I thought we were friends!! :^(

>Donald Trump called to congratulate Recep Tayyip Erdoğan hours after the Turkish president claimed a narrow victory in a contested referendum that will grant him sweeping new powers.

>Trump’s congratulatory message strikes a starkly different tone than the statement issued by the US state department on Monday, which urged Erdoğan to respect his citizens’ fundamental rights and noted the report’s findings of “irregularities on voting day and an uneven playing field during the difficult campaign period”.

>According to a readout of the call provided by the White House, the two leaders discussed the recent developments in Syria, the US response to the chemical attack in Syria and “agreed on the importance of holding Syrian president Bashar al-Assad accountable”.

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/apr/17/donald-trump-erdogan-turkey-referendum-congratulations

I thought we were friends anons! I shilled for you in our media for 1,5 year, I posted pro-Trump messages on FB and spread alt-right memes on various Greek websites. I feel disappointed that this has happened. I was hoping that Trump would finally liberate our land from the roaches and retake Constantinople but I never expected him to be pro-Turkey and buddies with the Roach king.

> :^(

Fpbp

> congratulating on election fraud

Really makes you think.

Sounds to me like he's trying to get Turkey in on the "Fuck Syria" game.

Still don't like him congratulating blatant fraud, though. Then again, America's elections are all rigged too.

How is that even possible? Isn't T*rkey friends with Russia now that support the Assad regime?

Turkey has been in the "Fuck Syria" game for ages. They have been caught shipping supplies and weapons to ISIS, for example.

>Isn't T*rkey friends with Russia

>Isn't T*rkey friends with Russia
Jesus how out of touch are you?

trump has been infiltrated by jewish interests for a while

bannon is already irrelevant and about to get sacked

where does it say he congratulated him?

sage this shit

Are there any more question?

Bootlickers, whatever. Turks are working with the Russians on the evacuation of East Aleppo, not with the US of A

In the article you retard, Stop reading the greentext and click on the link. Both the WH and the T*rkish state-run Anadolu Agency confirmed it.

Erdogan is the leader of Turkey, which is a NATO member.
Funny how there is such an outrage at Erdogan now, even though the guy has been the same Turkroach that he was a decade ago.

I know that feel. I did the same, went to rallies. You watch his rallies now and they all look like a bad stand up comedian, all the promises were lies.

Judas Trump. I am sorry that he let you down also. You cant believe anything he says in 2020. I wont, anyways. Why should I.

The pundits here say "Pay attention to what he does, not what he says" which is admitting that he doesn't do what he says.

He's going to make a deal with Erdo, to get Erdo to do something

I think voting for the death penalty will be the last nail in the T*rkish coffin. NATO should finally kick them out but Trump's support for the roaches makes it questionnable

he congratulated him with for giving USA a reasonable reason to kick T*rkey out of NATO

The worst part is Sup Forums will call you and I "shills" for opposing their great leader. I used to admire him a lot, I even read the Art of the Deal and followed each and every one of his rallies. I lost friends because of my support to him and frequently worn a chinese-made MAGA hat outside. I feed betrayed now, tbqh. :/

Is it normal to have access to full transcripts of conversations between the president and other world leaders?

Same here. On the bright side, change is inevitable. This isn't sustainable. I'll just shelve national identity, wait for collapse so whatever is left can start over. There is just no point in being invested in propping this system up anymore.

If the best candidate we can produce thinks the appearance of a solution is a solution, not the actual work of reform, then its already over. If this 'nation' survives another 15 years, it will be a nightmare , not a blessing.

OP is right
I am disappointed

americans support a much bigger pile of subhumans
saudi arabia, the wahhabist state, pakistan, nuclear sunnis that harbored binladen etc etc
They'll never drop turkey, they are all aligned with israeli interests atm, which favor the sunni against a shia axis which is arguably a bigger threat to zionism and jewish goals in the region

Help us get rid of roaches, britbong. Make some good use of your bases here

The Turkroaches should've been kicked out of NATO and denied EU membership ages ago.

A tyrannical shitlord in America congratulates his tyrant colleague in Turkey on successfully oppressing his people and dismantling democracy, color me surprised.

Hey you can't do that

I guess the (((EU))) really wants them in