Sup Forums will defend this

No, we won't.

six months later

Heh

>another thread was dropped from the catalog for this shitpost

Thanks for correcting the record

kek

hah

You know Mommy would probably be murdered.

Kek

This is a literal and visual representation of family collapse in the US
4 to 1 ratio of parents to children
1 divorce, two households, one child
Her life is split into halves, but she'll grow up thinking it's normal and that everyone's life should be as confusing as hers was

I was gunna shit post this

Divorce and step parents are child abuse.

what is this some polyamory shit?

Better that the child have something resembling a normal family than to grow up in a single parent household. The only real problem I have with this is the normie parents and step parents parading their daughter around like that. This is like showing off your studio apartment when you used to live in a house. Sure it's nice you at least have something but it's still a downgrade, not an improvement.

So, we agree then, the little girl must die.

Why would pol defend this? You so crayzay

By the way 10/10 absolutely disgusting

Well at least the little kid is white

But her kids won't be.

You just know that little girl will be raped by black step-daddy, so sad.

The black guy is the cuck in this. I'm ok with it.

oy vey

step dad is doing time in the county.

They're not taking the photo for the daughter's sake. It's just ego masturbation. They probably think they're being great parents along the lines of "look now she has an even bigger family" and are completely oblivious to how much damage they're doing to her and how the photo stands as a monument to their selfishness, narcissism and disfunction.

Mom and i are going upstairs, just be quiet and keep playing

the divorce really improved their lifes

I laughed way too hard

at least they had a white kid..

Well since i was going to post this but you already did you can check these digits asshole

White women are seriously the stupidest creatures imaginable. She was probably the one who issued the divorce because she was so unhappy and she wanted to fuck Jamal.

What a beautiful (((blended family))). So progressive.

Fuck y'all but my stepdad hated me, and my dad, and kicked my fucking ass everyday because I existed. Yeah, the guy is a nigger but I think most kids would prefer a nigger (if it's gotta be someone) that cares over a white guy that kicks the shit out of you on the daily. One good thing though, stepdad was Army. Beat out my conscience. I'm the few that'll pull the trigger.

I was about to post it too

also checked

I guess she just couldn't resist the BBC.

So much fucking THIS

How does daddy explain that to his new GF?

>Yeah.. Karen typically left me for a black guy. Fucking women right?

His dad associates with a coal-burner so i bet he has no problem with his daughter dating blacks when she gets older.

why would the father agree to this picture

Her*

shut the fuck up you fucking leaf.
I swear to god you cunts shitpost harder than us these days.

>real dad dumped the coalburner
>Still loves his kid
>Has a new thicc gf
>Black raising his wife's daughter
Where's the issue

damn, reddit is upvoting this shit to the moon

what a beautiful family ::))))!!!!!

"Real" dad has to pay child support and half his shit from the divorce. Who's the cuck again? Oh....

Lmao this

The white boi is literally paying his ex wife to get fucked by BBC. I bet the dad only gets to see her on weekends, after he drops off his paycheque.

Uh oh. Looks like mommy hasn't paid the toll yet. And no toll ever goes unpaid. Someone keep an eye on these faggots so when he kills her we can say "told ya so."

Better that than being with a coalburner

>Paying to not be with a coal burner

>Being a literal cuck

You only pay child support if she has custody. Looks like they have split custody so no one is paying anyone.

I wouldn't defend anyone here except a tiny minority.

Wading through shit for diamonds

That is an assumption

Stay cucked, cuck.

I don't even think you know whats going on anymore

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign

can anybody give me a quick rundown on what is happening here?