Georgia Special Election Thread

Are you voting today, Georgia anons? /ourguy/ this time is Trumpian conservative Bob Gray. Send him to the runoff so we can crush Osoff handily.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BobGrayGA
youtube.com/watch?v=AMAQJRg86Z4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Official Bob Gray Twitter: twitter.com/BobGrayGA

Don't waste your vote.

Yeah Gray looks like the way to go

GO VOTE GEORGIANS, GET YOUR FAMILY OUT THERE DONT BE LAZY CUNTS

MAGA3X MOTHERFUCKERS

Just voted. Wasn't planning to go vote, but the cuck on the left kept sending me flier after flier about diversity, muh obongo legacy, and muh russia boogeyman. I even voted Dem for congress in '16, as I have a special hatred of Price. Ended up voting Gray, as he knows what the constitution is and gives me a sense that he's doing this out of civic responsibility as our founders intended.

To compare to last election, I saw about as many Ossoff signs as Hillary signs. But I also saw a lot more R signs (Gray, Handel, LeVell) in total compared to Trump signs. Guess it's due to the competitiveness of the race. Also saw less blacks and poos voting, so I've got a strong feeling Ossoff is fucked today and in the future.

Vote Handel you idiots. They'll just claim must racist rapist otherwise. Run a woman against the dnc shill and we can break the double think of there not being enough women in politics.

Glad I'm not the only one. I might have voted for him but my mailbox is literally flooded with people shilling for him. Final straw came when they texted me last night. Is this what swing states are like?

Fuck them. I'll vote against whoever bothers me the most.

Sorry bruh, GA-12 here. Best of luck

Thank you for your service

Hi Reince Priebus. Look at how Trump won. That is the model, now get it through your thick head

This. You will never win by appeasing radical leftards.

It's like a bot that got its words all fucked up from some shitty algorithm

Encourage eveyone close to you to vote as well! Good luck, anons!

I usually vote split ticket, but last election was the first time I voted fairly heavily R. Usually ends up being a decent split, but the Dems are losing their minds with some of these candidates. They really should listen to Bubba more. At this rate, they'll primary out their viable senate candidates, lose 5-6 senate seats, and still claim victory. Shameful.

To further note, most of my family has voted solid Dem since Reagan. For some, it was the first time in 30 years they voted R. Hell, my grandfather has voted Dem since the Korean war. He won't outright say it, but I think he voted for Trump.

Where do you live? Are you a Rust Belt voter? I'm a partisan voter who voted for the first time last year, and I will vote straight Republican from this point forward. I can't handle the lunacy of the modern-day Democratic Party that wants America to bend over for the rest of the world. Fuck 'em. They care more for foreigners than American workers. The Republicans aren't perfect, but their agenda is the only one that can save America.

Vote Gray, meme gray on twitter.
Handel has lost her last 7 elections! 7!

This. Our best shot is changing the Republican platform on some social stuff and get some protectionism in there. Voting D is suicidal unless you're a gay black one legged transexual

I'm in Gwinnett so no.

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP! WHAT A KEK

Family is Kentucky, NC, Virginia, Georgia. So when I say they vote Dem, I mean they vote for so-called Blue Dog dems and reluctantly vote for the more liberal candidates sometimes. But the Blue Dogs are near extinct these days, and most people are seeing that. Nothing but identity politics and sell-outs. They were either demoralized into not voting at all, or voted R. Most of them didn't like voting R, but they weren't left with much of a choice.

If the Dems don't change, and they keep pushing these Bernie Sanders-esque candidates, and keep trying to run on globalism and gibs, I can't see voting for them very often in the future. I don't necessarily like the Rs, as they have a lot of cucks and neocons, but the Dems since '06 and Obama have worked really hard to prove they're more shit.

I don't care about her previous track record in terms of winning, I just don't think she's the best candidate in terms of policy.

And I'm new in town!

Good work GAfag.

Also I'm too far north to vote in this. Just south of Dalton. You guys have fun tho. Fuck Ossoff

If you know anyone in the area please tell them to vote for Bob Gray

youtube.com/watch?v=AMAQJRg86Z4
The video in question.

Far as I know my district isn't voting. I haven't seen any signs and stuff. I'll swing by my polling place on the way home and check it out.