Explain to me why fags shouldn't be allowed to marry...without using the bible

Explain to me why fags shouldn't be allowed to marry...without using the bible.

Fags can do whatever they want.

They just can't force me to change my own personal definition of marriage. That's Owellianism.

Who is this character, what is she in, and can I fuck her?

they can.
just dont call it marriage and keep it out of a religion that doesn't permit it.

A character from a game about console wars, or you could watch the anime instead.

Why should people be getting tax cuts to get married in the first place.

Also AIDS

because marriage is inherently religious you fuckwit

if they want to be Butt-buddies go right ahead

fags have always been allowed to marry
someone of the opposite sex, same as everyone else

Game name is Neptune

How about we give tax cuts to families instead and keep the state out of marriage completely?

Because fags are retarded no matter how you try to normalize it. A dick goes in a vagina, when you can't even figure that out it means you have down syndrome.

Plutia, Hyperdimension Neptunia series, and buddy you got no idea what you're asking for

Explain to me why x shouldn't be allowed to y...without using the bible.

Because it's totally gay.

But in all seriousness, liberals are trying to normalize Pedos and Trannies because of gays. S l i p p e r y S l o p e

they cannot sustain a healthy family and if they adopt there is a big chanse that they will become child molestors

underrated

Da bait is strong in this one.

They can do whatever the fuck they want. I dont give a shit. Just stop rubbing it in my fucking face, I don't care about fags.

you don't own the definition of marriage. every religion/state can marry whoever the fuck they want and christfags/mudslimes don't get to make them change the name of it either.

you can have your own personal definition that red is blue and blue is red. nobody gives a fuck. you should'v said that they can't force you to bake a cake for them instead which i agree with it

but user! stoudies prove that fags have no affect on kids!!

Marriage provides tax benefits. It is effectively a subsidy.

It does so because having more children is beneficial to the state.

However, homos can't make children.

The children homos adopt do not, statistically, benefit the state any more than a single father.

On average the adopted children of gay parents are a net drain on society.

This is why we should not subsidize them.

She is Purple Heart.
She's from Neptunia.
And I suppose you can jack off to pics on danbooru if you feel like it. It's better than playing those shitty games.

Babies shouldn't be allowed to use guns, because they can cause the untimely death of themselves and others due to less developed cognitive ability.

I did it reddit, what do I get? free (you)s?

yeah they shouldn't be allowed to get married without using the bible, they should be able to get married with the bible either

why should anyone get married in the first place

>normalizing pedos and trannies
>mfw Sup Forums is librulz

They claim to be "normal people" who "just happen to like the same sex", when none of the behaviors or attitudes that fags are known for are healthy or appropriate for a successful civilization.

basically they're worse than any minority because they dedicate their lives to the pursuit of every carnal degeneracy that the kikes have been pushing on us.

They are a great example of a completely subverted subculture.

Because they shouldn't be allowed to live, let alone marry.

>watch the anime instead
A fucking leaf. He should both play the games and watch the show

>Any board on Sup Forums normalizing anything

Best post

did somebody touch you in your no-no place?

They can't produce any children with eachother anyways.

Because marriage is by the definition union between one man and one women. They are not normal, like heterosexual people and pretending that they are equal to them would be a lie.

>got 4 neptunia games on steam
>never played them because i rarely play anything but path of exile

I should really get started on those..

Every religion in the world recognizes marriage in some form, but that does not mean you own the concept of a marriage. And thanks to something called the separation of church and state, you don't get the right to define it.

Do you have to agree with it? No, of course not. But if equal is equal, you legally have to recognize it. Doesn't mean you have to make a cake though.

By this logic, we should mandate that hetero couples have children within three years or have their marriage dissolved. we should say that people who are unable to bear children (through medical reasons or old age) should have their marriages dissolved.

And please explain how a child in foster care is going to do better than one that is adopted into a family?

Marriage is a sham! No one should get married.

i guess they should not be able to demand a church to do it. If they want to do it in an institution that doesnt have anything against gays, like the government, then it should be allowed.

Marriage is a tool used to create a stable commitment to raise children under. Gays can't have children and therefore have no reason to marry.

Their divorce rates are the biggest among all marriages.

>Without using the bible
Can I use the Koran though?

No Bible? Okay, what about Quran?

>Lot said to his people, “You commit such an abomination; no one in the world has done it before! You practice sex with the men, instead of the women. Indeed, you are a transgressing people.” His people responded by saying, “Evict them from your town. They are people who wish to be pure.” [7:80-82]

Have another, actually about marriage

>Among His proofs is that He created you from dust, then you became reproducing humans. Among His proofs is that He created for you spouses from among yourselves, in order to have tranquility and contentment with each other, and He placed in your hearts love and care towards your spouses. In this, there are sufficient proofs for people who think. [Quran 30:20-21]

There's a ton of benefit to marriage other than children.

>but that does not mean you own the concept of a marriage
That's the second time in one thread this wording has been used. Is this your new fag talking point to debase and demoralize those whom you view to be in opposition to you when they are not?

Marriage is fucking useless without religion or a desire to embrace cultural tradition. Fags exist only to destroy both tradition and religion so they have no reason or right to marry.

Also fags are fucking disgusting, but that's beside the point.

I'd still say shitskins are far worse though. If I see a fag in an alleyway it's probably not going to rob me for the $10 worth of stuff I have on me to go buy $10 worth of crack

wow you're so clever. i get it he said no bible hahahaha.

...this is debasing? I'm just stating a fact. When you give the government the ability to define marriage as a legal status, it is no longer a religious construct.

Instead, I'll use the Koran!

Koran states: Being gay is immoral and gays should be put to death.

Sorted.

Of course, that's retarded to think that.

This

Ever since gay marrige was legalized, we have unlimited genders and nobody knows what bathroom belongs to who now. It's a massive cultural shift that shoulden't take place.

Marrage is dumb and gays are dumb for wanting it.

Commit to your 2D waifu or get the fuck off Sup Forums. No normies allowed.

Nothing against marriage, just adoption. They hold a scary percentage of all child abuse.

I agree with what you said about mairrage though. Really mairrage as a legal definition should only come into force when a child is produced. Mairrage is a drain on the tax system even more so considering how common divorce is and how much it costs to run a court session and shit

bingo

That's actually a pretty good reason, nice.

Like?

You didn't answer my question.

marriage is about making and raising kids.

faggots can't have kids.

>that's retarded to think that
Wrong. Actually it's one of the few things Islam is right about

we've had it for 16 years now and we dont have those toilet troubles. maybe its just murica being murica

Once you are married you can file your taxes together effectively saving money. You can also save money if you have dependants (children) and the more the merrier typically.

The government offers these incentives to got married and have kids because you're creating a future tax payer & society member.

Gays can't conceive, so why should they get any of the legal benefits of marriage?

Faggots are biological dead-ends. They aren't reproducing, all they do is drain the planet of resources.

So why should we bend over (no pun intended) and give them all these rights and privileges while they do nothing to earn them? We shouldn't do that.

What if a gay guy identifies as a women? Does that make it alright since his dick will magically change in to a pussy? You're just a sexist homophob user!!!

marriage was mainly formed to benefit the children and keep the parents together:
they cant reproduce - science
they are the highest rate of divorce - statistics
their divorce rates deminishes the value and importance of marrage - culture
gays make up 3% of the population. if they get married they can adopt. adult male raping child male is very high compared to adult male and child female. which means gays per capita have a MUCH higher chance of being a child abuser - crime
gay culture promotes promiscuity even within marriage. chances of sexually transmitted deases to none promiscuous members will be higher - physical health
gays are more likely to be in theorpy or struggle with psycological issues; this will be passed on to a dedicated partner or adopted children. - mental health

sure glad i didnt have to use the bible to point out how its morally wrong and serves no purpose.

how do you care if some guy wants to fuck another guy in the ass? Even the pope said that gay people are okay.

You do not fundementally understand what marriage is. It is the union of a man and a woman under God.

The difference between that and being "soul mates" is that you cant back out of it, divorce isnt an option if you really want to follow doctrine.

Marriage has become more secularized in practice (50% end in divorce) because the west is irreligious, but that doesn't magically make it secular. all those people are in deep God doo doo.

if you want to claim that you can just take marriage from religion for some reason bc MUH EQUALITY you are secularizing something akin to making mass or something secular.

>muh protestant "married" lesbian priests
>muh progressive jew gay weddings

there is no religion on earth that is based in legitimate theology that would allow gay marriage

Those benefits don't exist anymore.

After the initiatives to help single parents it is better to be unmarried.

>"your new FAG TALKING POINT"
It's not a talking point idiot, it's a statement of fact. Religion can't claim ownership of marriage when it becomes a legal status

i'm more in line with the idea that tax breaks should only be given if you have children, including through adoption. It would solve the marriage issue because marriage no longer becomes a legal status and thus religion still has no control over gay marriage. There are still plenty of churches in the US that accept gays and will perform marriages, and if that changes, who needs a church to get married? Most of the gay weddings I've been to have been non-denominational.

You wouldn't let those two lovely gentleman raise your children? You EVIL BIGOT!!!

so that the state can continue to tax them at higher rates and give that money to those poor single mothers being hurt by gay men not taking responsibility for them directly.

If you are able to list dependants, you get a greater tax refund. It's not rocket science.

Marriage comes with tax breaks that are supposed to go towards the creation of a household for raising children.

I didn't say anything about religion claiming ownership. I only said I had a personal definition that outside entities had no place redefining for me.

Why are you being so toxic? Have you not read 1984?

What is this idiocy. They can get married, just don't force churches to do it.
Also Christians don't own the concept of a marriage so fuck off Bible thumpers.

Good thing i'm agnostic and non-denominational ceremonies exist, so your entire text wall means zilch.

I personally would prefer to stop using marriage as a legal status and only give tax breaks to kids, but please, tell me why your invisible sky magician gets to tell me what to do.

Why should they be allowed?

Tl:Dr

Religion came before secularism.
Marriage was defined before secularism
you redefining marriage is your side breaking the seaparation, not the religious.

Plus why would you want something that doesn't exist for the most part in nature?

its unnatural and doesnt lead to a great family-based society. they have crazy high domestic violence rates and they are almost never monogamous.

Why isn't the question were asking instead this:
Why do we need government permission to marry someone at all?

Why should we not criminalize faggotry?

Because there are tax benifits and such involved

thay can indeed not reproduce, but that means that a sterile man or woman should also be not allowed to marry

in the netherlands the devorce rate among gay males is 7% against that of hetrosexual couples which is 43%.

their divorcerates thus increases the importance or marriage.

child rape is primarily done against females. 1 in 9 girls under 18 have suffered through a form of sexual assault against 1 in 53 for boys.

depends on wich country you're from

So, in other words, fags aren't upset about bible thumpers but rather they're just being greedy jews?

Gee whiz, why are they so mad about people who aren't in a position to dictate whether or not they get shekels? Why do they have big fag parades instead of petitioning for tax breaks?

why should you ban something that has no negative effect on anyone else? who gets hurt becouse those two people decide they are attractet to eachother?

Plutia, she transforms into Purple Heart/Iris

Have fun

Explain to me why they should? Checkmate.

Marriage gives tax breaks to the couple so that they may afford to have children and thus giving back to the country.

Gays can't make children.

Simple.

>Good thing i'm agnostic and non-denominational ceremonies exist, so your entire text wall means zilch.
enjoy your fucked up kids with AIDS and PTSD from child molestation faggot

>I personally would prefer to stop using marriage as a legal status and only give tax breaks to kids.
you can thank you secularism for that.

>but please, tell me why your invisible sky magician gets to tell me what to do.
it doesnt matter if he exists, what matters is his plan

So far, what I have seen, religious teaching make better families than those that arent. Divorce, broken families, single mothers which create that fucking massive problems in black communities, are all a result of irreligiousness.

Tell me how all of secular Europe is doing? Sweeden and Germany are fucked, Catholic poland hasnt taken one rapefugee.

who cares if he exists, but the plebs must believe or Western society is fuckt

you say this now, but if you suddenly found out these gay couples got a tax cut you are not getting you would get furious.

No I wouldn't. I would just point out that it's one more obvious step along the road to Jewish Transhumanism.

haha catholic poland hasnt taken in refugees becouse they cant afford it. even poles think their country is fucked, thats why they leave to the west to work.

because civil union or as some people call it state marriage exists

you don't need to co-opt the religious tradition of marriage and then force the church to do what you want in order to get married when you can just go to the state and have them perform what by legal standards is practically the same fucking thing

gay marriage issue isn't about gays being able to marry, it's about taking away powers from the church - if you wanted to marry and the church didn't want to wed you you'd simply ask state for an alternative if it didn't exist (it does)

I realize this is bait but I'll indulge you.

Firstly, Because I'm not hurting anyone. Because what two men or two women are doing in the privacy of their home isn't harming you. Because religious people want to point at gay pride as being bad for children to see and hush the fuck up when child touching priests get shuffled around churches by corrupt cardinals.

Secondly, because when you start using religion as a barometer for what's legal and not legal, you now have a theocracy, which is literally what people came to America in the colonial era to escape from. It doesn't help your magic book condemns such acts as the consumption of shellfish.

You can believe whatever you'd like to be believe user. I'm not going to stop you. But you and your priest, your congregation, and the goddamn pope himself (who I think is a swell guy) cannot tell me how to live my life. Period.

Or they could go to a Unitarian Universalist church and get fag-married there, like my cousin did.

It's such a non-issue that it really makes you wonder if fags are mentally deficient or what.

Marriage is a legal contract for two people that procreate, they get benefits in the Marriage that give an incentive to have kids. Gay people can't not procreate so they don't deserve the benefits of marriage. It is literally a waste of time and money over "feels"

I'm not google.

Adoption. Or would that ruin your point?

can not*

Adoption isn't having kids.

Also if fags feels responsible enough to call themselves married then they should be responsible enough to recognize that proper child development requires a mother and a father.