Is Swearing Degenerate?

Sup Forums users type swear words a lot. Does anyone think that swearing is a degenerate habit to have? I have heard that people who swear frequently are often less intelligible.

Yes.
It's fucking degenerate

Fuck off shit cunt

I think swearing is fairly redpilled, since the more swear words you know the more your vocabulary increases.

Increasing your vocabulary four letters at a time shit cunt.

MARG BAR PAKISTAN

KOONY JENDEH

>aussie complaining about swearing
nice proxy cunt

Eh, not really. At the end of the day, most profanity is just meaningless noise that society, for whatever reason, deemed offensive hundreds of years ago.
If you really want to see how stupid society is, just holler "vagina" in public, and watch as a few people look over and laugh. Then holler "cunt", and watch those same laughing people recoil backwards, disgusted and offended.
Of course, that test wouldn't really work in Australia since it's usually used as a term of endearment over there, but still.

How about you stop policing others' language, you bint?

This
What a walnut.

It's a moniker associated with higher intelligence. Smarter people will utilize language more creatively and are more apt to use words and adapt words others would not.

You can see plenty of evidence here with the level of discourse and corruption of words.

only if you take the lords name in vain, duh

Only if you're a woman, it's a masculine trait.
Men who portray feminine traits are degenerate as well.

teach me some urdu swear words, i need to piss off these shit bangla cunts in my neighborhood

There's nothing manlier than calling your fallen enemies a bunch of pussy ass bitches while you urinate on their bodies.

You're a woman, you're automatically inferior you stupid bitch come eat my sperm you stupid fucking twat and then I'll cut your arms and legs open and fuck you there too, it'll be warm :) hehehe also when you die your cunt will be as tight as your asshole and I'll rip that open too you cocksucking bitch

>around men
yes, but acceptable
>around women
no, it gives them the impression that they receive the same social standing as the men
>around children
no, unless you're taking your son to be inducted into the men's in-group. In which case he will have to learn, slowly

It's certainly not professional

I don't care how much you think you know about politics, you can swear all you want off of any important speech, swearing while you're explaining something political or telling a politician to do a specific thing you're an unprofessional dipshit, because you're addressing to a higher authority screaming half-hearted advice swearing like a 12 year old.

Swear words are just meme words anyway, people that can't express themselves through actual dialog use it even though it doesn't get any point across in a professional speech other than ''it's bad'' or ''it's good'', the addition of ''fucking'' before it doesn't change anything other than making you look like you don't know what you're talking about.

>gringos making lists
Could you be any more of a faggot, burger? You're so robotized you need a list to know when to swear?

Foda-se seu preto de merda

Kurwa

Suga minha rola, arrombado

(finally)
Seu país é a causa da decadência de América Latina, Portugal estava cheio de judeus em 1500-1700, tudos vinheram a sua merda de país. Porque acha que vocês tem negros por tudos lados e nós n~ao? Eles eram traficantes de esclavos. É por isso que o seu maior mérito internacional s~ao os 5 mundiais (ao menos os pretos podem correr, né?)

no, it's personal. i don't like swearing in public or around children. at home i'll swear like a fucking sailor

jumalauta saatana 666 lörs lärä pörö pörö perkele :-DD

Pelo menos eu não sou tão ruim e tão canceroso que vai precisar de um M U R O pra evitar que vocês não contaminem os US

Depends.

When it gets to the point where it's being used almost exclusively as filler due to a low vocabulary, yes; it's a sign of low intelligence.

On the other hand, it's often nice emphasise a fucking point. Pick your moments.

*Nice to*

did a dumb nigger tell you that while he fucked your faggot boibush?