuck them.

Hahahaha 2004 to 2016 was fun part of my life...

What boat you serve on?

On was on HMAS Tobruk in 2010 for Op resolute

I probably vectored you guys to the FFVs or COIs

why didn't you kill your peado crewmates?

> had everything from 8 year old boys (Bum boys) to 7 year old girls onboard to offer.

I heard about that shit - the 10yo sold to the fishing boat by their parents and then made to grow their hair long so their shipmates "totally aren't gay".

Didn't believe it til I saw one. Felt sick.

Well I was a gappy at the time of Op resolute, Tobruk, we replaced the PB that got damaged when that siev exploded. Loaded her up with at least 150+ illegals before we dumped them on CI.

So I wouldn't of been deployed for Op slipper

Range is too short

You need 200 meters or so to really get the SNAP---BOOM of rifle/MG fire to get it to register to their ears

Responding to fire has nothing to do with impacts and more to do with quickly recognizing incoming and then moving to cover/returning accurate fire back at it

WTF man

This is "jumping over fire to show that we are fearless" level training.

>check video
>scroll down
>see this
hmmmm

Subamrinefag detected.

SIEV36...

Yeah. I got blown up on ARD4...
We offloaded to "Front puffin", an oil and gas rig.

Otherwise we are telling different tales.

Front Puffin... there's a name I haven't heard for a while.

>Trusting in rankings of secret units where less than 1% of operations and most of their training never go public.
This is one of the fools believing that the FSA can still win.

what fruit is that