Thief Steals Rainbow Flag Off Church - Replaces With American Flag

lgbtqnation.com/2017/04/thief-steals-churchs-rainbow-flag-replaces-stars-stripes/

A rainbow flag that has been flying from a sign outside Community Unitarian Universalist Church in Plano, Texas since October vanished on Easter Sunday and in its place the congregation found a brand new American flag, along with a note, presumably from the thief.

The anonymous, typed letter said:

I didn’t agree with your flag so I took it down. If you don’t agree with this one, you can take it down. P.S. there are only 2 (two) genders.

“We’re not naïve. We realize when we put up the first flag, someone might decide they want to remove it,” Betsy Friauf, who donated the flag, told KDAF.

The pastor told KXAS they had planned to replace that rainbow flag this week.

Reverend Patrick Price told the station he would hope the thief would “come and talk to us — have a conversation.”

Price said that church members filed a police report but “this is not something to be upset about. It’s annoying, but there’s nothing malicious done.”

Police are investigating.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/D756b
discord.gg/nCSp7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>putting a rainbow flag on a church
>allowing any symbol in a church besides the Crucifix

That is not a church I want to go in

That church must be the church of Satan. We all know faggots are a sin and a mental sickness.

More importantly
>Flags on a church

It's kind of sad to see someone steal a flag from a church. I can see where the church is coming from in trying to show 'acceptance' with a rainbow flag, but, it's a church and they really shouldn't be flying political statement flags in the first place.

Everyone in that church will burn in hell for all eternity.

>rainbow flag
>church

Stinks of a lefty false flag/outrage generation event to me.
The note just reeks of amateur self-righteousness of a leftist trying to badly larp as their perceived enemy. Highly doubt any righty would be stupid enough to leave a note, or would even feel the need to justify their actions, especially if they're Christian. They'd just say that God knows that it was done and why it was done, and it needs no further justification to anybody else.

>Unitarian Universalist
>Church
yea, my garage where I play pool is also a church.

>church
>pro sodomite "marriage"

How is this even possible?

GOD BTFO

>How is this even possible?

>As such, UU congregations include many agnostics, theists, and atheists among their membership.

Sounds like a massice fucking tax scam

>thief steals rainbow flag off of church
More like man of God fixes church. Also I really love my daily dose of shill threads thanks faggot

>atheists
>agnostics
>going to church
What the fuck

>Reverend Patrick Price told the station he would hope the thief would “come and talk to us — have a conversation.”
>
>Price said that church members filed a police repor
HOW DARE YOU NOT LOVE GAYS LIKE WE DO IN DEFIANCE OF THE BIBLE TEACHINGS!!!

Liberalism has infected the Protestant church a long time ago. They preach inclusiveness even if it directly contradicts Scripture. They're even worst than the degenerate charismatics, Gnostic movement (Emergent Church Movement), and prosperity gospels.

Infiltration

Basically they read marxist propaganda at each other and "secularized" versions of holy texts.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord,

discord.gg/D756b

>Community Unitarian Universalist Church.
Who cares what heretics do? That's a grade A cult title for some secret communists.

>we were gonna take it down anyways

"yeah well i dont care that you broke my toy it was a stupid toy anyways and i was thinking of throwing it out"
its like half the shit lefties say gives me grade school flashbacks

>hey pastor, what'cha doin?

But the scripture is pretty clear no room for (((interpretation)))

>1 Corinthians 6:9-10
>Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men[a] 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Reported kill yourself sodomite abomination

Jesus Christ protestantism is so fucking cucked now. Id consider going back to church if there were any around here that both a) hadn't sold out to the sjw's and b) had a congregation larger than 10 geriatrics and the occasional grandkid

Many people are quite able to stare others in the eyes and lie.

>Be religious
>Ignore facets of religion you don't like because its the current year
If you're Christian you believe homosexuality is a sin. For fucks sake don't be a Christian if you don't agree with the bible.

>rainbow flag on a church
What the fuck?

>Unitarian Universalist

Can't get more false flag than that.

Doesn't idolater also refer to anyone who worships God? Religions are by definition idolatry.

It's a Unitarian church. Picking and choosing which parts of which religious traditions to follow is the point for them. My parents took us to one when I was younger. I thought it was neat at the time, but I agree with your sentiment now.

In the New Testament, it's not as considered as Unnatural like it is in the Old Testament. It's still held as being Immoral, however.

In the Koran it's still classed as being Immoral and Punishable by Death.

At least the Mudslimes are doing it right, right?

A church waving an lgtb flag? Are Burgers really so degenerate?

This, it's a church and no flag should be flown in it or around it.
There is no other answer, your God comes first and is the only thing you worship.
Jesus never said to love the homosexual, he actually said to try and convert them to his light and if not. Banish them for their sin.

Sadly. you would be fucking surprised at what some churches are like here.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/nCSp7

And did thoose churches anaged to convert to LGBTer to christianity? If no, I do not see the point of this appealling..

>2 (two)

Okay, which one of you did this.

>you triggered me and my safe space
>so i illegally removed it

sounds like the alt right

Lapus

And did thoose churches anaged to convert some LGBTer to christianity? If no, I do not see the point of this appealling..

>Unitarian Universalist Church
ugh

stop shilling discords nupol especially gay ones

>Betsy Friauf

Wasn't the creation of the Bible literally to ignore facets of their religion they didn't like?

A church that supports queer shit is not a real church and needs to be burned down for heresy.

No.
Idols are statues or manmade objects that people believe to be possessed by a spirit.

>rainbow flag
>hoisted at a church
The fuck is wrong with you degenerates? Good on the redneck that took it down though.

What an asshole, he's literally no better than an SJW for this shit

Damn, North Texas is really revving up the meme war. First the Qurans in the toilet at UTD, now 2 genders in Plano.

Makes me happy to live here.

>nothing about lesbians
P U R E
U
R
E

Gay flag in church you say?

>America
>Not cucked

Choose one and only one.

Based.

It is pronounced "Bouquet"