The coming end

''And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads,.'''

Hello Sup Forums i hope i have your attenton, In the bible revelations book, they showed us great prophesy of what signs there are that will come in the end times, right before the rapture and the days of the Red Dragon

And those signs have come true, this dragon was both censored and found in Virgo, heading to the mother and the 23 of Sept

Tldr
>It's time to Repent
>Christianity thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=xn_l2yS6H2o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How we found satan

Noahs Ark

The Levithian

notice the ribs

ribs closeup

>Muh biblical end times
>Jesus returns

Kalki will cleanse you all and end this Kali Yuga

Magic proved by the CIA

Even in Budhism you may find hints of truth

See you in September anons
youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q

Am I the only one who sees a choccodemon from Doom?

oh yes allmost forgot - heres the biggest redpill of your life

There was a thread about this on the same day we found the record too.

the solar eclipse is to be appearing right under the bow -

Based swede
Bump

Thanks Sweden. See you in September.

Praise Jesus

Dont forget to help your fellow men and help them see the Light

See you in September anons

That needs to be much more clear

Hello, christian here

There are a number of profecies that still have to be fulfilled before the end times.

And plus, only the Lord knows when the world is going to end, so no matter how much we speculate, we won't be right

Ok, I have the clean version... Ill start,

Also watch this too:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xn_l2yS6H2o

1/5

What other prophecies have to be fulfilled? Red dragons don't just appear out of the sky for no reason.

Tfw have been dillydallying about being a Christian for the past year and a half/two years
Tfw going to start cleaning up my act

2/5

thats a fake and gay jpg kys fagget
that goes for anyone else posting this fake cookie monster radar bullshit seriously fuck off

3/5

4/5

I'ts all here user, there's noone to shill for but for god
Besides that i have gone trough the coordinates myself

So when does the end come?

5/5 is this:

All i can say for sure is that gods judgement is near

In the book of Revelations they spoke of this wonder, going on how the world will suffer greatly after this one, and how satan will do great deeds on earth, and after 3.5 years Jesus comes back to save us all, from Satan.
If thats the complete end i don't know user,

August 21 there is supposedly a worse than 9/11 attack planned where the trojan horse "moderate muslim" refugees turn on americans and kill them? sparking a huge war, september 23 is the end.

trump is trying to fix everything before then. that is why he is working fast

its real see picture

ACTUALLY, the whole, "No one knows the day and the hour" could be due to how the Jewish calender works and how the jewish people judge their days.

nah dude its bullshit sorry, ur fuckin retatded

you were the ones screaming for y2k and the mayan calendars n sheeit

Also, interesting question here, does Sup Forums actually believe in the rapture? Also, is the rapture mentioned in scripture? It just seems like a huge plot hole and it seems hypocritical that you're tested throughout your whole life to prove you're faithful and devoted but then during the worst times you get poofed up to heaven and watch everyone else suffer.

only faggots follow a nigger calender, have faith in god instead

Israel must be at peace
Israel has to build a third temple and animal sacrifices have to be re established
The nile still has to dry up

>Israel has to build a third temple and animal sacrifices have to be re established

Don't they consider the goyim to be animals? God knows the modern talmud Jews are satanic

This celestial body(ies) will have a huge gravitational and electromagnetic effect on our planet. Prove me wrong.

The elites all worship Moloch.