This is starting to seem really fake. Let's speculate why they might be staging this event

This is starting to seem really fake. Let's speculate why they might be staging this event.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=unY07uO84lQ&t=3m30s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this nigga sexy af

>Let's speculate why they might be staging this event.
Let's see...
>Stir race relations: "Fucking niggers!"
>Gun Control: "He didn't use an assault rifle!"
>Cell phone safety illusion: "They haven't been able to find him. Not even by tracking his cell phone which is constantly pinging several comm towers"
There's probably more but this thread will die soon because the subversive left practically controls this board now.

>black on black ever being news
>being news for three fucking days

start connecting dots, but only in the ram of consciousness. So you can use it as temporary object for memory games of member berries.

Think about the way he speaks - he talks with a rainbow lisp. So obviously this narrative about woman in his life is false. Notice this psyop looks very similar to another psyop by similar "tar soul of tar budgets" - alison parker shooting. So now try connecting some other dots about colored people trying to play directed energy games where they are directing hate and blame towards black people away from the rainbow people. These kind of psyops are very hard to comprehend for common people. Society being attacked by clandestine secret military weapons that cannot be explained except third clarke's law.

>Let's speculate why they might be staging this event.
To fuck with schizophrenics like you

>To fuck with schizophrenics like you
>the (((subversive left))) practically controls this board now

Did the voices tell you that?

>facebook gives everyone with a smart phone the chance to he the host of their own live tv show with no oversight

Why do you think this is fake? You really think under these circumstances some psycho isn't gonna jump at the chance to make a name for himself and do something fucked up that he might not otherwise do if he didn't have an audience?

Typical tactic and very nice try. You're only about one step away from name calling. You can't steer the thread that easily with such a blunt trick.

'The Man' hopes he can kill a few more colored people for them first.

So they are pretending to look until the kill count improves.

>black muslim shoots someone because I's bein' oppressed n sheeit

Probably legit. If ZOG were setting up a fake happening, they'd make it a white christian or something along those lines, in order to demonize us. However, there is the possibility that it IS a hoax, just not being done by ZOG. That it was just done by some amateur aspiring actor who's looking to get famous off a hoax and make a name for himself as "that guy who tricked the entire country into thinking he was a spree killer but it was JUST A PRANK BRO"

I think it's real and the cops are just so incompetent they can't find the dindu.

Its fucking surge knight trust me tupac told me

Psst bro. Kennedy was never shot and Elvis is still alive. Do you have any other fairytales?

Awww, same flag. How precious. :)

Yeh, it's definitely sus. It will definitely turn out that he supports trump or some bullshit too I'm sure of it.

How is this still feckin interesting?
I want more threads about doxing bike lock guy.

> two people from a country with millions of citizens are posting in the same thread at the same time

Never seen before.

Please explain to me (without any Aliens told me arguments) how and why would someone stage this? Sounds like one of the dumbest conspiracies i've heard

Fuck off

...see
Name calling Any minute now...

It's just way too suspicious that he was able to livestream a murder and still hasn't been located. Quite theatrical too.

Zuckerberg already put out a statement that faceberg has to do a better job policing its content.

This was a false flag to make it look like faceberg's hand was forced when really they've been wanting to actively censor content for a long time.

>Quite theatrical too
His spin move after 'shooting' the guy was Dope!

It's extremely suspicious that he is actively using his phone and they claim they can't find him

There's not going to be name calling, I'm just trying to reason with you because what you say sounds ludicrous and yet you seem so convinced.

What and who's winning from stirred race relations?

Also literally noone will think cellphones are safe just because police didn't manage to find a criminal on the run who also threw his phone into the river.

Can I have a list of happenings that weren't fake/staged/false flags? Thanks it's to keep track of the lunatic ravings on here at times.

>What and who's winning from stirred race relations?
This is Too good! I guess I'll be the first person to tell you this; the media is trying to divide us in all ways possible.

The chemical attacks in syria the other weeks we're obvious false flags to drag U.s in to another iraq.

You're acting like a literal autist. Kys faggot.

>Kys faggot
A Leaf! =D

Oh no

> muh white and black unity is going to make us better and stronger. Multicultural society is the way to go!

I get it now, a side thread with a shill in it

>a leaf

Exactly. You should be ashamed. Even a leaf is calling you a dopey cunt.

Barking up the wrong tree pardner. I'm Not an egalitarian or multiculturalist.
>Dopey Cunt
Coming from you I should get a medal.

Have they found him yet? If not why are they taking so fucking long? This nigga should be dead already ffs

This happens every fucking day in the hood
50 people were once killed on a single weekend in Chicongo.

Turns out he's the hardest easter egg yet to be found.

>coming from you I should get a medal

Autistics really are the worst at bants. Fucking hell.

Snappy comeback. Just stop now. No one likes Canada, everyone knows that.

Coming from you, I should get a medal.

youtube.com/watch?v=unY07uO84lQ&t=3m30s

What's to say he didn't drive into a state park forest, walk deep into the woods and shoot his brains out? Or jumped over a bridge in another state? It would take a while to find the body.

>This is starting to seem really fake

There is literally self recorded video evidence of the whole thing from start to finish. I bet you think Sandy Hook didn't happen either.

Been thinking about this myself. Out of the whole situation though I just think it's funny that the guy who goes nuts on Easter had an egg shaped head.

> think Sandy Hook didn't happen
> think
No one sits around Thinking about whether or not Sandy Hook shooting happened.
"Oh man, I wonder if that happened. All those parents with their gun control angle. Robbie Parker not taking it seriously. People claiming that their 6 year old kid was going to ask the president if he can make it legal for only military and police to have guns. Let me ponder!"
No one Thinks Sandy Hook was fake. We Know it was fake.

It may yet be a false flag or distraction move, but the shooting was indeed real.
It seems someone I know on facebook knows the family and the old man was shot.
they thought it was a robbery at first, then found the video later.