Many Spring Breakers regret having random sex, boozing it up

>“Lost my virginity, don’t remember it.”

>“There was this embarrassing make out session I had with this guy. I only regretted it because his friends dared him to make out with me.”

>“Drank too much and got tipsy in front of respected people.”

>These are some of the responses from a Project Know survey, which recently asked 889 high school and college students who have taken a spring break trip in the past five years about their activities and regrets.

>When it comes to regrets, 38 percent reported that they felt bad about their alcohol consumption, while 32 percent are upset they had sex. Eleven percent also expressed remorse for drug use.

>The survey also found that of those who had sex on Spring Break, 65 percent of men did it with someone they just met, and 42 percent of women did the same. The rest reported it was sex with a friend.

thecollegefix.com/post/32182/

What is your point OP, people do dumb things when they are young. Are you telling me you've never made a bad decision you later regretted?

>get drunk
>Do something stupid
Wew lads

Oh she regrets it, that makes it okay

This
one time i shat my pants

party party party never not party

>frivolous drug consumption coupled with degeneracy is not actually all that great or fulfilling
who would have thought

Ive done some crazy shit drunk and don't regret it. Sucked a few dicks who cares

And yet the same people will repeat these mistakes over and over again.

>friend gets absolutely shitfaced
>shits his pants
>we had to somehow get him home and in the shower so we could clean him off before throwing him in his bed

fuck that guy man. I wanted to have fun, not to play elderly care nurse

>degenerate teens
>get drunk
>lose virginity to random person you'll never see again

>user
>get drunk
>shitpost on Sup Forums

tbf I'm not sure which is worst

Look if you're a guy why are you against this? Use all those women up and let them regret what sluts they were.

All part of life, man. Live and Learn.

Who the fuck cares? These people are surrounded by slut culture all the time. Nobody wants to change that, so they will continue to be degenerate and Sup Forums will continue to insist that anybody who criticizes western society is a Muslim.

If any of my friends start acting drunk we don't allow him/her to drink one drop more.To me that's the normal behaviour of a friend.

>42 percent of women did the same. The rest reported it was sex with a friend.

I don't believe this. I still think women would lie in an anonymous survey not to look slutty. They probably have the thinking that they met the person a few hours before a party so he was a friend.

I regret dropping acid sat shiet

This. I dated a girl who broke up with me because she didn't want to be in a monogamous relationship and wanted to go out, party and sleep around. 4 years after I came back to my hometown and she was still there, single working a shit job, looking for someone to take care of her because she spent all of her time partying and doing drugs.

It makes mega narcissistic person to say this, but nothing gave me more satisfaction than telling her I couldn't go out to dinner with her because I had to leave the country again, and knowing in that moment she saw that she would actually be stuck there until she does.

You can thank the boomer generation. They're the ones who normalized promiscuity and being a drugged-up retard.

The former. Shitposting is contained here, while those women are now damaged goods and will have terrible marriages, assuming they get married at all.

Sexual liberation is NOT spiritual freedom. This is why so many feminists feel trapped. Single mom's with blown out pussies, or obese degenerates with no concept of morality. You're used up. Washed up. You've been fooled into believing your genitals dictate the direction of humanity.
Don't forget to breathe. Your brain needs oxygen more than your reproductive organs need attention.

>>When it comes to regrets, 38 percent reported that they felt bad about their alcohol consumption, while 32 percent are upset they had sex. Eleven percent also expressed remorse for drug use.

Oh my god who the hell cares?

you got him home, gave him a shower and got him to bed.
Why didn't you just dump him on the floor of his home and be on your way?

S-story time?