Canada isn't America
Canada doesn't have rights like America
Canada doesn't have protected speech like America
Canada doesn't have US Bill of Rights
Canada doesn't have US Constitution
Canadians have no rights
Canada isn't America

XXXXXDDDD Losers.

Friendly reminder that OP got outed as an Australian with a proxy weeks ago and he makes these threads almost every day.

The only statement not true is "Canadians have no rights' we have plenty of rights just not as many as Americans.

The rest is dead on. This country needs more freedom.

canada does kinda suck but its comfy enough to keep people complacent and apathetic

>Canada isn't America

Of course it isn't, RETARD.

>Canada doesn't have rights like America

We have more rights.

>Canada doesn't have protected speech like America

We have even more free speech, are you kidding me?

>Canada doesn't have US Bill of Rights

That's useless anyways. See the "war on terror" and how U.S. citizen rights were destroyed, JEJ!!!!!!

>Canada doesn't have US Constitution

The U.S. constitution is literally outdated and a joke and does nothing to protect Americans at all.

>Canadians have no rights

I already said, we have MORE RIGHTS THAN AMERICANS.

>Canada isn't America

We're better. Who would want to be America? LOL don't make me laugh LOL!!!!!!!!!

>XXXXXDDDD Losers.

Wow, just go kill yourself dude.

You might want to read your own Charter of Rights and Freedoms
Here's a link to the official government website.
You need to really pay attention to the first paragraph okay??

laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/Const/page-15.html

Actually we have a charter of rights and freedoms so fuck you. And no I don't want to live in a backwards shithole like America.

Fuck off weirdo we have more rights.

this this this this this

But you are canadian. Why are you "triggering" yourself?

*goes to America*
*gets shot*

I'm fine thanks

Triggered much??
Is the Charter of Rights and Freedom on the Canadian Government website NOT REAL or something??

Cause it literally says you have no rights and the government can take away any privilege they have given, if the government feels threatened by it
>1. The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms guarantees the rights and freedoms set out in it subject only to such reasonable limits prescribed by law as can be demonstrably justified in a free and democratic society.

VERY FIRST THING WRITTEN

Sue whoever taught you at school

Lookit these triggered losers, who don't even know their own country
HAW HAW HAW
That's why I do this

*goes to downtown canada*
*does fentanyl*
*fights a native*
*steals smokes and lottery tickets*
*goes to jail for 65th time in 25 years being alive*
Canadians

That's not what it says retard.

>what are poor reading and interpretation skills

wew go back to school lad wew

I can smell the Ozone from fried brains cells from here.
LOL
I love doing this to leaf retards LOL
>Durrrrr we freer den Mericans eh?? R skewls r bettur 2 eh??

It's a direct copy and paste from the Government website.

You need to go back to school, because you're the one with obvious reading and interpretation problems.

1. The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms guarantees the rights and freedoms set out in it subject only to such reasonable limits prescribed by law as can be demonstrably justified in a free and democratic society.

That's exactly what it says, retard.

Care to interpret it the *right* way for me, retard??
LEL

you're so wrong and stupid
LEL

>1. The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms guarantees the rights and freedoms set out in it subject only to such reasonable limits prescribed by law as can be demonstrably justified in a free and democratic society.

This piece of paper says you have privileges, but only if the government feels you can be controlled. If not, the government will remove them.

That's one way to interpret those words.

This Charter outlines "privileges" you have until the government feels it's "too much" and will revoke them.

You're allowed to do what the government allows you to do, as written on this piece of paper, if the government feels non-threatened by your privileges.

DDDAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR FREER DEN MERICANS EH???

DARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
I'M A FAT SHIT STAIN LOSER LEAF!!
I'M SO FAT, FAT HAS MADE ME INCREDIBLY STUPID!!!

DAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR
FREER DEN MERICA EH???

FEED ME MOMMY!!!
CHANGE MY BOOGIE SIZED DIAPER!
I'M A LEAF!!
DAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR

Yo dawg I heard you like SUPPOSITION

Lets suppose.... you're a FRAUD.

Learn to read you retarded BASTARD you are drawing the wrong conclusions.

amused, bump

How about you clarify, what they *really* mean for me, since I can't seem to figure it out.

I'll wait while you reply with more shit tier insults about "how dumb and crazy I am" while failing to explain what it *really* means.

It really is amusing. Look at them sperg out LOL