Mfw we're winning

>mfw we're winning

Feels good man

Is she perfect brehs?

for 60%s yeah

Be still my beating heart

Based female.

/comfy/

I'm already engaged but I'm excited for my fellow shitlords that we're appealing enough that women will be out and out pro-white. Go out and bag your wheat field girl, lads!

> Looks at her
> Looks at Sassnatch

Yeah, we're winning hard as fuck for real

She wants the money . That is all.

>hapa female is a white supremacist
color me surprised.

>Accents

Whats her fucking problem?

hhnnnngg

Seems alright but I wouldn't ever use a dating app to meet a girl no matter how long I stay a virgin

are you afrikaner or a black african?

this

I have a foreign accent but I'm whiter than her 56% ass

he has got dicaprio pic
must be white senpai

she has ugly soulless brown eyes

She doesn't date blacks? Oh, I'll change that when she witnesses my 14 inch flaccid penis. The first 8 inches will be consensual.

Is this passes as female for the alt right?
I bet she has a bigger dick than Southern

>perfect
>with that schnauzer
>with that (((((beauty))))) mark
>with that eye sight
>with those bags under her eyes

is this a shitpost? She's ugly as shit, the more attractive version of this girl asked me out back in middle school and i was repulsed.

:)

Looks like a mongrel to me.

She's fine for an italian guy.

She seems like she genuinely has autism but the majority of girls actually think like this believe it or not.

>Whats her fucking problem?

Not a problem. Whites who sound like niggers are wiggers. Ack-sents are great idiot filters.

>not a well-crafted story by a girl who sees all the sluts completely ruining their chances with successful man
>not an attempt to oversell her own qualities so she can rise on top of the shitpile
Feels naive man.

That thing is less white than my maids

>Argentina
>white

nice try

With that rabbit mustaches, on behalf of people of color, we wholeheartedly accept her offer. White boys, take one for the team.

>wanting a racist woman
Your problem is that you think women have a brain structure even slightly similar to your own, which they fucking don't.
Women don't come to conclusions based on logic, mostly it's by anecdote. That means that if a woman hates niggers it means they've gotten close enough to a nigger to get all aped up- they're probably a former coalburner.
You know how most women view racism as baseless cruelty? That's actually as deep as it can be for them, so the racist woman is going to be a mean-spirited bitch.

Just get an actually good and obedient girl, and tell her to avoid niggers.

C'est le joke, burger.

sorry i don't speak surrenderer

We've all seen British "women" lad.

Checked and Kek'd

Not white my dude

This girl with average make up on would more than likely be pretty fucking hot (8-9/10) and if you can't see that it's because the entirety of your exposure to women has been online after they have had a couple passes by an aesthetician/cosmotologist. I don't see any acne or dry skin, but I do see nice shape of the eyes/big eyes, decent symmetry, clean looking hair, decent enough lips, decent looking boobs, good glasses which means she knows how to keep her shit straight fashion/hygiene wise, etc.etc. Oh yea, and she isn't a blacked garbo roastie. Try sleeping with some of those 10s and seeing what they look like after they take a shower before bed.

Funny you'd say that considerig the past 20 years of us military activity

Also boobs are showing so she's probably a degenerate. I'd say fuck her and be done with it.

>not a one night stand

Guarantee she has fucked plenty of guys onthe first date

> dark eyes
> dark hair
> white

I'm pretty racist because I'm not even white myself

>european women

KEK

Any hole is a trench in times of war user
Stop being so finmicky

Wee lad. This girl can't be real.

Rekt
You got rekt'd faggot

So much burger hate lately. We really are becoming great again aren't we? Anyone remember how jellies the world was of us in the 90s? I can't wait to hear the world Jealously Screech for another decade.

Where the hell are her eyelashes?

Yeah But while Europeans have a history of genociding people that aren't them While America has a history of freeing niggers and importing their degenerate culture everwhere stay on your shitty continent and stay out of our matters
And you should think where they copied your "values" HINT It's a country with a red white and blue flag with white stars on it

but srsly... this

>great
Yeah with massive social divisions,cancer worthy public education education system, race relations and trump doing a 180 with foreign policies
Not to mention the us policie can't find a zika head nigger

I'm American, I don't hate America
Its OK to criticize

Not white ->not perfect

>seeing a woman express political opinions and not immediately taking it as a red flag

Also, everyone already knows Blacks and Hispanics don't get along.

Also, this is a fake profile (duh).

>cancer worthy public education education system

ridiculous liberal meme

>have accents

?
nobody can resist this fucking sexy auz accent.

Nah it's probably because she had a strong father figure who steered her away from coal burning.

Growing up in Florida and going to public schools is my first hand experience
Even the poor ass village schools here treat their children with more decency than any Burger school I have ever been to
Maybe its just a (((coincidence)))

nigga you gay

>shit colored eyes
>hair dyed red
na

Using the degeneracy of your colleagues to elevate your social status is pretty redpilled

>brown eyes
disregarded

She sad blacks too, Jamal.

Well I'm sorry for your distressing experience. However, that is still anecdotal y'know.

>every single one is a manlet

Yeah I guess so

What I wouldn't give for Hillary and Jeb to run again in 2020...

>SA

Literally the worst fucking accent on the entire planet

checked

She looks kind of downy to me. If she's as retarded as she looks, she could be the perfect girl for you OP.

How good is this boiipussy?

literally made me gag

>if you're cute and like fat girls with dicks, hit me up

That right there is going to be my signature when I create a new account on thecoli.

Looks like a guy in a wig

>Oegstgeest

It... exists?

Yeah I gotta southern accent. Does she mean she only dates muricans with cali newscaster accents?

I hooked up with a hot crazy white girl that was full 14/88. She said one time she stabbed a nigger on the subway train because he was groping her.

i would have to see her without the two magnifying glasses on her face in order to judge

That doesn't mean she's honest.

Instead of forgiveness I read foreskins. Kek desert cults.

Nah mate I think you actually did

but she might just be smart enough to be pragmatic, if her goal is to secure the best genetic material for her children being dishonest to attract a better mate is a clever way to go about it

she's a solid seven, I would definitely go out with her and maybe one day ask her father for permission to marry her.

>dyed hair
>tits highlighted in pic
>beady brown eyes
>Jew nose
Fuck off

Can't catch a break can you, SA bro?

Lmao

lol, its a tranny.

I...Is my Received Pronunciation okay...

Nah, south afircan is a good accent
it sounds masculine, and it sounds a bit like your accent anyway you utter mong

its like a cross between NZ and aus faggot lol

Fucking ugly

>Finally have some redpilled girl to date
>Still thinks he is in the right to be pick

Thats why /pol will always be a virgin board.

He can't catch a break but he can catch AIDS

>think where they copied their "values"
A book written by a German Jew named Marx.

yeah, it's funny that they act like they're virgins because of personality and politics...once they get that they get that and go right back to "6/10 would not date" as their defense.

Here's a protip, I got a qt gf and she became right wing AFTER we started dating. Figure out what you want, go for it and make it yours.

Hell to the fuck yes. This is what i fight for. This makes me so proud. I only hope my daughter turns out like that.

Shes only 19 and already a ham planet. The moment that one gets preggo it's trailer park central.

But falling for it isn't

cringy

Please don't tell me you're going to fall for that. This is the kind of chick that posts something like that to bait a fella into getting his ass wooped a the local coffee shop.

Every "statistic" about America has no racial breakdown, so therefore is worthless. We have a large population of low-IQ niggers in this country that skew the numbers in all different directions.

Should we genocide the bottom half of the list?