Whiteness is a social construction

Go ahead, try and define who is white and who is not.
>protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p-XDKiO-i4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=n4axVYZ7NP8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limpieza_de_sangre
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Burgers aren't white for sure, at least that's a given

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Anybody with >80% European ancestry

That's a pretty low bar

>french flag

How can you say that when we live in an Islamic republic?

>le 20% white country commentary
Sure thing Muhammed, just because your country skews demographics to try and make you seem white. Doesn't mean you are.

The concept of "white" races wasn't even a thing. Southern and Eastern Europeans were distinguished from Western Europeans. Jews were not "white" at some point, yet now they are. With a malleable definition of a "white" race it's obvious it's a social construct meant to oppress people that don't fit in the "white" race.

poor OP blind AND stupid

sweden
yes

Germanics, anglos. Pseudo white: Italians, Greeks, Spaniards, Slavs.

Europeans, Arabs, Turks, Persians, North Africans, North Indians

Your mums virginity is a social construct

Still whiter Christian nation compared to France.

Shitskin

>Argentinians
>Poos
>Australians

That would make everyone in the Middle East and India white too. But they're definitely not "white" in appearance so can't ever be considered white. Again the definition of "white" has changed from Western Europeans, to include Jews, Meds, and some Middle Eastern countries. Since the definition is really just arbitrary it's a social construct meant to oppress those that aren't white.

When someone tells you "I'm white" today he could be from Poland. 250 years ago that wouldn't be the case.

Color is a social construct. Go ahead, define what is red and what is not

Je suis Kek

Caucasoid doesn't mean white.

yes sure because blacks are just as equally intelligent as east asians and east asians can sprint 100 meters just as fast as west africans.

Of course, it depends on which genes you decide to include in your decision of grouping people into races, and which alleles are considered white, african, east asian, etc.

Whites however will have less variability between eachother than with an east asian, or with an african.

White is not simply skin color, it is the ability to group people into races based on their statistical likelyhood of being similar to one group vs. another.

>Arabs, Turks, Persians, North Africans, North Indians

Can't count as white races as they're visibly distinct from Europeans. Only the people that meet the general facial structure of Europeans can count, and that can include Latinos and others that normally would not be considered white.

>The concept of "white" races wasn't even a thing. Southern and Eastern Europeans were distinguished from Western Europeans. Jews were not "white" at some point, yet now they are. With a malleable definition of a "white" race it's obvious it's a social construct meant to oppress people that don't fit in the "white" race.
Really dude?
Were Jews subject to Jim Crow or were they unable to get citizenship? Because you needed to be white to get the citizenship, seems to me they were considered white after all.

Whites fucking know who they are.
If you have to ask you're not White.

Am I white Sup Forums?

Northern and Western European

East = too asiatic
South = too niggerfied

>Southern and Eastern Europeans were distinguished from Western Europeans
So what? USA at its conception was made up of mainly Western Europeans and of course distinction between Western and Eastern Europeans is perfectly valid since there are distinctions between these two groups.

Yes why not.

>brown hair
>brown eyes
Not white.

what do you think?

Sven or should i call you Svenamamudabadin.

OP pic is a Slovenian athlete, i forgot here name. And check this - her ass is not photoshoped.

you're only proving OP's point with this post.
well done

Guy is an aspie
People like him should be ignored

I tell people I'm Asian cause I have the NO haplogroup

WHITENESS IS NOTHING MORE THAN ALBINSM. A DISEASE. rACE DOEsnt exist. Everyone has african DNA.

youtube.com/watch?v=p-XDKiO-i4Q

Keep defining yourself as 1/3 nigger, 1/20 cherokee, 1/5th master race and the rest kebab.

Amerifucks are 100% bastardized.

Pedantic approach killed many undertakings. Pic rel plus kike detector is good enough. And good enough is the enemy of good.

Funny how almost no albino deseased man plays in the NBA.
They being black must be a coincidence... because it is not a race.

>skin is white
>blue or green eyes
>nipples are not brown

This is how you find out if you're white.

Checked.
>Whiteness is a social construction...
...and a damned useful one.

Easy:
Is it white?
->Yes.
Is it an Sweden?
->Yes:
Not white.
->No:
White.

those who fall into the "white" genetic cluster. doesn't matter how you call that cluster.

This is the real white genocide. Soon, there will be no one left that Sup Forums admits is white.

Caucasoid Europeans. That includes descendants abroad. Easy.

ITs not a coicidence. The blacks have stronger bones because they retain the vitamin D from the Sun. Everyone else constantly leak it. Its why we drink milk. Its why the hindus, oldest religion, revere cows. Because the milk saved albinos when they did not yet have enuff melanin to collect it from the sun. It had to be bred into them. India is where the caste system took place. White supremacy just stemmed from there but the truth is white ppl are just albino arabs and asians. Them trying to hold onto a white majority with recessive genetics is foolhardy and impossible in todays world.

Interestly tho. The higher bone density in blacks means they are heavier in water. Probably some truth to the stereotype.

Russians/slavs will be the only whites left in 50 years.

We all have autism here.

Everyone.....except for you.

You could join our army if you tried.

Guy might be an actual leftie why not just call his shit out

Anyone with more that 90% percent European ancestry is white

>Implying you can be white with 10% turkish ancestry.

White = european

AM NOT A TURK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>The concept of "white" races wasn't even a thing. Southern and Eastern Europeans were distinguished from Western European
Incorrect, the idea of race is old and universal. Nor was Southern, Eastern European or Western Europeans ever put into different racial categories, but they were put into different ethnicity clusters (though often refered to as race, the text makes it clear that it is an ethnic cluster they are talking about. Even today people commonly use race instead of nationality or ethnicity for example calling the danes a different race from the sweds)

Jews aren't part of the White race due to the genetic distance, if your DNA test show a fair bit of jewish ancestry you can emigrate to Israel depite not having any religious jews or anyone who idenitfied as jews in among your recent ancestors.

You have also heared the myth about Irish not being classified as whites in the US. This was simply a myth inspired by the fact that seperate statistics were kept on them for a while (period of high immigration). When marxists invented this myth, it is like saying that the mormons are considered a different race because they are put into their own statistical category in many studies form other whites. When people called the Irish "white niggers", that was just a shaming tactic, like an older version of wigger.

I got a feeling that a lot of OP's narrative is coming from a book called "How the Irish Became White". It is written by Noel Ignatiev, a Russian Jew. He is pretty infamous on Sup Forums. Here is a video of him.
youtube.com/watch?v=n4axVYZ7NP8

blah blah blah through a walkie talkie

Brown Hair and Blue eyes above brown hair and brown eyes desu. Pretty much anything above brown eyes.

>almost 50% nonwhite country lecturing europeans on whiteness
only americans are notorious nigger fuckers moving to Tanzania to sell water bottles in safaris and shit

go think about your 1/64 black cherokee ancestors

>If you have to ask you're not White.
People can't even come to a consensus if brown-eyed people can be white. Also a lot of people can "pass" as white and therefore be considered white despite not being European.

>ITs not a coicidence. The blacks have stronger bones because they retain the vitamin D from the Sun.
That's not how vitamins work, they only accumulate if they fat-soluble otherwise they are water soluble and they are pisssed out.

Blacks produce less vitamin D from sunlight exposure due to their black skin, the higher concentration of melanin absorbes more of the UV-rays in sunlight preventing it from being used for vitamin D production in the skin.

You're a fucking retard

white people without white culture are shit,

>mongoloïde
>yellow

"Blood purity" program dating back to medieval times, why would someone with no concept of ethnicity or race would find a need for such thing?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limpieza_de_sangre

My eyes instantly diverted from the baboon ass once the white chick came into frame.

THICC, I wonder how she does athletics with that ballast.

You're only proving my point, there's no consensus. I've even seen people here bestowing whiteness onto Asians even though they don't fit the general phenotype. That's evidence enough that "white" means nothing, there is no "white" race and it just is a broadly defined oppressor class.

OP is right. "race" is a spectrum. where we draw the lines is usually a matter of social and cultural factors.

Non-Jewish people of wholly European descent. No exceptions.

>People can't even come to a consensus if brown-eyed people can be white
Yes they can you faggot, stop taking shitpost as serious discussion to prove your shitty point
>Also a lot of people can "pass" as white and therefore be considered white despite not being European
And its usually not a coincidence, often they have some European ancestry

All native European peoples.

Try and prove me wrong.

SLC24A5 is the main contributor to skin colour. White people have this. You can find it on chromosome 15.

Whiteness is a social construct, but that doesn't make it less of a biological fact. I really hate when retards throw around these meme buzzwords. Race was created and defined anew when colonizing the new world, but that doesn't mean that since we defined it in terms we could understand that every race is equal.

So is the one-drop rule no longer in effect? If a hypothetical day of the rope really happened, would a Hispanic that looks totally white be spared? Yes, because he "looks" white and therefore "belongs" to the "white" race. Notice the concept of a white race is completely just an arbitrary collection of races that "look" the same and therefore are able to take credit for accomplishments of "white" ancestors who looked like them. Again, the term "white race" means nothing, because it is nothing.

Whiteness is purely an attempt at a social hierarchy/caste.

A good book you should read is

The racial basis of civilization - A critique of the nordic doctrine
by Frank Hankins - 1926

It's on archive.org

>grandfather is a full-blood scot
>grandmother is half-german half-irish
>mom got knocked up by italian trash
just fucking kill me.

Post anyone you want and i will tell you if he is white or not faggot

>italian
>trash

Rate.

the guy that stole my bike isn't white

>but that doesn't mean that since we defined it in terms we could understand that every race is equal.

That doesn't really address my point though, which is that certain members of certain races that "look" white will be included in the "white" race. A Polish male in America will be able to take credit for "white" accomplishments of America despite initially being barred from being considered white, let alone not allowed to immigrate to America.

melanin does the opposite dumb ass

whites have less melanin you they could absorb more UV radiation and make more vitamin D

everything is a social construct you fucking tard

stages of cancer are a social construct but it doesn't mean they're not necessary

>sweden

No it's called vision.

Erdogan isn't white spaghetti nigger

OP is perfectly right, this is one of the few things I can agree with lefties, "whiteness" or "blackness" are social construct.
That doesn't mean a meaningful taxonomy of human beings comparable to that used for other animals can't be built, it just means "white" is a dumb meaningless way to do so.

Jews still aren't white, wtf are you blabbing about.

I could have agreed with this but for some reason when this comes from an Italian it loses all meaning.

any one who cant tan and has a natural pink hue to their skin more noticeable on the cheeks and knuckles is white

I'd take an Italian over an American mutt any day
Nah, white is just a subcategory of the wider caucasian race.

Caucasian peoples native to Europe.

You're right, it is a social construct. An American social construct where they had to come up with an identity for all the Europeans they shipped in.

Europeans never considered themselves as "white" until very recently. They considered themselves to be whatever ethnicity they were, pan-European white identity stems from American influences. Europe is a continent of Romance peoples, Germanics, Slavs, Celts and Finno-Ugrics, not white people.

The collective idea of "white Caucasian people" wasn't in Europe even during Hitler's era, it's a post WW2 thing.

Mitt Romney is white.
Like sweetness, there is white, whiter, whitest.
Nig, nigger, nigest.