White Men, What Will You Do?

43,000 years ago we came from Russia into Europe and we established a white continent.
In 1900 we were 35% OF THE WORLDS POPULATION. Today we are only 8%. By the end of this century the UN says we will be just 2%. That is genocide and it is orchestrated.
It puts race-traitors in a different light doesnt it? Race-mixers are actively harming our people. So, what will you do?
youtube.com/watch?v=62_2049hdzQ

Music to get ready by.

Stop having mixed race babies and stop eating at the same table as people that do. Shun race-mixers as much as you can and have some babies yourself. Its way past time to get involved and pick a side.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4dGWyEpODc&index=1&list=PLnUp9JNxbvu8ux9HNXF5FZagaVq3Ppt5H&spfreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=v7iiQAoBvr0
youtube.com/watch?v=DCfp56X-D6c
youtube.com/watch?v=8OhaGk_Zfsg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>That is genocide and it is orchestrated.
No, it's the weak being culled from the herd. For people that believe so strongly in social Darwinism you sure are in denial about your so called "superiority".

Oops...thats not music but its a good little video. i will go find your white mans music for you. Just dont burn the coal while Im gone.

>we came from Russia
???

Fuck social darwinism

One Folk, One faith...good shit right here
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4dGWyEpODc&index=1&list=PLnUp9JNxbvu8ux9HNXF5FZagaVq3Ppt5H&spfreload=10

I agree. Right-leaning Sup Forums users do not. They believe that non-whites are genuinely weaker and less fit, even though they are clearly overtaking whites as the major population of the world. It's almost like they hate non-whites simply because of the color of their skin and the shapes of their bodies.

>reading graphic novel
>city gets taken over
>"the quickest way to get rid of a race is have them breed with pures"

This shit hit me kind of hard. Although I'm a mutt anyways.

"and the white man will be saved from the funeral pyre!" thats good shit and if aint listening to it right now you might as well be a negroid.

>they hate non-whites simply because of the color of their skin
Skin colour is but a part of our differences.

We hate them because of the things they do, not because of what hey are.

White Resistance! Our theme song!
youtube.com/watch?v=v7iiQAoBvr0

I pick the side of not being a faggot.

Today I'll be eating lunch at the same table as someone from a different race. I'll post a photo just to make you cry.

Saga featuring a beautiful white woman singing of the pain and the hope. beautiful shit right here.
youtube.com/watch?v=DCfp56X-D6c

agreed, we are ending ourselves via immigration

We pushed humanity so far that we made Africa stop starving.

how can you be so far off base about tenets of common Sup Forums users? lurkmoar

More Saga...I love this chick so much.
youtube.com/watch?v=8OhaGk_Zfsg

I saw some footage from London and could not believe what the brits have done to themselves. and scandanavia! How could they do that to themselves? What is it about liberalism that causes a people to commit suicide in the end?

Frontal lobe damage.

No we are simply being outbred. We know that this world can't handle too many humans. This is something unique to white people because we don't only think of today but also the future. And we care about our childeren and don't want them to grow up in a world without resources or rules. We are the only ones holding this world together.

White need to genocide the rest of the world. It's the only way

This is also why white men have evolved to be so nakedly and flagrantly homosexual. to reduce birth rates to preserve white sociery for the future

save us ebola-chan!

Yeah because some retarded African with an IQ of 70 shitting out 7 kids is "survival of the fittest". Western countries IQ has been getting lower for 50 years.

Could any of you marry a white woman that had relations with a nigger and raise a criminals halfbreed baby for him? Not me. being the step-father to a nigger baby is probably the single worst thing a white man can do besides producing a nigger baby himself. Shun those deadweight women. Shun them from your families. cast them out into the jungle they lay in and make them live the rode-hard ghetto life.

Calling it white genocide takes the focus of responsibility from whites and places it into a race obsessed victim complex, and that turns normals away. You need to remind them that THEY are doing this to the white race, that they are eradicating the white identity, and reinforce that notion by calling it "white suicide". Do not let the cultural marxists control the narrative.

That is over population and excessive exposure to faggotry on the (((TV))) and at (((schools))).

Only way is if she would give the baby up for adoption

>In 1900 we were 35% OF THE WORLDS POPULATION.

And you would still be roughly that percent to this day, had your psychopathic leaders not repeatedly sent good men to their deaths in two pointless World Wars.

I wonder (((((who))))) could have caused this?

>Weak being culled
1/10 for effort, 4/10 for (You)s. When whites have the opportunity to fight back against invaders instead of having cucked leaders who bring them in regardless of their side of the political spectrum (however this is changing) and enact punitive measures against anyone speaking out against them. However, we all know (((who))) makes sure the leaders stay cucked.
>Not understanding literally everything posted on here
0/10 because le ebil stumfroot memes

Damn.

White skin is a genetic evolution from the original homo sapiens to withstand the harsh conditions of the northern hemisphere that began about 30'000 years ago. With actual technology this part of the world isn't as harsh as it was before.

White skin only had one purpose and this purpose is fulfilled and thus will slowly disappear.

Deal with it, white bois

>>In 1900 we were 35% OF THE WORLDS POPULATION.
>And you would still be roughly that percent to this day, had your psychopathic leaders not repeatedly sent good men to their deaths in two pointless World Wars.

BUllshit!!
We would be 90% of the world's population if Jews hadn't come into white societies, sold themselves as white brother (just like you goyim) and subverted us through holocuast guilt.
The white man wouldn't have sent any wealth for Israel or jews. The white man wouldn't have given it's technology ,charity, money, food , and medicine to the world. The whole non-white world would have had mass starvation like they use too pre-white man food and medicine AID. NO population boom , no more shitskin problems.

Fuck off back to the cupboard ya first aid kit.

>the color of their skin
I wish you reddit faggots would lurk more.

>Can't respond with facts and arguments
>I should insult this guy
Not so surprising from someone coming from a country that fought a religious war not so long ago. Irish people are degenerate, slow down on that beer my friend.

If race is nothing but skin colour, why did we advance and Africa remained a shithole? I mean all I hear from you liberals is how the imperialist Euros mined all their resources, the resources they had 10's of millenia to use, and in the end they were nothing but spear chuckers while we innovated our way to the top. Riddle me that, ya dirty plaster.

Also if you're so non-chalant about race and so caring to these poor (((refugees))), then why don't you personally house them and help them fuck your women? After all our skin colour did it's job :^)

>
>>Can't respond with facts and arguments
>>I should insult this guy
>Not so surprising from someone coming from a country that fought a religious war not so long ago. Irish people are degenerate, slow down on that beer my friend.

Your comment wasn't wrath the insult to be honest.

Non-whites evolved to live in their respective environments too. Modern technology makes environments livable without those adaptions. White men created modern technology. non-whites served their purpose. Whit use modern tech they invented to make them slowly disappear while they leave comfortable in once harsh and no comfortable non-white lands.

>>>Can't respond with facts and arguments
>>>I should insult this guy
>>Not so surprising from someone coming from a country that fought a religious war not so long ago. Irish people are degenerate, slow down on that beer my friend.
>Your comment wasn't worth the insult to be honest.
>Non-whites evolved to live in their respective environments too. Modern technology makes environments livable without those adaptions. White men created modern technology. non-whites served their purpose. Whites use modern tech they invented to make them slowly disappear while they live comfortable in those once harsh and now comfortable non-white lands.

No reply? Probably too busy putting your dad's arse back together after a night of enrichment.

White population is not shrinking. The % of the global population we make up is shrinking because whites practice responsible sex/family planning and the other races don't. By the end of the century, even with just 2% of the worlds population, there will be more white people on earth than any time in history.

Also, just look at how population growth changed between 1900 and 2000, its hard to predict population based on current trends when many things may impact the population growth of certain countries.

>For people that believe so strongly in social Darwinism you sure are in denial about your so called "superiority".

Social Darwinism has not been effect for many years via the welfare state.

Where in the world did I talk about black people or refugees or Africa ? As I said, slow down on that beer.

All I said was that white skin was a genetic evolution that is now obsolete and useless and will disappear.

And for your question, Africa didn't have to evolve, they had everything to live and prosper in nature all year long and most of the continent still do.

Do you think Europe is better than them ? As soon as Europe was settled began endless wars and the last one was only 77 years ago.

Do you think that your way of life is better than them ? Waking up at 6, going to work at 8, coming back from work, going on internet and shitpost on Sup Forums ?

And here is the last but most important question, do you think that you're happier than them ? And do you think that your European ancestors who spent their time waging wars, living in mud, harsh winter, fighting plagues and living in fear were happier than them, except for the few kings and nobles who ruled them ?

No reply ? Probably too busy drinking that disgusting Guiness you dare call beer and figure out if in fact you're happier than them or not.

And one more thing, being proud of your country, or worse, your "race" is one of the most laughable thing ever. The only thing you can be proud of is what you did, so tell me user, what did you do with your life you're so proud of ?

>If race is nothing but skin colour, why did we advance and Africa remained a shithole?
Because Africa is literally a desert.

>Where in the world did I talk about black people or refugees or Africa ? As I said, slow down on that beer.
When you said race is nothing but skin colour
>All I said was that white skin was a genetic evolution that is now obsolete and useless and will disappear.
It's clearly not obselete seeing as we still live in these climates.
>And for your question, Africa didn't have to evolve, they had everything to live and prosper in nature all year long and most of the continent still do.
Oh yes, a continent of warring tribes doomed to an eternity of flinging shit at each other despite mankind evolving past that shit when they left
>Do you think Europe is better than them ? As soon as Europe was settled began endless wars and the last one was only 77 years ago.
We are better, and the waves of shitskins importing here supports that notion. We may have war but we don't just fall back into mudhuts when its all over and do nothing until another tribe picks a fight
>Do you think that your way of life is better than them ? Waking up at 6, going to work at 8, coming back from work, going on internet and shitpost on Sup Forums ?
Yes. Go live the "African" experience and tell me otherwise
>And here is the last but most important question, do you think that you're happier than them ? And do you think that your European ancestors who spent their time waging wars, living in mud, harsh winter, fighting plagues and living in fear were happier than them, except for the few kings and nobles who ruled them ?
Yes because their suffering didn't lead back to their descendants living in the dirt

I am 32, I want a family. I could not find a white girl that was even willing to stop drinking for 9 months, and they all hated the prospect of having kids. I dated in churches, in college, using online things like ok cupid and tinder.

I've been on more dates than I can count. I have heard it all. White girls have every reason in the world, from income, to wanting to have at least x number of abortions first, to even being more willing to be a serrogate mother than a real one. I literally know a white girl that carries fertilized nigger eggs and births them for brown women that are otherwise incapable of giving birth. Then I know a host of girls that fucked whoever and have easily 10x the number of partner I've had. Then I know a host of girls that will try to talk down how they got herpes or hep and argue that it's not contagious. I've dated girls that were nudists, girls that are obsessed with pot, girls that party all the time. Others were fat or got fat. Others are so career oriented they never want children. The overwhelming majority of white women I went out with were belligerent and self absorbed.

Finally, the few white girls I met that wanted kids were goddamn teachers or servers, or something else poor as fuck.

Then I get to grad school in STEM. I meet a dozen asian women that are all nice, smart, thin, take care of themselves, want families, don't do drugs or drink or have other habits that could ruin a pregnancy, and the whole lot of them are virgins or have only had 1 partner.

Well I married one, without a prenump because she's honestly a good person. The survival of our race is in jeopardy but I tried. I really did. I have a responsibility to the future of my family too. I chose the highest quality woman I could and I regret nothing.

No one that goes extinct doesn't deserve it. We had a good run. Just make sure your kids survive.

The Gulf of Tonkin was a false flag. Pearl Harbour was allowed to happen on purpose. This stuff was declassified in the 80s and 90s.(((They))) sent us to war to kill us off. Hitler was fighting the illuminati banking system, and the brownshirts that killed jews worked for ww2 era Soros, they were antifa. You just wait. In 60 years our kids will be taught that Trump gassed 6 million Mexicans in FEMA concentration camps. I swear this situation is no different and our country is next. That's why they are building the mass graves.

And Russia is literally an iceberg.

1) I don't drink.

2) I've made a film that has gotten multiple screenings in festivals here and abroad.

>43,000 years ago we came from Russia into Europe and we established a white continent.
Most of Russia was under an ice sheet during that time

>Being proud of your country/race is bad
I acknowledge the superiority of western civilisation and the majority of the world does whether they know it or not. Why are you even here if you're an "open borders" faggot?

>inb4 that must be why we left

>When you said race is nothing but skin colour
Never said that.
>It's clearly not obselete seeing as we still live in these climates
The climate is not the same as 20'000 years ago, we were at the end of an Ice Age back then.
>Oh yes, a continent of warring tribes doomed to an eternity of flinging shit at each other despite mankind evolving past that shit when they left
Most of the wars on the African continent are in Muslim infested areas, the rest is fine. Don't treat Africa as a single country.
>We are better, and the waves of shitskins importing here supports that notion. We may have war but we don't just fall back into mudhuts when its all over and do nothing until another tribe picks a fight
Using We to cover your own failures is nice, but what do YOU do ?
>Yes. Go live the "African" experience and tell me otherwise
I went, and I can guarantee you that most of them are happier than you and the average European.
>Yes because their suffering didn't lead back to their descendants living in the dirt
You can live in the dirt and be happy. If they come here it's not for them it's for their family back home. Do you think that the average european worker, that work in a shitty factory/office, go back home to watch shit on TV, go to sleep and rinse and repeat is happy ? Go talk to an African migrant in the street and ask him if he's happier here than home, you would be surprised. You don't have psychiatrists in Africa, you don't have medications to fight depression or shit like that, because they don't need them. So stop talking because you probably never left your island.

eli rodgers isnt the dominant alpha male that will save your seed

look at east asia dominating the hapas

>Why are you even here if you're an "open borders" faggot?
I'm not an open borders faggot you make assumptions based on nothing, I strongly believe that the worst thing an African can do is to come here. It hurts them and us. But I hate white supremacists. The evolution and greatness of a country/continent has little to do with skin color.

And why someone with a different opinion than you should be here ? Because you prefer to be left in your own circlejerk congratulating and seeking approbation from each other ? So what you want is Sup Forums to be the reddit of the far right ? Should we make accounts too ? And upvotes and downvotes to hide what you don't want to see ? Should we make you a safe space too for your convenience ?

The climate is still more fitting for our "obselete" mutation than black skin.

Africa is a fuckup on a continental scale. If it's not muslims, it's tribals and Warlords. Ironically the finer parts of Africa were colonised by whites, who brought their technology and innvation to those people, who in turn destroyed most of it because of their stupidity/hatred for whitey.

I'm using "we" because you seem to think that Africans are better and happier being spear chuckers, yet they come here to leech off of western society. The Nigerian unemployment rate here is over 60% because we're a welfare state.

Where in Africa did you visit? Gimme a rundown of your experience.

That last paragraph is gonna require a new post, I'll get back to that.

Ah, so you're a (((civic nationalist))). I can respect a difference of opinion and even tolerate some leftist points, but your initial post was nothing but "muh social constructs haha wite bois" and then you kept backpeddling and acknowledging that race is more than skin colour. I wouldn't question your motives for posting here if you wanted to get a clear, concise point across instead of lauding some "I hate immigration but I wanna take the high ground" attitude.

This. German, British, French... all very closely related. White and Christian. Dutiful, gullible... and bold enough to not shrink from violence.

They thought their sacrifice would prevent communism. It paved the way.

Sadly, they were no match for money and freshly minted propaganda techniques.

To this day, most people still think that capitalism and communism are separate, opposing operations.

>we came from Russia

This faggot lol

>You can live in the dirt and be happy.
>If they come here it's not for them it's for their family back home.
So which is it? Are they happy mud dwellers or not?
>Do you think that the average european worker, that work in a shitty factory/office, go back home to watch shit on TV, go to sleep and rinse and repeat is happy ?
Most normalfags are mind numbingly happy that couldn't care less about anything, but that's the cost of living in a society where the average person doesn't die over chickenpox.
>Go talk to an African migrant in the street and ask him if he's happier here than home, you would be surprised.
Then they should go home and play in the dirt and leave civilisation to the white man.
>You don't have psychiatrists in Africa, you don't have medications to fight depression or shit like that, because they don't need them.
They don't have ANYTHING in Africa and I think a continent famous for female circumcision and AIDS needs all the medication it can get.
>So stop talking because you probably never left your island.
I have on many occasions, I'm not holding these views because I have an irrational hatred for brown people. I don't think they should be round up and shot, I just think hard borders would be for the best, like you said.

I would like to see America divided into separate racial nations. Its not that I dont love my country. I just dont see a way to have separate cultures in a shared nation. Blacks are too ignorant to ever have any kind of reasonably nice community with their presence. Hispanics are a bit better. at least they work hard and love the family unit but they too have their own priorities. White peoples priorities have been marginalized for 50 years or more. Thats got to change. Give the niggers the south since thats where they all live anyways. Most of them. give california to the Mexicaans because white liberals absolutely deserve to live in Mexican communities all the days of their lives. the rest belongs to whites and we will even ship our minority inmates to their new homelands. they all have to go. every last one of them. mixed race people would simply decide whom to live amongst but in white america they would not have voting rights.

>White
>we came from Russia
>white