Let talk about NK and Trump

Let talk about NK and Trump.

My buddy in the Army sent this to me this morning, does Sup Forums agree?

>Trump has literally no other option with NK atm. I'm so happy we have a president who's going to do the right thing militarily. Korean War has been going on for over 50 years. Just needed a person capable of ending it.

I think he hit the nail on the head.

Not to mention, years of trying to get China involved with helping us deal with NK and they agree after 1 meeting with Trump. China ended trading coal with NK and instead started reading with us.

How should NK be handled?
How does Sup Forums think this will play out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bjoMQRUWEe8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Asian_foreign_policy_of_the_Barack_Obama_administration
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The only way to handle North Korea without suffering huge collateral damage in Seoul is to destroy all their artillery simultaneously. This is pretty much impossible without just firebombing the fuck out them like in Dresden in WW2.

Or you could bunker bust Kim, kill him, and "free" the North Korean people.

We should be using our laser planes to light random fires all across North Korea, instead of shooting down their toy rockets. That ought to keep them busy.

Send a fucking ninja to assassinate kim.

So you think that Trump would be capable of handling that or is it not possible?

I have loved what he has done military wise, minus the Syria bombing. I am giving him a pass on Syria since they confirmed no more intervention but I'm worried about that.

His handling of the MOAB was flawless and triggered lots of lefties but was handled very well.

I wanted to see how much of pol agrees with his military actions (minus syria)

Project Alamo out drumming up support for another attack.

nationalist Trump has been forced to fight for jews/corporations. Troops should be stationed on OUR border, Kim can't even launch a missile correctly.

What if NK has a counter team of ninjas? Can never be to sure with Asians and their ninjas.

Trump handling it?
Fuck no.

Mattis? Maybe, but that's a very big maybe. You have to realize that North Korea has been in the same state for decades now and no other president was able to get peace on the peninsula.

There are no good options involving North Korea.

>no other option
>literally posts the other option in his picture

Economic sanctions have always worked with the DRPK, and will always work with the DRPK.

Previous presidents benefited from having a persistent conflict overseas. Trump won't benefit from it, so he's trying to just resolve it so we can focus on the homefront.

One purely symbolic cruise missile strike and one basic carrier group repositioning, and you people are all ready to jump ship. It's almost like America has standing obligations to allies and can't just mothball our entire navy in a week.

It's not a game of chess, kill Kim and all that happens is the party enjoys a power struggle for a while until a replacement is decided upon, and he kills those who supported his rivals with aa guns.

Just send an Uchiha, he will get the job done.

That's why I used quotation marks. It likely wouldn't free them or make North Korea a better place.

NK is rightful strayin' clay and we're taking it back for these nasty cunts

This, literally China is right fucking there.

Trump still has to listen to his generals and decide the best course of action to take. Of course Mattis and crew are the brains but they still need to work with Trump on what they do.

We wouldn't have someone like Mattis having this much military freedom under Obama, so trump does play a role in this.

What exactly are you suggesting? another invasion? I think we had enough of those. Just leave them be, I havent actually attacked anyone for 70 years.

also I dont see jews going for it, I can understand iraq, afghanistan, libya, syria, but nk is not in the gulf. Starting the war would not benefit the jews much.

Invading Syria would be a walk in the park compared to declaring war on North Korea.

I agree with the 2nd half, i didn't jump ship from the attack I just wasn't happy with it.

Also sanctions won't do shit if NK basically tell us to go Fuck ourselves and then threaten to nuke us.

But if we have SK, China and MAYBE Russia helping us deal with NK wouldn't that be stupid easy to deal with Kim? My concern is what would happen to SK if we make a attempt to stop Kim? I have a bad feeling he would try and level SK and glass the shit out of it.

>Korean War has been going on for over 50 years.
Does he not have access to Wikipedia or something? The Korea war was 3 years long and was between 1950 and 1953. No wonder he supports Trump.

Why wouldn't they go for it? NK having nukes is horrible since they threaten everyone including their allies. Kim is what the Democrats THOUGHT Trump as during the primaries, he is insane and would nuke anyone that shit talks about him. Him having nukes is a huge concern and even China acknowledges he needs to be stopped.

The guy knows his history, you are wrong on this one user.

syria etc: stay the fuck out of proxy wars
nk: has to be dealt with. constant threats justify action. better late than sorry.

t. king of austria

We only ever had one laser plane, and I think it was disassembled.

Kek those fags would get obliterated. We need to just send Goku.

You're forgetting something. There's tens of thousands of missiles aimed at Seoul as we speak. If any country tries to strike North Korea in any way, Kim will bombard Seoul and kill millions.

It's very far from "stupid easy". China isn't actually trying that hard, what they're doing is basically a cosmetic approach to make it look like they're against North Korea.

just use MOBAS

>There's tens of thousands of missiles
wew lad sauce pls

Ceasefire was called, peace treaty was never signed.
North and South are technically still at war.

But there is plenty of measures they could take. I'm no expert but what about
>cyber warfare and kill any missiles launched before impact
>glassing their launch locations

I am sure there is many more options we don't even know about

You have to admit that China is doing more then the last 2 terms of Obama. Whenever NK antagonized we didn't do shit to them during Obama's 2 terms. The coal is NKs biggest money maker so China denying that to trade with us shows this administration is MUCH different from pussyfoot Obama.

every year is the same thing with north korea.

absolutely nothing will happen

We should just drop 20+ of those fuckers

Drop millions of pamphlets into NK warning all civilians that if they do not overthrow their government and begin diplomacy by the end of the year, their entire country will be nuked. (Make good on the promise.)

everyone has a glimmer of hope that NK will eventually follow the footsteps of china
so east asia won't be the most nuked place on earth

nukes are the only solution

Fat Kimi and his goons are such a cartoon like villains that sometimes I question whether does NK actually exists...It's just a psyop guys, they're not real. Kim is actually a C tier failed actor who takes a few pictures now and then.

Anyway, I think the NK should remain China's buffer state. But if half of the things we are told the norks believe about Kim I don't think there's a painless way of removing him from power. If they really believe in all that bullshit then red-pilling them is impossible. Even one red pill would 'cause a mind bending migraine which would lead to death. It's either war or implementing a puppet regime which would cleanse the nation of commie/cult of personality mindset within a generation or two which is way too much work. So, WW3 when?

Who is threatening who? I am sure kim is crazy but everytime there is a threat its made after west initiates contact with NK. Just leave them alone, dont trade, dont even talk to them. Fucking isolate them. Thats what they want anyway.

Your joking right?
>First time China has denied trading coal (NK biggest money maker) with NK and then trades with us
>We have positioned over 3 carriers near NK
>China has sent in their troops in and sending ships
>China agreeing with US that Kim needs to be handled
>Troops at SK boarder
>other countries backing trump and China to remove Kim.

This is a whole new level user.

China agreeing to work with us alone should tell you this is a different scenario.

NK should be handled by signing a peace treaty like the Norks are asking for.

He has threatened all our allies, US, China and pretty much anyone who has spoken out against his actions.

They are literally taunting us with more missile tests after we told them no more.

Kim is too crazy to agree to peace and even more unpredictable then Trump. He has shown through his use of missle testing and threatening of other countries he doesn't give 2 shits about a peace treaty and even if he signed one I assume he would not follow through.

Do you not see the irony in your post?

king nork hands you a peace treaty that states
>border of nk extends all the way to the southernmost tip of the korean peninsula
what do?

What is there to agree to?

This is an example of the effects of very strong foreign policy.

(I'm against the Syria strikes [mostly], but there's a great amount of weight that attaches to countries that have convictions and act in accordance with those convictions. Everyone knew that Obama was a pansy.)

>implying I know everyone NK has threatened off the top of my head

>Trump has literally no other option with NK

Trump has literally no option other than to proceed ahead with Obama's Pivot to East Asia. In the same way that he's proceeding with the same directions that the Obama/Clinton team were also pursuing. Just because they don't call it that. What a joke. A bad one.

NK is an independant country, if they want to test missiles then why not? US have performed over a 1000 nuclear detonation tests. Why cant others do it?

Just load up a couple B2's, B1's, and B52's like this:
youtu.be/bjoMQRUWEe8

Please explain how it's the same position leaf. Your shitposting is average at best

But do you know how many countries have you threatened? Every time Kim goes on about nuking, it is a response to american aggression. Your media sell it as if you are responding to NKs aggression, but actually you are trying to provocate them into attacking SK, so you have a justification to invade them and put bases closer to china.

It's funny how Trump supporters can go and say FAKE NEWS, then go back to clapping to CNN when they show you different propaganda...

Are you kidding? Kim is not a leader who negotiates or comoromises, he is a spoiled sociopath that puts trump ego to pure shame. This guy would start bombing anyone he can as soon as he is able to, he is a threat to not only the US but the rest of the world.

Also when other countries confirm he is very close to having successful nukes then it's time to take a stand.

I'm just happy to see that we're finally starting to get along with China. A US/China alliance would be unstoppable.

Because it's not shitposting. It's a quality post. When you're looking at the and analyzing this government you don't go by what they say. Most of the time they're full of shit. You go by what you see them doing in actual fact. What's going on is merely the pursuit the same strategy by another name. It's beyond obvious.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Asian_foreign_policy_of_the_Barack_Obama_administration

Ironic, considering ISIS now supports Trump, and if he keeps bombing Assad, america would essentially became the airforce of ISIS.

>sauce: your ass

Really, it sure looks like nothing changed in 'murrica, leadership still pursues globalist goals and the common folk is stupid as fuck.

You are a Fucking retard. US is a world superpower we don't go around threatening to bomb countries that disagree with us.

Fuck off, these faggots have been a thorn in everyone's side for a long time and the minute they get nukes they will level your country and any other country that disagrees with them.

We are not a perfect country but we are a civilised superpower able to negotiate vs NK just going pure crazy every Fucking year

This is the exact same US rhetoric regarding Iran and its production of uranium.
I just dont see it happening.
Also as I understand he has nukes he just cant deploy them over long range.hence the missile tests. He can already nuke SK and Japan yet he hasnt for some reason..

>ISIS SUPPORT TRUNP

God you are a faggot, you are pulling shit out your ass then claim I am? Typical.

how do we know they want to be hit with the freedom stick though, and aren't too far brainwashed to even exist without the regime?

>we don't go around threatening to bomb countries that disagree with us
But you do just that, that is literally your foreign policy, of course most of the time you instigate a 'rebellion' before that...

>pic related

>implying goku would even move
>implying goku would realize that the moment he looked into itachi's eye, he would be already inside a tsukyoumi

>nothing changed in 'murrica, leadership still pursues globalist goals

"Pivot to East Asia" regional strategy

>we are a civilised superpower able to negotiate

bait posting

Difference is other countries have confirmed he is extremely close to getting nukes. Why else would China abandon their allies like that.

We aren't going off some iffy intelligence and we are working with other countries. This is not a power grab for oil it's cordinated attempt to prevent a fucked up dictoctator from getting his hands on nukes.

Very different scenario from what Bush was trying to pull.

We also are not antagonizing anything we asked them to stop the tests and they practically told us to fuck off by amping up their missile test. They have forced our hand, Japan, SK and even their ally China.

>no sources just screencaps
>bombing 1 airbase is helping ISIS

how quickly you forget who created ISIS, thanks obama

goku is a god who is just fucking with his food for fun at this point, aint no one stopping him but chan

>we don't go around threatening to bomb countries that disagree with us.
Iraq
Afghanistan
Libiya
Syria

north korea is true korea, fuck off globalist kikes.

We wouldn't have pivoted if that fat Fuck Kim just stopped testing missiles like he was told. Amping up and testing everyday after we say not to test one is forcing our hand leaf.

go fuck yourself Luigi

North Korea is getting glassed

>blowing up random sand people as a proxy war
Vs
>uppity manlet shouting about nuking people every fucking week while improving said nukes

you won't do jack shit

You don't move several aircraft carriers and a shitload of ships next to someone's coast for nothing.

It's quite possible that they have decided to basically exhaust the NK readiness. Everyone in the NK apparatus must be mobilized right now, but how long can they maintain it?

Wrong. Inside a tsukyoumi, you need a sharingan to counter it. Goku doesn't have it.

Go back to cnn. Sup Forums is for original analysis, not repeating msm garbage. Admittedly there's precious little original here, but there'll be that much less after you're gone.

You got me on that one

The other question is who will strike first?

where are we drawing the line - the next missile test?
because NK clearly said yesterday that they will test - weekly
so now we wait?

Just hire Lin Kuei...Agreed

Does anyone have a strawman like this but with jimmy fallon? That guy's laugh is so fake, I love it.

We need more memes making fun of Colbert and Oliver. Fallen is child's play compared to those 2 propaganda programs.

>Nuclear devices far from weaponization
>Missiles horribly unreliable
>parade around with painted plywood made to look like ballistic missiles.
>Civil war era submarines.

Oh no. We better bomb them.

Fucking with NK will be huge mistake.

I am still waiting for anything resembling unbiased news about how Kimmy is literraly Hitler 2.0.
You fail to provide any source for your claims, while loudly demanding it form others, seems like a shill to me, but then again, could be your average retarded american.

Jimmy doesn't really get into politics, but I like to see stuff making fun of his laugh

>ignores all the threats Kim makes
>ignores how he is such a low life worm he starts threatening his only ally China
>even with all the carriers still give everyone the bird by doubling down on missile tests

See you conviently forgot some important facts there bucko

there's probably navy seals or some shit working on it right now

>USA, Russia, China move into "ready to invade" positions
>Norks shit themselves, every member of their military forced into 24/7 duty
>Norks die of exhaustion by Thursday

What are you talking about? I know full well that the american government created, armed and supported ISIS, but Trump was supposed to change that. Instead he does exactly what Hillary would have done. Wouldn't really call that 'bombing the shit out of ISIS'.

>Ninjas
>Chinese
Retard

>no sources

So we are just ignoring how every major news outlet either MSM or more independent has been following this shit?

Yeah no sources sure.

Can't we use meme magic to start this fuckin' war? It's been a while since the last big war and I want to see at least a big war in my lifetime

You niggas talkin about South Korea like it isn't already fortified to shit with arty shelters, AA, MG, and armor fighting positions, trenches and routinely practice sheltering drills.

SK has planned for this shit for years and can mitigate civilian losses alot more than people give them credit for.

>korean peninsuela
>big war

The Syria bombing wasnt even that bad. He had a few empty air spaces hit to show the world he could go rogue whenever he deemed it necessary. No boots on the ground and no regime change.

Local war sorry

But at least half a million casualties should be expected

Are you stupid or Larping?

>bombed ISIS in his first week
>drops biggest bomb on ISIS underground HQ
>continue to put pressure on UN about more ways to counter ISIS
>wants to set up safe zones in Syria
>wants to work with Russia to end ISIS
>does not want boots on the ground or more conflicts in Syria (bombing was a show of force and drawing a red line)

NONE of that is what Hillary campaigned on you Fucking liar.

Hillary wanted to
>fight Russia
>make Iranians deal with ISIS
>no fly zones which would end with us fight Russia and Syria
>support Pakistan
>refer to ISIS as ISL since she didn't even want to say radical Islamic terrorism.
>wants heavy intervention in Syria
>wanted to physically remove Assad ASAP

>US indiscriminately bombed the shit out of Korea killing millions of civilians
>literally under siege from the US since the end of the Korean war.
>Kim threatens retaliation
Really makes you think.

Is the U.S. still using BLU-82's?
We should just drop those.

It's about the same size as the Italian peninsula. Although EU countries wouldn't really be affected your markets certainly would be.