US marines have arrived in Australia ahead of a possible NK invasion

>THE first of 1250 US Marines have begun to touch down in Darwin as they “stand ready to fight” against North Korea should the situation escalate.

>The Marines began arriving in Australia’s tropical north on Tuesday for a six-month deployment during which they will conduct exercises with Australian and visiting Chinese forces.

>Commanding Officer of Marine Rotational Force Darwin, Lieutenant Colonel Brian S. Middleton, says the 1250 US Marine deployment to Darwin stands ready to fight if tensions between his country and North Korea escalate into direct conflict.

news.com.au/national/us-troops-arrive-in-top-end-for-marine-rotational-force-darwin/news-story/e5d469cd9e05de89abeb2a90d8f92969

a word of warning yankee-doodles: if you attempt to cuck us by touching any of our women you will regret it. not that there are any decent women in the NT anyway

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJzMdm80h6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Battle of Brisbane 2: Electric Cuckaloo

>a word of warning yankee-doodles: if you attempt to cuck us by touching any of our women you will regret it. not that there are any decent women in the NT anyway
Sure thing babe. You didn't say anything about the men though.

>That feel when you have a yank marine friend
>And even he's worried

>not that there are any decent women in the NT anyway

I have a yank Air Force mate stationed in Japan and he's shitting himself.

Yeah, keep your hands off our precious native women!! They are very dear to us

This is a humorous topic to me because my Grandfather during WW2 was literally stationed in Australia and fucked a few straya women,

It's not your fault though. It's just women get wet for anything remotely foreign/exciting

no one wants your smelly abo cunts m8s

fuck off ye cunts

Y'all niggas retarded this is part of annual rotation ... lol

You do realize how far away that is from Best Korea.

Right?

Is Sup Forums so brain dead they actually think North Korea has the logistics to invade Australia

Not even the Japanese Empire at its height could do that.

Australian women are fucking disgusting though.

youtube.com/watch?v=RJzMdm80h6c

They women are slags smoking ciggies look shit

is this a meme?
If not- how fucking stupid they are, afraid to what? Actually do their job and fight?

They thought joining forces is just freeloading?

>Conduct exercises with Chinese forces?

Anyone else thinks that's fucking strange?

Not even double the time it takes to get from California to New York.

The world is a massive gay shit hole and Australia is the only place worth dying for.

I'm with you cunts to the end.

It's a thing called Alice springs lad.

Wouldn't want some Nork special forces sneaking down here to touch that.

Plus considering our involvement in the Korean War we are a target provided they develop the means to attack us.

You are a retarded limey cunt aren't you! It's a staging training area for the NK invasion. But then it's been over 200 years since you've had any force projection abilities U.K.

pine gap means it doesnt matter how far away we are, we will be a target

That's like saying marines have arrived in Alabama for an invasion of chile

These marines have been slated for Australia since obama in like 2011

>Worth dying for

Maybe before they let the government cuck them on guns.

We are like Russia except with large baron deserts and bush, with petrol siphoning abo partisans.

Literally impossible to invade.

>not being afraid of dying
confirmed for armchair tactitian

Hey no shit my marine buddy is in japan too, small world.
He took it as a job of last resort cause, to quote him, "I am a collosal fuck up."

"invasion"? With what?

A bunch of old rickety fishing boats with no navigational instruments?

A couple of crappy decades on subs?

Rusty ships?

>not even that far

This

>people not realizing marines have been stationed in Australia for years
>people not understanding how meu's operate

My friend has done 2 tours in the middle east. He's seen his friends die and shit. I'd be scared too. Mudslimes are bad but they can't organize like asians.

>ITT: people forgetting that we are the only white country next door to East Asia

>inb4 Russia is white

Mate the yanks can fuck all the NT """"""""""women"""""""""" all they want. It'll probably improve the gene pool at least.

North Korea will be BTFO in your life time

NK is one big theatre show. Their nuclear program is a joke as is their ground force, the idea they would conduct a sea invasion is laughable.

(((They))) are trying to divert the world's attention from something, my guess is something is happening in Syria right now that is getting 0 coverage

well, the marine shouldve known what he was signing up for

however, the chair force dipshit... he is a whole other story

almost all people in the chair force sign up for gibs instead of serving their country

>"invasion force"
>1250 marines

I don't think so Tim.

Cant wait to see Kims entire life come crashing down around him. Someone who their entire life grew up thinking they where god. The butthurt will be immense.

This. The entire US military relies on Pine Gap. Drones, satellite feeds, nuclear launch warnings, it all goes through Pine Gap.

>Darwin
kek now those yanks can enjoy the blistering heat of the Northern Territory and all our abo women

>blistering heat

Depending on where the individual is from it will not phase them. Also remember that many combat vets have suffered far worse in the Sandbox and saw about equally as nasty women.

How do we know this isn't the normal course of business like everything else that's happened with NK.

/thread

Don't worry mate the marines only Fuck the ugliest of women. Keep an eye on your abbos though ,some will get knocked up in marine gang bangs.

Nah, Darwin doesn't just have heat, it's got some of the worst humidity you can experience. Your dacks will be soaked in sweat within minutes.

Only the prosties looking for a man in uniform to get knocked up by bother with US servicemen up there.
They can keep those sluts.

I'm wondering if this is the mob Julia sobered all over big O's nigger cock for, or is this some other special deployment because Lil Kim jr jr is fucking about?

I wouldn't mind seeing Australia getting nuked or invaded. I hate Australians so fucking much!

>Keep an eye on your abbos though ,some will get knocked up in marine gang bangs.
pretty sure this is how orcs get made

Also American GIs had money and good chocolate. Women being what they are obviously drifted to the men with more shit, so yeah. What I'm saying is your Audsies need to beat your women more.

I think we could take it. But there's no need. Aus/US are truly the best allies. You've been with us for every shitty war we've gotten into, and for that I love you shithead cunt posters.

i wouldn't even mind being nuked honestly