Greatest Album Of All Time

>day 3 and people still are sad because some old nigger got wasted

old nigger should have carried

Watch out we got an edgelord over here.

>not understanding self defence

In that situation, another person had to save him. You can't do shit with a gun pointed to your head.

how would that have changed things?
he couldn't have reacted fast enough when the nig pulled out his gun unless he knew ahead of time.
this is just another lesson in aorund blacks never relax, he relaxed.

would have made 0 difference lol you think he can draw his weapon in time?

>see nigger coming your way
>pull out gun
>if nigger runs, its ok
>if nigger pulls waste him

>die to 100% because unarmed
or
>have a small chance of survival with a handgun

hm which approach would a sane person take?

so pewdiepie shot some one?!?!? he gangsta now

>This this this

It's really times like these I fucking hate this board, if you faggots have so little empathy that you can't imagine what it would be like to be that poor guy who got shot, there is no saving you worthless faggots. No one deserves to get randomly killed over something dumb like breaking up with your girlfriend.

Stop being edgy losers and have some empathy for a fellow human being.

Old nigger should have gotten a gun, now hes dead.

what did you learn?
always be armed and when you see some nigger coming towards you be prepared to use it.

Yeah, let's just all carry around guns all the time in case some fucking lunatic decides to randomly shoot you. What a great society that would be.

The board has empathy for the old guy that was the victim of modern day TNB.

But that isn't the point. It's about the bullshit BLM and rappers glorifying violence and then blaming cops wnd whitey for their own behaviour.

That old guy was an old school black man that really didn't do anything who was murdered by a nigger that din do nuffin'.

When does he get a rap song lamenting his death and blaming the shooter?

Where are the BLM protests?

Jackson? Sharpton? Beuler? Anyone?

I've seen more empathy from whites than blacks concerning the victim.

The black community is far beyond dysfunctional in America, it's a poison to itself and society.

It's the society we live in because of niggers.

The Old Guy did not deserve such a thing. This Steve guy should fry.

But what you said is also dumb as fuck. We should be more than allowed to defend ourselves.

There's lots of black rappers who try to work against that paradigm.
But they ultimately have to produce what the (((record labels))) want.

Motherfucker theres more people on Sup Forums have sympathy for Grandpa Godwin than the BLM are showing.

Reet in peace Mr Godwin. Pumping a 16 year old when youre 56 is alright in my book.

when you see a nigger approaching you have to be pretty slow to now know what it is all about

>if you faggots have so little empathy that you can't imagine what it would be like to be that poor guy who got shot, there is no saving you worthless faggots.
Empathy=/=sympathy. I can imagine exactly what it would be like, doesn't mean I give a fuck about some guy I didn't know who died a quick painless death before he even knew what was happening.
I'm sorry if that makes your pussy ache, faggot.

>But they ultimately have to produce what the (((record labels))) want.

And the first rap albums were self produced. The record labels pressing rap albums were started by the rappers themselves. This one time I won't blame (((them))), because the community buying the records decides what sells.

Niggers love hearing about violence, drugs, murder, bitches, etc. White kids that buy the albums without actually understanding that the lyrics reflect actual behavior and thought contribute to the cash box.

You think this board is bad, try /k/
They act all cool and redpilled and
>muh liberty
but they have such little working knowledge of politics that it's impossible to go there without just opening up a can of Sup Forums on their asses and then there's no convincing them that what they just said was dumb, so you have to slowly back away and pretend you lost the argument otherwise you'll end up banned for derailing the thread even though they brought it up.
Compared to that, little bit of nigger hate is nothing.
Also you're a retard who is only seeing what you want to see here, because Sup Forums has been overwhelmingly sympathetic to mr. godwin.

A lot of the earlier "precursor" genres weren't really about drugs and violence and stuff though. That whole gansta shit didn't come about until the mid 90s.

I'll agree there's a responsibility with the end consumer to not consume garbage, but some of these (((campaigns of public persuasion))) can be difficult to spot and counter. We're talking a community on the bottom margins, against (((the most devious of devious)))

year old man
>>young nigger jumps out a car
>>expecting Mr Godwin to react like a fucking UFC fighter.

Kys. Falklands will always be british.

>doesn't know how to greentext
>wasting trips failing at image board
Where'd you even come from? Even plebbitors know how to image board.

Son I lost my empathy long ago.