/ISLAM GENERAL/ -- please no hate edition v4.0

Not all of this board is islamophobic. Our last thread went pretty good.

NO HATE PLS, HIDE THREAD OF KEEP SCROLLING.

>Shahadah: sincerely reciting the Muslim profession of faith.
>Salat: performing ritual prayers in the proper way five times each day.
>Zakat: paying an alms (or charity) tax to benefit the poor and the needy.
>Sawm: fasting during the month of Ramadan.
>Hajj: pilgrimage to Mecca.

islam101.com/dawah/pillars.html

>رجل أسود رجل أسود رجل أسود PEACE, LOVE, WAR!

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/introduction.aspx
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/index.aspx
answeringmuslims.com/2014/04/50-reasons-muhammad-was-not-prophet.html
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/quran-hate.aspx
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/muhammad/life-of-muhammad.aspx
thereligionofpeace.com/
toiletfinder.org/
sandnigger.com/killyourself.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's the rock about? It's just a meteorite.

It is holy to you, brother

nah, really. I wasn't trying to be a dick. I don't get it.

>NO HATE PLS
it's far too late for mercy

>Islam
>PEACE, LOVE,
topkek

It was recently tested and the evidence came back that it wasn't a meteorite.

Is this a lol thread
Cause this gave me more laughs than ive ever seen on Sup Forums

It was a meteorite that fell during a special time pretty much. Its just a rock man that holds special reverence. I dunno I don't really get it that much either seems like Idol-ism to me but I'm agnostic now anyways.

Read the Quran in English and then come back

Imagine how pissed the isis people will be if they hear some pussy muslims sitting around and saying that THEY are not the real muslims.
Read the Quran in and you will see the truth right? Muslims always backstab you.

Nigga I'm agnostic. Religion is a joke created by our Elites to run population control. If it ever was the message of God then Satan and our own Sins corrupted the message many times over.

> Quran 4:56 - Indeed, those who disbelieve in Our verses - We will drive them into a Fire. Every time their skins are roasted through We will replace them with other skins so they may taste the punishment. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted in Might and Wise.

> Quran 2:23 - And if you are in doubt about what We have sent down upon Our Servant ?[Muhammad], then produce a surah (silk fabric, book) the like thereof and call upon your?witnesses other than Allah , if you should be truthful. But if you do not - and you will never be able to - then fear the Fire, whose fuel is men and stones, prepared for the disbelievers.

> Quran 2:18 - Deaf, dumb and blind - so they will not return [to the right path]. Or [it is] like a rainstorm from the sky within which is darkness, thunder and lightning. They put their fingers in their ears against the thunderclaps in dread of death. But Allah is encompassing of the disbelievers.

> Quran 2:30 - And [mention, O Muhammad], when your Lord said to the angels, "Indeed, I will make upon the earth a successive authority." They said, "Will You place upon it one who causes corruption therein and sheds blood, while we declare Your praise and sanctify You?" Allah said, "Indeed, I know that which you do not know."

Very peaceful indeed

your media blows it out. ive been in this country for 4 years now and even when i didnt speak the language your woemn were all over me trying to suck the diversity out of my cock.

fuck allah
fuck muhammad the false prophet
i piss and shit on the false quran

As peaceful as the Old Testament. Don't know why you can't just educate yourself but instead come at me for just telling the truth objectively.

Your faith is fucking stupid. If any of you are unironically islam, which I doubt you are, you are retards for still buying into it despite what it has brought.

Take your faggy cult elsewhere

Sage

Trolling outside of Sup Forums is bannable

send mudslimes to hell by dipping bullets in bacon grease

kek
their whole religion is a big scam made by a stinking, dirty arab who just wanted to kill and rape children

And Christianity was created by a Roman Emperor. So whats the big deal?

The God of the OT is the same God of the NT. Both are Jesus. Jesus was refered to as The Angel of the Lord in the OT.

The jews follow only the old testament and look how good they are doing

It's "supposed" to be the last, best iteration of Judeo/Christian religion, but Muhammed was to fucking lazy and just ganked a bunch of insanely arab customs and shoved them into Islam, even though Islam claims to hate idolators and paganism, its filled to the brim with it, not to mention superstitious nonsense the arabs were known for. It's laughable.

correction:
catholicism

troll what? you dont have to post in this thread brother..

haha sounds like an american rifle, thats for sure

Sunni, Shiite, Catholicism, Christianity, Tomato, tomato

All religious people are missing the same things upstairs

no virgins for you because you died unclean. so many cases!

>Quran is supposed to be the literal word of God
>Quran says for Christians to use the Gospels
>Gospel says beware false prophets, by their fruits you'll know them

>Quran says for Jews to stay to their Books
>Torah says that Ishmael is not part of God's Covenant with Abraham

>Quran says angels have no free will thus won't lie
>Angel Gabriel comes to the Virgin Mary and says she will give birth to the Lord through the Holy Spirit In the Gospels
>Quran denies all that and this supposedly came from the Angel Gabriel

So basically, the Quran is false as is Mohammed a false prophet. Satan tricked Mohammed into thinking that he was Gabriel. Learn your own false religion, Satan worshipper.

Fuck you sandnigger!!

top kek

dome of the rock says God is not a Father, and he has no Son.

you may see your way out now, brother. we dont need your hate. go dus vult a cow paley

Islam believes in jesus and the holy conception. they even believe that Jesus will come again in the end times. Its exactly the same story, you are arguing over peanuts. You'd probably even kill eachother over those stupid details, hence why I think religious people are retarded.

Hail satan.

How can you pretend Islam is a dignified religion when you accept niggers as your equals just for stopping bix nooding long enough to say the shahadah?
In Mecca they walk around just like they were arabs or persians ffs.

gtfo of this thread. muhammad is now in it

Religion is the best way to control niggers. They are scared of the Big Nigga in the sky if they are scared of anything lol.

How many goats have you fucked today?

muhammad is mad

This.

Except that Jesus was not the Son of God in the Quran, and he did neither die on the cross nor was he resurrected, two pretty fucking key points in the Christian faith. Just because Mohammed couldnt keep his story straight and then shoehorned in Jesus in the endtimes doesnt make the Qurans shitting on the basic tenets of faith any less stupid.

Shoo creature of darkness.

have you read Hayy Ibn Yaqzan? it's a good Islamic tale, one of my favorites, and very short

no today brother, but last night i had one of your pale whales..

i have not washed my cock since i entered america

bump

wow you're such a great ambassador for your religion

"Ahhhh yissssss," said the Welshman. FFS, no wonder the Anglo cucks to kebab.

Bullshit, read the quran. Most muslims don't know their religion and follow preachers. Just like christians or jews. You all ruined religion. I pray that we all can meet in heaven one day.

Kill yourself

You islamists took our children from their mothers to fight in your wars. Good thing they fucked your wives afterwards. Leave us be spawn of satan.

Nah, I'm not comfortable with the influx of mosques in Dublin, I don't wanna see that shit in my hometown either so I'm not gonna pretend to tolerate your religion and the shitty durka culture that comes with it. Ireland for the Irish.

This. user is actually educated.

Bro, read the bible, most of you are arrogant so you will probably not. I hope that you do.

Nobody follows the old testament though, fucking retard.

>if you hate my violent pedophilic religion you must support the other one!!!!
Fucking get drone striked you filth.

Why the fuck is this kind of thread allowed on Sup Forums?
Disappointing as fuck

>fruits you'll know them
Exactly, the sects are the problem. Look at your churches, committing sodomy with young children. Whites everywhere are arrogant or ignorant. Please, be empathetic.

Catholicism is the best and only religion. May Allah get stomped into the ground and forever forgotten as the age goes on.

Be empathetic?
M8 your prophet fucked a 9 year old....

these posts are all posturing and no substance. write about something actually interesting to avoid it becoming the same boring tedious exchange of hateful comments. pick something about islam and write about it. ya mentaak.

>be empathetic to thr low iq shitskins ruining my civilization
No, you get the gas.

Hey fuck boy go jihad somewhere else

This refrain is why Mooslims, Cultural Marxists, Yogafags and Kike-Jews cooperate. Because they hate Father/Son/[Spirit] = EternalGod

I didn't say Islam was great or anything, I literally said
fucking read and put down the potato

What sect of Islam are you in?

>Quran says angels have no free will thus won't lie
[needs citation]
>Angel Gabriel comes to the Virgin Mary and says she will give birth to the Lord through the Holy Spirit In the Gospels
What is misinterpretation and blind following for 500? You're doing the same thing that shias sunnis and whatever the fuck ISIS is doing. Blind following of men and not god. Read you holy book. Dedicate yourself to it.

Free speech faggot

Aisha was six and Mohammed was 50.

Can you imagine how much it must have hurt?

Congrats, but you are still a massive retarded nigger who arues via whataboutism. Kill yourself.

H A D I T H A R E L I E S
By the ones in (((power)))

GET EDUCATED!

Why do you roaches always try to wipe out Christianity wherever you find it?
Is it your inferiority complex or are you just that hateful to anyone that doesn't worship your box idol?

So are Hadiths canon or not?

Nah m8. Its all you shitskins. All desert religins need to go.

1) Quran is word of god

It goes like this:

Christians work.
Muslims violently steal from Christians.
Jews sneakily steal from both.

If Islam is religion of peace and tolerance, why is there not even one single temple or church in Saudi?

No I just don't have blinders on because I like to see the reality of the world instead of being ignorant for my own stereotypes and preferences.

I thought free speech only applied to humans

You should put down the psuedo-centrist faggotry first.

(you)
>thr
>Believing IQ is a good indication of intelligence

Enjoy rating people on how they solve puzzles like a autistic savants.

Says the gypsy

Typical Muslim. You go on and on about how we should love and respect you and then you act like subhumans and prey on the women, who really don't like you. The reason I really, rally don't like Islam is not because of the book, but because every single Muslim male I've met, without exception, has acted like a creepy entitled turd towards white women, they ruined my college with that awful attitude, they have ruined thousands of lives by taking it past the stage of simply leering.

only good mosque is a destroyed mosque or a designated one.

>says the gypsy
>implying
Says the nigger

Ass-soloom welfarecoon
Welcome to /PissIslam/! This thread is dedicated to discussion of the religion of the pedophile.

Islam is more than just a religion, however, it’s a way of pedophilia; one which guides the penis, vagina and sexual actions of pedophiles. PissIslam even has its own pedophilia code.

This thread’s topic is the new 'terms' pedophilia. Is it solid? It's pretty barebones, what else should be added? 6 year old girls.

Resources:

>The Basics of Islam
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/introduction.aspx

>Islamic Terms
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/index.aspx

>FAQ
Coming Soon! Need to wait till my inbred IQ recovers

>Sup Forumsack Convert Testimonies
answeringmuslims.com/2014/04/50-reasons-muhammad-was-not-prophet.html

>Videosthereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

Essential Links:

>The Hadith of the Prophet Muhammad
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

>Read and listen to the Quran online
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/quran-hate.aspx

>Biography of the Prophet Muhammad
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/muhammad/life-of-muhammad.aspx

>Islamic site with everything you need
thereligionofpeace.com/

>Find a mosque and convert today!
toiletfinder.org/

OP template:
sandnigger.com/killyourself.html

Niggah, whites created civilization and are some of the humblest people around. Arabs in here walk everywhere like they own the place and have shit for brains. Your imams are degenerate sodomites as well, so shut up.

you started it xD

It's basically considered to be a stone not from this world nor space, it was given to Ibrahim by Jibril (Gabriel) when he build the Kaaba.

>muh freeze peach
Islam is the most reactionary and fascistic political system wearing the skin religion.

And the only platform fascists deserve is under a noose.

The quran accepts the bible as truth misinterpreted on the jesus part, the hadith does not give a damn. See the problem?

Yes.
(you)

So end it and then end yourself, nigger

Amusing short story.

IQ is not a PERFECT indicator of intelligence, but is a GOOD indicator of one. You Arabs would not be inferior to whites if you didn't commit so much incest. Stop that shit, then we can talk.

Islam is a Religion of Peace. About Peace for you, if you're a Muslim. Finding peace with yourself. If somebody mocks you for being a Muslim or mocks your prophet or your holy book, you must kill them, then you will attain Peace.

Islam is a Religion of Self-Peace.

That's my point. We don't follow the actual book and blindly follow imams.

poor little white boy. your be like that your entire life

But if Hadiths are canon, then it mean Muhammad truly fucked a child. You are contradicting yourself.