archive.org/details/youtube-D96LstZ2KEM
amazon.com/Shattered-Inside-Hillary-Clintons-Campaign/dp/0553447084
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AWOOOOOOOOO

New Hilldawg fresh off the presses

Le Pen will lose.

Sup Forums BTFO.

Screenshot this.

>there are faggots in this thread who think audrey the whale sjw daughter is the hot one
>inb4 thicc

REMOVE

Nobody ever suggested that Trump was a Russian puppet. Why are you Drumfies so stupid.

damn that bitch on F&F just now was jigglin', THICC

B T F O
T
F
O

I miss the election

youtube.com/watch?v=-M6FXuFPayY

NEVAR
FORGET
;_;

So true! Also, Hillary would've lifted the sanctions against Russia and fixed the relation with Putin.

What are they doing in ching chong land?

Every day, the incoherence deepens: He’s going to cover “everyone,” but he’s going to push 24 million people off their health insurance.

He’s going to wipe out the debt, but his tax cuts and spending spree will add trillions to it.

He’s never going to intervene in Syria, but he just did.

He’s going to get Mexico to pay for a big, beautiful wall, but he isn’t.

China is a currency manipulator, but it isn’t.

The media is the enemy of the people, but he is on the phone with them every five minutes and can’t stop watching CNN and reading the New York Times.

He’s going to be a tightwad with taxpayers’ money, unlike Obama, but his personal travel expenses are on track to be eight times more than his predecessor’s.

He’s going to work relentlessly for the American people but he spends half his days watching cable news.

We’ve got to be “very, very tough” in foreign affairs, but when he sees dead babies on TV, he immediately calls General Mattis and lobs 59 Tomahawk missiles.

He has a secret plan to defeat ISIS, but pursues Obama’s strategy instead.

He is for the “forgotten men and women” of America, but his tax plan — which is itself changing all the time — benefits the superrich and depends on removing health insurance for the working poor.

He wants to be friends with Russia, but he doesn’t. He’s going to challenge China’s policy on Taiwan, but he isn’t.

He is against crony capitalism, but he is for it.

He’s going to keep the focus on America, but just upped the ante in Yemen and Afghanistan.

He’s a deal-maker, but he cannot make deals even with his own party.

He’s a great manager, but his White House is consumed with in-fighting and he cannot staff his own administration.

He’s a populist who stacks his cabinet with Goldman Sachs alums.

He’s going to pressure China to take on North Korea, but “after listening for ten minutes” to China’s dictator, he changes his mind.

Bless him, O Holy One, guide his step against the forces of Moloch.

Shadilay.

She may lose. This board loses nothing. If she wins this board will go wild and claim the credits.

I'm ok with that

>your average lefty/pol/ poster

That's not even news. Everyone knows that.

I wanna SUCC the TUCC

teaching japs "art therapy"
>they've never read mango

HEY

They went to kaminarimon. Those statues are amazing.

> Russia wasn't proTrump. They were antiHillary. Huge difference..

Stop posting Audreys

She really has no chance of winning realistically, right? I don't see France going with her.

> equipment and banks raid

Iraq army is a mess. It took no more than 500 well trained ISIS to take all of Mosul and no more than 4000 to take everything from Mosul to abu Ghraib

> arabs in charge of training their armies

> I honestly don't know what the fuck is wrong with Dems right now, they seem to be stuck in some self-destructive cycle and have nobody but themselves to blame.

They stared too much on the deep abyss of progressivism and fell into it. They could have won 2016 with these simple three steps

> fire Podesta (and team) very publicly on account (and under the pretext) of the info leaked on those emails
> put Carville (Bill Clinton former campaign manager) in charge of the campaign, craft a "we still love you white working class" campaign focused on jobs and fixing healthcare
> try to hold their progressive base with Obama's rallying a "not perfect progressive utopia but better win than lose"

There, Rust belt saved, probably Florida too. Instead, they overestimated the size of their progressive urban diverse, the loath by the conservative of Trump "NY values" and the impact of their negative campaign and doubled down on trying to give the definitive blow on "the white supremacist patriarchal" system.

awoo shill life is suffering!

>Nobody ever suggested that Trump was a Russian puppet.

Nope, never happened.

lmgtfy.com/?q=Trump Russian puppet

It's an unwinnable situation for the shills, but they will rush in blindly (with added pep in their step) if she does lose.

Any reason for him congratulating Erdogan? it's bad image again, at least make a public statement on fair elections n shit, it also empowers his dumb stance on Syria.

If we had just one month of lawful vigilantism, the US would totally uncuck itself for generations.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE

i'm killing the virus before it spreads

That's actually mostly true.
I'm not sure how many claimed that Trump is actually a russian puppet, but more that there are some worrying connections between him, his inner circle and Putin / Russia.

Turkey is a NATO key ally with nuke sharing. This should be obvious.

lmgtfy.com/?q=Trump Russian puppet

you must not have been here for the past 3 months of senate hearings.

D A M A G E C O N T R O L

I think MSM and Comey are being dishonest by saying "they preferred Trump".

I am SURE they got a lot of Russian officials saying protrump shit in their communications.

BUT the actual Cyberwar / Propaganda people probably wanted (and expected) Hillary to win, but wanted her to win as a damaged candidate.

Hillary/Obama gave up so much to Russia, they suck, and Russia loved it. They just wanted to do her damage, since they expected her to win, if she was damaged by scandal, it would weaken her negotiating positions further.

I think Trump winning is something those in charge in Russia did not want.

Chinks are fucking ugly man , they all look like they have downs

>lawful vigilantism
Vigilantism is against the law, just allow private police and security with very little restriction.

I hope Mike will get a nice jacket, like Trump did on the Gerald Ford.

Never forget

>archive.org/details/youtube-D96LstZ2KEM
archive.org/details/youtube-D96LstZ2KEM
>archive.org/details/youtube-D96LstZ2KEM

I have a motto.
>don't trust the French or Swedes to uncuck themselves

It has carried me far.

She doesn't have the same path Trump has on winning by the strength of her message and commitment to find voters that dont usually go out and vote.

She also doesn't have the element of surprise: true opponents won't underestimate her twice in a row. Imagine America had a runoff election if nobody reached 50%. I don't think Trump would manage to win the second round because the depressed turnout alone in that election (blacks that didn't vote, for instance) could give her the victory.

Now Le Pen has one thing going for her: the "Fuck this shit" vote. Nobody knows it's size and could as well win her the election.

If it comes down to her and Melancholy, it'd be a hell of a show to watch. She could win in that case for sure.

>Pence
>Aboard the Reagan
>Near NK
>Possible Nuclear War

War erection achieved

No one in this world wants an atomic war with North Korea.

Can someone stop this retarded cheeto please? It was fun and all but it needs to stop now.

>if only he was 10% of what they thought he was

nice of google to do a theme today for some dumb old nigger woman no one has ever heard of but can't do a single thing for easter

So is
>muh Russia
finally over? I really don't mind having "OMG NUCLEAR WAR" in its place.

At least this is more entertaining than Neo-Con Don

Win Brexit and Trump
Lose Geret and la Pen

I think we'll still be way ahead.

N-n-nuclear codes

Meh, why was she threatening to nuke Russia during the second debate? I'm not buying it. I think Putin would have picked trump over Hillary after she went full retard.

>Josh Fox
>Gasland 1&2
>How to Let Go of the World...
>Memorial Day
>Slippin'
>Occupy Sandy

Chinks are Chinese.

>could
The lack of any confidence in her in any event is very apparent even among supporters.

Still, I will be absolutely shocked if the granddaughter of a Vichy collaborator is allowed to win in France.

Gib benis pics.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I was more afraid of the Taliban soldiers than I am of North Korea. At least the Arabs knew guerilla tactics, and were bloodthirsty. I legitimately think a war with NK would last less than a year.

>granddaughter
Daughter, my bad.

Not gonna lie , former stromtrooper here , This is hilarious watching Darth Vader crash and burn , but seriously we can't let that guy get the death star codes.

It's over. He already has the tomahawk codes. He already has the MOAB codes. It's only a matter of time.

F&F interview with Trump on now

I think Putin personally likes/respects Trump, but he knows that a strong America is bad for Russia.

Hillary Clinton winning, with wikileaks scandals looming and all sorts of shit that always occurs with her, would have been best for Russia. Imagine all the silly bullshit deals Russia would have gotten.

Also imagine all the weapons Russia would sell to enemies created by a Hillary foreign policy

Not gonna lie, former UKIP voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Theresa May crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these conservatives reclaim our national sovereignty.

>Love ISIS

>As David Plouffe, the mastermind behind Obama's 2008 victory, put it in a private conversation in September 2014, "She's bulletproof."

Who else is PUMPED for TRUMP to show the world how bad ass we are by forcing China to reign in Kim in exchange for continually ass raping our economy with free trade that we PRETEND is not contingent on our sovereign right as an independent nation to REJECT it.

Who else PUMPED for TRUMP to not ditch the Paris Agreement, because king Nigger can unilaterally bind us to an illegal treaty by euphemism of AGREEMENT and it's only non-binding when UNELECTED bureaucracies decide when it isn't.

Who else PUMPED for TRUMP to lead us into a Bush 2.0 war because KIKES would rather lose congress to the other KIKES so the fucking bitching free trade, genocide and transformation of the US can go on.

My best friend is a spic, he loves trump and the other day we saw a based black dude in a maga hat XDDDD. fuck AMERICA and FUCK white people.

Link plox?

China's finally trying to help and libs want to ruin it. Disgusting (((people))).

the myopic incompetence of these people never ceases to amaze

Physical Removal, nice.

I think your list might be pretty long after 4 years

>Trump: They are getting the hell out, or they are going to prison.

BASED AS FUCKKKKKKK

>Her resume was unassailable

Fox news is repeating clips of it all day probably.

Hello, fellow Centipedes!

LEGAL immigrant from /r/The_Donald reporting in!

I was just messaging some fellow Trump supporters on Reddit and one of the Moderators told me that I should come check out this place! I didn't even know Sup Forums had their own /r/The_Donald colony.

Anyway, thought I'd check out /PoliticallyIncorrect/. It's nice! Libtards can't downvote anyone who speaks the truth.

How are you guys doing tonight?

> Calling Audrey an SJW

> Ivanka actually turning Trump to SJWism and Sup Forums makes excuses for her

we shall see

You might be right. Hillary might have just been saber rattling and Putin could have understood. Hard to tell. Clinton had a bad habit of giving sweetheart deals to china Russia etc just to make her life easier and line her pockets. Of course it was awful for Americans...

Wow, I feel so much sympathy for her now.

What book?

I read an article some time ago about his inner workings of his businesses. Apparently he's very shit at managing anything and his managers had to constantly tell him to fuck off and not to ruin things. Apparently he thought it a good idea to even create chaos inside his own business to "foster competetiveness".

tl;dr Trump's not even a manager or good at it

amazon.com/Shattered-Inside-Hillary-Clintons-Campaign/dp/0553447084

>contempt for the commoners cost her the win
Huh. So it was that simple after all.

I think the anti-Russia think was just to set the stage to overthrow Assad, other than that they would have appeased the shit outta Putin.

I hope Trump puts missile defense in east Europe if Putin keeps acting like a bitch.

She doomed herself from day one.

Is Steve Doocy the gayest person ever on Fox News?

Dat bulge, hnnngh. I want to drop my face between those legs!

No obligatory BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS DOT COM?

She is just like us

>Geller still writing garbage
Clapistanis, not even once.

Is pic related real?

I worry my future son is a lanky homo like that.

I figure a THICC female reduces the chances of such a spawn.

Yeah I then realised that US media is way more partisan, and was probably fullblown Trump = Putin's puppet.

the phoneposting capitalization and reddit spacing really make this pasta work