Poland is literally the country from your wet dreams Sup Forums but it's a shit beyond shits

Poland is literally the country from your wet dreams Sup Forums but it's a shit beyond shits

>almost all people are white with no more migrants than needed to maintain a few restaurants with their countries' food in every big city
>almost everyone belives in one faith - Roman Catholic Church
>there's no political correctness whatsoever and every feminist or some similiar shit in TV gets insulted while something like gay or lesbian gets stared at like he'd/she'd be a fucking monkey
>everyone is anti islam and love nothing but Polish values

and we're still a country with no money, huge crime rate, average pole is literally a retard with no knowledge besides score of last soccer match and none of you would want to spend here even a five minutes if you live in a developed country becouse poland is a fucking gigantic shithole which will never get better and poles are nothing more than shits in this hole

so as you can see your fucking white power memes are only memes and it wont ever work

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J0GMsvwtyfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Notice only poor, shitty countries hate gay people?

Like most balkan countries, it's a horrible place to live, but amazing on vacation for cheap beer and food.

hur dur people who stick things up peoples ass holes are what make nations rich
what the fuck did he mean by this

POL BTFO

If you really think you got it so bad, go to Detroit and live in the inner city ghetto for a month. If you survive and still think the same, I'll be amazed.

Why are you so frustrated Mariusz? Surely everyone else is the problem. Could you post likns to this high crime and low educational achievements btw? And also to our decreasing GDP and wages over the last two decades Should be easy to find.

Regards,

Bartosz

maybe it's related?

We have fairly low crime-rate and educational statistics are great. Science could be much better, but there are some interesting developments from time to time

Imblying

>tfw polish gf
>tfw poland is safe even for women
>tfw no muslims and nigs
>tfw emigration is a meme, she wishes her parents hadn't moved abroad and is reaffirmed every time she's with family back home (family had a house and a holiday home, now they're in a tiny detahced house in oh so rich western europe, family back in poland isn't even poor in terms of what consumer electronics they can buy)
>fiercely positively patriotic, no national or white guilt

Believe me, you're lucky. Genuinely considering moving there with her if we can't stop islamization here. I'd rather grow old in white slav land than in Germanistan

Maybe it's a "Fuck off, we're full" propaganda.

A pro-gay culture is a western thing, it has nothing to do wioth wealth. LARPing pride parades doesn't generate money. Japan, China, Singapore, S. Korea are all homophobic by Western LGBTQWTF standards and are doing fine.

>huge crime rate

LITERALLY lowest crime rate in Europe

everyone can look up the stats

eat shit you fucking shill

Poland is the home of Saint John Paul II, destroyer of communism and saviour of christian civilization in Europe. Based country.

OP, you are not very convincing as a self hating cuck, that is a german field of expertise.

Unfortunately, only poor and retarded whites tend to be redpilled. Exactly the same thing with other eastern countries like Serbia. They like to remove the kebab but have an IQ below the Turks.

We can save our race only by making the whole white world poor, retarded and violent again.

poland has lower homicide rates than western countries.

But poland is still pretty poor and has a declining population

I'm am american male who's father's father's father was born in poland. Would I be accepted into your culture easily?

ive been to poland, it was nice

if by accepting you mean getting beaten for no reason by some gopniks then yea

THE POPE IS A GUY WHO LIVES IN ROME

I dont to be rude, but the memes are real, lol
You'd be accepted, how easily - i dont know. Burgers are rather liked here, worst you could expect would be making jokes about american stereotypes. Dealing with post-soviet beaurocracy could be a hard culture shoc for you tho

only if hes brown

Your post is kind of proving Hitler and the Nazis correct then isn't it Pole bro? Maybe it's the genetics of the Polish people

JOHN PAUL SECOND RAPE LITTLE CHILDREN JOHN PAUL SECOND RAPE ALL THEM

Blame your government, not your culture.

Other things Your culture doesn't do:

>spend all of Poland's money
>perpetuate a reliance of aid from the EU
>turn desperate people into criminals

White nationalism didn't make you broke and weak. You have always been this way, Poland.

>t. American w/ Polish heritage

>almost all people are white with no more migrants than needed to maintain a few restaurants with their countries' food in every big city
true
partly true, certainly not among the youth
>there's no political correctness whatsoever and every feminist or some similiar shit in TV gets insulted while something like gay or lesbian gets stared at like he'd/she'd be a fucking monkey
maybe, but poles watch only centre-left or leftist-funded media, nationalists and catholics have max 5% market share
>everyone is anti islam and love nothing but Polish values
we hate islam that is true, but what do you mean by polish values? some guys wear so called "patriotic" clothes, but at the same time they go to shit-clubs take drugs and spread promiscuity

polish people are ready for leftist goverment, and they will come soon

That has more to do with its history rather than its views. France (which was rich as fuck) used to hold similar views but since WW2 has became cucked.

uncorrupted by degeneracy, you fag lover. when europe was at its peak, homosexuality was illegal.

faggotry should be criminalized like it used to be across entire europe.

It's great to be polish.
I'd chose our retards who nothing more than last soccer score over educated arabs anytime.

>huge crime rate

wut

do you like him?

Fuck pooland cause they beat me in my EU4 game

>and we're still a country with no money, huge crime rate, average pole is literally a retard
Hmmm... maybe communism had something to do with that, goy

Poland is also
>non white
>shithole
>alcoholic
>cucked

Dumb racemixer.

Poland died in 1795. This country was created by partitioners and Soviets. It is on life support from western capitalists. It's shit and you're a moron

pope vomited in2 my ass

ktos obraża bolzge w internecie! szybko polacy rodacy brońcie swej ojczyzny przed zaborcami

you are the dindus of europe, they let you in only to see you kick and scream against everything they asked of you in return. like a spoilt petulant child.

poland destroying europe for the 2nd time in 80 years is going to be hilarious.

fuck, you retards are funny

>Poland
>extremely poor

Go fuck yourself user

I will never get this shitty meme.

t. polandball

ale piecze smiecia xD
but spicy litter xD

typical polish man of success

It is becaue the West sucked your money in the transition perody in the 90s.

The privatisation was a failure and I see now why the West reccomended it.

>implying that's a good thing
all around I like Poland, it's culture, history et.c and I'm glad you're having a boom in both birthrates and that the economy is going upwards

Nie wiem co właśnie napisełeś ale okej.

papierz zrzygał mi się do dupy

ale doopa piecze Sup Forumskopka xD

The only people that say Poland must be heaven have never lived in an actual poor country and don't understand what it's like to struggle in said place
I mean, if you're struggling in the US you might as well kill yourself because it's so fcking easy here

POLES=SONS OF WHORES

Nie wiem gdzie pokazałem moje emocje ale okej.

is.. this.. boland bread? :-D

>ale okej
xD

zaraz się zesra Sup Forumskopek xD

Zapmniałeś dołączyć jakiegoś śmiesznego mema.

KA-RA-CHAN!!!!!11111!

delete this atheist anty-polish scum

fuck those fucking polish cockroaches, i'm calling the police

zara kupe zrobi xD

WTF op, you're either extremely delusional or we don't live in the same country.

Poland always buttmad

Hello, this is wykop pl, we're taking over this thread.

I'm still coming over.

.Nie wiem gdzie pokazałem moje emocje ale okej.

Yeah, Poles (in Poland) aren't a problem, OP's post is bullshit. We don't like Poles here because there are absolutely millions of you and we don't exactly get the best ones.

pOLSKIE KUHWY

jeszcze więcej boolu butthurtu daj dla mnie xD

(Ty)

wypierdalaj małpiszonie

t. Mahmoud Abdul

Daj inny obrazek okej

xD

ale łatwo się was szczuje, polkopki xD

MAŁPISZON

sorry to say, but it's 100% truth

jebac narod polski

Dużo masz tych memów.
Teraz lepiej.

im from syria and i went to poland to find job but those polish suckers beat me up and started to scream
YEBAC ISLAM

ale że kura to czan narodowo-katolicki to wiedz napływie z jpszlugi

ATLETA

Unfortunately we in my country have to deal with your low IQ individuals / sluts who fuck niggers on regular basis, I do not know 1 single polish women who has a under 4 boyfriend count.

GANGSTER

Legia is an old whore
Legia is fucked up
Legia must be fucked
The Legia CWKS

naród polski robi mi lud na kutas (ang. ice cream)

ZSRR TO BYŁ KURWA SZCZYT HUMANITARYZMU

xD

zaraz się zesra xD

Czemu wszystko kojarzy ci się z kupą?

KEK!
NK has these cities aswell, So does shitty britain.

how do i employ polish chuligans to beat up my local antifa.
>One of them has to know how to rap tho like bujak.
youtube.com/watch?v=J0GMsvwtyfs

Maybe it's because you're recovering from communist rule? Even the part of Germany that was east Germany hasn't fully recovered
Also explain why Canada was a near paradise when it was basically all white but it's becoming shittier year by year as it gets less white

a srasz?