Pajeets BTFO

Pajeets BTFO

>"President Trump is expected to sign an executive order on Tuesday aimed at making it harder for technology companies to recruit low-wage workers from foreign countries and undercut Americans looking for jobs"

RIP american companies

wash your hand

I wish I could celebrate this, because this is good. This is why Trump was elected. But I'm still pissed off about the Syria/NK situation desu.

wash your pant

God bless Dolan J. TRUMP. And here I thought he was a le neocon who didnt le care about me

POO

IN

Sounds like the Indians are, shit out of luck amirite?

Good. Low-wage immigrant workers were a mistake. I absolutely hate the "but they do the jobs we don't want" because that it shows how insensitive and self-minded these stupid libs are. Of course nobody wants to do hard labor at minimum wage except for the spic who'll be doorted if he asks for a raise.

MART

rip india

market

You hate us because you anrn't us

kys weak faggot

fpbp

>wanting a bunch of unnecessary neocon kike wars is strength
Found the goodest goy

DSS in full damage control

everyday i thank god for not making me american

FUCKING CARLOS!!!

Americans first in America. Deal with it. You'd just be replaced in a few years with cheaper sea labor, with thier tech colleges coming online now. Bottomless wages are a never ending pit. why would you want to work for a company that is going to use your visa to treat you like a slave?

Stay home, pajeet. Also, clean out that extra room in your poop shanty. You got company comin' home.

>50,000 Indians leave US; Charmin stock stays the same

Imagine that.

Which god? Don't you have like 50?

myself. i am my own god

Samefag

Which god? The one with twelve hands, the elephant head, or the one with 10 assholes and a pussy for a face?

>all these butthurt americans itt

kek

Great, more pajeet codemonkeys in Europe

>or the one with 10 assholes and a pussy for a face

I want to worship this god.

I need help fixing my wordpress site, how much?

Looks like your dreams of a super power are ending pajet, without our handouts for your shit tier coding you're just a smelly rapist

post the problem
$500 for every minute replying to you +problem charges

If only you had a leadership who cared about you rather than (((themselves))).

No wonder Radeon is soo far behind, jesus

can you poo in it?

I need a designated pooing WordPress install.

guess they'll just have to make India great

>this dirty, useless, low-wage shitskin whose H1-B app just got BTFO

top shitpost

OUT OUT OUT

NK doesn't piss me off. Syria pissed me off, but there's been no invasion so I've cooled to the matter.

CHECKED AND KEKKED

>POO

it takes you 15 minutes just to reply in proper English, Pajeet. Every time I call customer service for 5 mins it takes 40 and they resolve nothing

www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39081698
GET OUT
REEEEE

My question is will it affect hiring Indians IN India (i.e. call centers or remote workers)?

Also, from what I've seen, some companies seem to be shifting towards hiring workers in the Philippines, which being a US territory may not have the same restrictions but have equally cheap and useless workers.

Jews are crafty and will always find a way around laws.

Radeon was bought long ago by AMD

Will this include outsourcing sites like Upwork?

Fucking Poo's will work for pennies

Finally I can go to work and not smell fucking curry, too much perfume (that is super cheap), and literal shit.
They always smell like shit.
WHY THE FUCK DO ASIAN NIGGER HINDU DINDUS always smell like fucking shit.

Good. If there is one thing you never have a shortage of anyway, it's dumb people for dumb jobs.

reddit spacing

P O O
O
O

British spacing.

Those who are already there will stay in USA and help their comrades to find a way in.

Lurk moar currynigger. Walloftext posting has been ridiculed/ignored since I got here in 06.

Reddit spacing is a 100% newfag meme.

>U.S removing H-1B's
>Australia removing 457's
How will poos ever recover?

RIP indian economy and you eating anything but chinese toxic scraps and monsanto polluted indian shit vegetables.

>"but they do the jobs we don't want"

Pisses me off to no end
>every city full with people digging through the trash cans, hoping to find some bottles with a deposit on them
>"Haha, none of them would ever stoop down to manual labor, we literally need the whole lower class of the third world"

When did it start getting spammed anyway? I've always been separating blocks of text that are pretty much self-contained for better readability, but only recently did I start getting insulted for it.

Shits over and done with Leaf

H1B should be given to literal geniuses, I see no reason why the US should handle more than 50-100 of those per year.

All corporate welfare, foreign states welfare, immigrant welfare AND leftist NGOs welfare needs to be legally "deleted", never again the future should such cancer come back.

Wait, but if H1b is removed, how are skilled workers going to come to the US? I don't mean random pooinloo programmers coming for $30k a year, I mean professional developers, executives, etc., with six figure salaries and possessing really useful and often unique skills.

It's not being removed, Trump just hinted at changing regulations to make them about exactly that - hiring foreign workers who have a unique skill set that is simply not available anywhere on the local market

i'm not even close to being tired

I worked with two pajeets.
One was named "Pal" and other one's last name was "Reddy".
They walked past my cube on day and I said "Hey pal are you ready?".
So Pal said "No, he's Reddy".

True story. They were both dumb as rocks and couldn't wait to get off and go to Half Moon Bay and buy a live goat to butcher and eat.

H1B are not low-wage, those are workers on EAD's. H1B's have to get paid a certain amount of money, often hire than a US counterpart. the problem is there aren't enough US keyboard jockies.

Plenty of American Graphic Designers. Some Project Managers and Business Analysts, but that's the older generation. It is incredibly difficult finding a qualified American Programmer.

t. IT Recruiter

>is simply not available anywhere on the local market
Its impossible not to find an american worth doing the job, there are millions of american expats, an actual brain drain, going to shittier countries but living better.

shut up poopinloo

Doesn't really matter much because the problem would solve itself with some simple regulations.

>everyone hired on an H1B needs to be paid the top age for his field (if his skill set is so unique he'd be easily worth it)
>hiring citizens immediately more profitable, therefore no H1Bs anymore

>muh neocon boogeyman
Post ONE (1) war that has been started under the Trump admin.

You see the tech companies abuse them
>hire unskilled pajeets and chinks
>have the people you replace train them
>fire the american workers
>pay the poos literal slave wages
>claim the third most populous country on the planet doesnt have enough skilled workers
Tech companies are cancerous slave drivers

WHY DON'T YOU KNOW ANGULARJS!!!!!!!

>It is incredibly difficult finding a qualified American Programmer.
After years of shunning them out of even basic positions, golly gee, I wonder why is there a short supply.

>gubmint and corporations run a program that intentionally bleeds local talent "because we need more workers !"
>now gubmint and corporations run that program now because "there is no american talent !"
Whose fault is that ?
Any company, little or big, is supposed to give some training to their employees, one way or another.

Hiring citizens should be imperative, hiring a foreigner should be a hell to walk through that is not profitable or worth it or wanted.
This is how bureaucracy can work for the people.

T. Poopinloo

This is great news

I'm comfy with this. Demand will eventually find supply
Dumburgers think this is a good thing. Just wait and see what happens.

Indian workers were never hired because of charity but because they were competitive for the wage cost.

ci cabron

Competitive because the companies could literally pay you sub minimum wage and treat you like slaves.

>brown id

Good

Good god, just wash period. You guys smell

this makes me so happy

the one thing he has to do right

I went to some tech companies and it's like being in China or India. Fucking disgusting

Philippines hasn't been a US territory since '46.

>>hire unskilled pajeets and chinks
>>have the people you replace train them
>>fire the american workers
>>pay the poos literal slave wages
You forgot
>This practice keeps going on for 10-20 years(depending on domain) which kills local potential and interest
>companies become chink/indian/mooslim ethnic strongholds, corruption runs high, no meritocracy, hiring based on family/friendship ties, stealing, things going to shit generally, smells bad, racism and mysoginism against the few white/asian girls

Or
>fire all your employees, they go on welfare
>move to China
>get benefits, get infrastructure, get cuts
>hire 4x more employees for the same money

>tfw the next generation of poos moves away from engineering with the loss of the jobs, and turns too loo development, ending the shit problem forever
>tfw Trump is an international hero

Fpbp

Quads confirm pajeets poos

>pajeet believes him and his gujarat polytechnic code monkey brethren are indispensable
L.M.A.O.

Good first step, but not nearly enough.

>"voting against your interests" meme finally shot dead

And oh yeah Fpbp

Trump was the best thing to happen here in a long time

>Lying this hard
The rule is they must make the prevailing wage for the industry they work it. So they get imported to work as a code monkey in san francisco and are paid the prevailing wage of a code monkey in some rural nowhere. Maybe if these kids could get their foot in the door for entry level work theyd be worth a shit, but noooo I want someone who will work minimum wage from a place where indoor plumbing is reserved for the ultra wealthy.

You need to be tested for color blindness.

I hope after Trump finishes his term, Ameri60%ers will turn to at least high energy 70%.

He can't have a second reelection without some solid results and lots of promises kept.
People will get tired of the old "Obummer/Demoflub" shit.

This is actually good news, but Trump will fail, not sure he'll be able to break the pattern of failing in the good stuff and suceeding in the neocon multicultural globalist agenda

>how are skilled workers going to come to the US?
Maybe they can stay in their own countries and build companies there?