Now that Infowars is dead, will you faggots finally start watching real redpilled channels??

Now that Infowars is dead, will you faggots finally start watching real redpilled channels??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gpqdBtHHu-4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaia,_Inc.
youtube.com/user/TheLowestRoom
youtu.be/hMywgepLFqU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That is exactly what (((they))) want you to do.

i caught a clip of their show one time, some faggot nu-male with a ponytail was talking about how great abortion is
not my cup of tea

The jews want me to watch a white nationalist channel??

What do you mean infowars is dead?

Jones' lawyer said his client is a "performance artist" and people are making a big deal about it as if it isn't a strategy to keep his male vitality pills free of strychnine

t_d normies would rather buy Alex Jones' boner pills while praising chicanos who wear MAGA hats than actually confront difficult issues

muh civic nationalism

Yes making you a alienated weirdo nobody will listen to.

The same people think the Earth is flat and Mexico has laser beams on its boarder with Guatemala.

>red ice

fuck off with that lefty shit. I only watch Trump speeches.

Yeah, Infowars and Sup Forums will really turn you into a socially well adjusted individual.

I've seen the identify as alt-right in their streams

It's all a psy ops.

Get your asses ready for the Pleiadians master race.

I rest my case

The woman on that channel is really cringey. I watched their coverage of the Dutch elections because they had Millenial Woes and he is a bisexual qt 3.14 but to hear a woman say "cuck" over and over again in a shrill voice made me sad.

>the Pleiadians
Do they come here for the surfing?

You need to be gassed

I took a handful of his male vitality pills once and I'm still fat with no muscle, Alex is a lying con-artist, fuck that fucker!

Sounds like some crazy shit a Zeta Reticulian shill would say to discredit us. (((the grays)))

Alex took male vitality pills

got divorced

>the great white master race consists of Californian surfer duudes

I have a feeling Jones will come out of this debacle bigger than ever.

Reach peak water filter sales

>Infowars is dead
FAKE NEWS

SAGE

watching channels and following personalities is bluepilled af

there is no "our guy"

Is 1791L any good? I can't personally tell

sex tourism

sounds like something a hook nose would say to make money from the goyem by selling them crystal pyramids and copper spirals.

laugh all you want, but the commercialization of this product is in the millions.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaia,_Inc.

That refers to him yelling on the radio, not the content. His Jew wife used examples of him imitating people as proof he is unstable.

infowars is jewish media.

Used to be when it was a highlight reel.
Anymore it's this whiny voice who speaks too quickly talking about stuff he really doesn't understand.

yeah, InfoWars looks like a US Industrial elites psy ops project.

I agree, I'm going to read Buzzfeed and Huffington Post instead. Thanks for the tip (((brah)))

KEK so true it's mostly eurofags out of a job pretending to still be students

RED KIKE RADIO IS A CIA DISINFO HONEYPOT PROJECT

HENRIK PALMGREN AND (((LANA LOKTEFF))) ARE ON THE PAYROLL OF THE US DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE

LANAS NATURAL HAIR COLOUR IS BLACK AND SHE HAS A HOOKED NOSE

Red Ice is excellent. High quality production values, interesting guests. I wish their website was a little more user-friendly, but overall they're very good.

>some faggot nu-male with a ponytail was talking about how great abortion is
There is no one like that on their show that I know of. Do you have a link to that?

>ever watching the infokike

kek

Bump

wtf i hate redpills now

media is a degenerate medium thus no red pilled media can exist

kys sage and fuck off with your e-celebs

How do you spread your ideas then, you fucking imbecile?

with a BBC

Him playing a character is not synonymous with the things he says being false. There is an element of showmanship to it that draws in viewers but he's been right about a lot of shit.

>sweden
>having ideas worth spreading
>having any ideas at all
Come on Genghis you should know your neighbor better

Lol, I googled her and her name is apparently lokteff. Lokteef means "bait bitch" in dutch

No it doesn't. Also be nice to Lana, she's a good girl.
If only she would shit out some white babies finally ...

This has to be one of the most red pilled channels I'm aware of at the moment:

youtube.com/user/TheLowestRoom

youtu.be/hMywgepLFqU

Red Ice is cool and Lana is a qt

Yes it does faggot