Antichrist and End Times Prepping

How will we know when the Antichrist is here? What is the nature of the Antichrist? Is there a serious happening in store for this year?

Christian anons help me. I've been interested in becoming a serious Christian for about a year and a half and the red dragon happening has inspired me to get serious. I read the Book of Revelations and other assorted parts of the Bible for history class (private school) when I was 15 and had to defend them against liberal classmates, which is when i decided Christianity was right. Now I'm 19 and in college and I still haven't started going to church, but I do pray several times a day (usually before meals, when I wake up, and before i go to bed).

Other urls found in this thread:

a.co/2sBZx9V
newadvent.org/fathers/0516.htm
wnd.com/2016/09/messianic-preparations-underway-as-3rd-temple-planned/
triablogue.blogspot.com/2012/08/augustine-goofs-on-justification-whole.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

church fellowship is one of the greatest parts of being a Christian, the one aspect of Christianity the secular world has trouble making a watered down copy of
you're missing out

roll for end times

Worry about your own "end times" rather than obsess over the coming of antichrist. We will all face judgement personally, that is our end of the world we should be more concerned about. Stay away from sin. Find a traditional Latin mass near you and plant your feet in the pew.

If you're interested in learning more about the antichrist, I recommend this:

a.co/2sBZx9V
newadvent.org/fathers/0516.htm
There are many great works by the Church Fathers on antichrist, who will come from the Jews.

I live in the liberal Northeast, so most churches in my area are Unitarians or Presbyterians. I haven't decided on a branch of Christianity yet, but I'm considering becoming Catholic, Baptist, or Pentecostal.

I cannot say who is THE anti-christ...we have many lesser anti-christ's among us even now....

But you wanna know how the Christians will know the time? And in context with the other indicators will know the beast?

Very simple, when you see Israel re-building it's holy temple the time will be at hand. Also you will see trans-humanist beings walking the earth again....

God Bless You and keep reading & praying...Its hard to do but find a truth filled church....

Youre still young and naive OP
You will understand later in life that there are no such things as 'antichrists' 'saviors' 'demons' and other imaginary friends, use bible to teach yourself morals about the human nature but don't take anything written in it as facts

wnd.com/2016/09/messianic-preparations-underway-as-3rd-temple-planned/

I really despise these zionist protestants. Their ancestors were Judaizers and these folk are the biggest, super Judaizers on the planet. Even more Judaizing than a secular Jew.

roll for end times

There will be war, like big war, normies will start revolting well because that what they will do, probably war will bring devastation to the west, not massive but big enough to cause riots and whatnot

Then the dude will come and say he will end this shit and bring world back to normal, not even that, he will make world better than before, you just have to get a mark (chip?) and u g2g, you know, why?

I imagine devastation will be such, that supplies, food will be scarce so people will have to be chipped to know whos got his rations given, paper cards wont cut it anymore,

So we wait for war, if you survive and see dude being praised, thats him

the anti christ in the end time is just a meme

>I'm considering becoming Catholic, Baptist
good luck, i had a lot of trouble with this.
it all came down to soteriology, and learning that the catholic view was based on a mistranslation by augustine, ratified as infallible dogma at trent

also: PCA presbyterians aren't so bad, PCUSA is terrible though

>teach yourself morals
aren't moral "truths" fictitious in your worldview too, leaf?

Read "The Late Great Planet Earth" by Hal Lindsey
/thread

These are the type that go full Jew and start abstaining from pork because LAW OF MOSES STILL IN EFFECT and claim that JEWS DON'T NEED JESUS because THEY HAVE SPECIAL DNA.

They give money to help the rebuilding of the Temple, knowing full well that the sacrifices that will take place there are an abomination to God.

What about Baptists? Pentecostals arguably have the best ideas IMO but I'm a bit turned off by the praying in tongues, whereas a lot of the degeneracy associated with Catholics has turned me off to them. Southern Baptists seem alright.

Can you elaborate on what you mean by the mistranslation by Augustine? I've read Confessions and Augustine's moral struggles have been an inspiration for me, the same with Dante's in Inferno.

Elaborate? I always saw Evangelicals as the standard bearers of Christianity in spite of the moral degeneracy of the Catholic Church.

>son of Pentecostal preacher, here
It is a religion based on emotion. The Holy Ghost is recognized through "how you feel", hence the huge production value they put into services, because they need to get the congregation riled up to "feel religion."
Pentecostalism is a 20th century religion.

Evangelical Christians contracept and abort at nearly the same rate as so-called Catholics. It is a world-wide phenomenon.

Let me give you a quick rundown of the beginnings of Protestantism and how we got where we are.

>What about Baptists?
i'm baptist

>Can you elaborate on what you mean by the mistranslation by Augustine?
this article covers it well:
triablogue.blogspot.com/2012/08/augustine-goofs-on-justification-whole.html

Father Luther removed Holy Matrimony as a function of the Church and relegated to the State (without which, we couldn't have sodomite unions today).
He allowed the polygamous "marriage" of Philip of Hesse, telling Philip that "it was not against the law of God" to take a second wife (while retaining the first). Melanchthon, Luther's confrere, attended the ceremony.

King Henry VIII founded his protestant religion on the basis of divorce and "remarriage."

In 1930, Anglicans allowed contraception to be used between married couples at the Lambeth Conference. Secularists, Protestants, and Catholics alike protested that it would lower morality across the board. Within 10 years, all Protestant sects had capitulated.

The Church stood (and continues to stand) alone in opposing this neo-pagan practice. Moral degeneracy continues to slide.

From its very inception, the SYSTEM of Protestantism has attacked the institution of Holy Matrimony. I'm not saying every protestant in their personal marriage, but the door was opened 500 years ago to the year.

If you were truly red pilled you would know that the antichrist stairs you in the mirror every morning. It's you...us....man.

>Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. (1 John 2:22)
jews BTFO

You probably won't know- I mean, people have been feeling like it's coming for quite awhile now and that's probably because we're at the relatively small end of a mega long era which is destined to end this way- but because of how long it seems to us on our scale, I can't imagine how long it's actually going to take. We're definitely in the early death throes at least.

Christianity is true, but subverted massively. You can't trust any church and the Bible has been edited by people specifically trying to hide the teachings of Christ and others like him, but you can learn about it just like any other mythology or texts to become aware, take it all with a grain of a salt and pray often, pray and ask God to help you find the way, ask God to give you discernment, things like that. Don't go to church, and you don't need to pray on a schedule, you can sort of converse with God any time and you can pray when something inspires you to.

>Catholic, Baptist, or Pentecostal.
These are all so random and contradictory to each other it makes me question your reasons for becoming a Christian. What is it you like about each branch? I mean, do you actually believe the story of Jesus Christ? What do you believe about it?

Btw all of those branches are subverted anyways.

>the Bible has been edited by people specifically trying to hide the teachings of Christ
nah
>others like him
implying there are others like Him

are you muslim?

>prepping because of some dumb "prophecies" based on another dumb book of jewish (((prophecies)))

y'all have such a simple view of kikes, they're one cult, almost all of them are in on it. The majority of the worlds kikes are Ashkenazic which means they all relate back to the same people, the same tribe, some ancient evil tribe with mysterious origins and all of this evil magic and connection to Lucifer.

The Catholic church was conceived in lies by a Satanic Roman elite and whichever (((council))) he was consulting/being lead by. The Bible was massively edited and manipulated, at their whim, into what they decided would be the Catholic, or "universal", Bible/Christian belief. They destroyed other versions and killed religious leaders from other groups. If you cannot see how blatantly obviously Satanic and dishonest this behavior is you are not listening to Jesus Christ. This was a false, evil church born to subvert good people. They do so many things that go directly against the word in the Bible.

My grandmother is a Pentecostal and she and everyone in her church are a bit looney, she talks to me about speaking in tongues and allowing the holy ghost in and it sounds so distinctly like demons and satanism I feel so bad for her, the whole religion just seems like a very simplistic emotional religion for lost slightly impaired people.

Baptism is the best of the three but they're still subverted for sure, but protestants started out authentic and good.

Ignorance. We know from the very beginning that the disciples of the Apostles believed the Eucharist to be the actual body and blood of Christ.

Ignatius of Antioch is a great example, who sat at the feet of St. John and was ordained a Bishop by St. Peter. He, in 110AD, is the one who called the Church by its formal name "katholikos ecclesia" or "catholic church." He also admonished his flock to stay away from the Gnostics that rejected the Eucharist was the actual body and blood of Christ. Look his letter up to the Smyrnaens.

Fuck off you dumb kike shill.

The council of Nicaea under the direction of Constantinople picked and chose what would go in or out of the Bible to create the one, universal law. This was the birth of Catholicism and it goes explicitly against what is written in the Bible. This isn't the only time either, this has been happening for thousands of years and you'd have to be a backwards ignorant idiot to think otherwise.

There aren't others who are the Messiah like he is, but there are other prophets all over the world born with a purpose from God, who understand the teachings of Christ- for example the Buddha. I'm a Christian.

It is a very feminine religion. I am always unsurprised by how the women run the men around in the Pentecostal sect.

The maxim 'lex orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi' rings true.
"The law of prayer determines the law of belief which determines the law of life." or "how you pray determines how you believe which determines how you live."

This. To carry what pole user said further, many religious prophets believe that the war and famine will begin in Britian and that the anti-christ will wear a blue or purple turban

There will be no biblical end times, but that's not to say things wont get progressively worse for us all, and Christians are a partly to blame because of talking points like this. You just sit back and accept that things are going to get worse because it's all a part of end time prophecy; no point trying to undermine prophecy right? So just let everything go to shit because in the end all the good people are going to the good place and all the bad people will go to the bad place just after things begin to resemble hell on earth. How convenient.

Countless times through history Christian people have bent over and taken pagan/steppe horde/north african/arab dick because they just chose to believe the end of days is coming. The crusades were a fucking pointless joke. Christianity stifles a person's will and ability to change the world for the better because it constantly affirms the idea that things for us are just going to get progressively worse and worse until the angels come to save us.

No angels will save us, but things will get worse and worse if you continue to think that this is how things are supposed to be to fulfill a prophecy. If you believe in a prophecy like that, then you're always sort of wanting it to be fulfilled, to be vindicated. In my mind that is the core, cancerous weakness of christianity. Its followers ultimately want to be vindicated by oppression, subjugation, and in the end, near-annihilation.

>I've been interested in becoming a serious Christian
Are you stupid?

I'll save you the time and effort by providing you with topics in which you should study, eschatology included.

Amillennialism
Post-Tribulation "Rapture"
Covenant Theology (ant-Zionist Christian)
Calvinist
Annihilationsm
Partial Preterism

There are many antichrists, it's a spirit, or zeitgeist of the times.

Fuck off ahmed. I hope the day comes when sharia is uk enforced and they cut off your head for jacking off .

What are you talking about? Do you think I'm specifically talking about the Eucharist being the only Satanic or un-Biblical thing about their religion? Far from it obviously.

Anyways, the only references in the Bible to that ritual are from decades after the death of Christ- which itself was the first act of the Satanic subversion of Christ, his teachings and his people which is what he specifically tried to warn us about. It would be silly to think that that much time later all these random zany new teachings are popping up authentically in a time when the elite government and religious leaders were all specifically trying to destroy his spark.

>110 AD nearly 100 years after the death of Jesus Christ, how can you think they wouldn't have totally infiltrated by this point? Just because they pretend to be against other subverted sects, doesn't make them right- that's classic behavior of the kikes even today, they pretend to represent many different seemingly opposed sides.

>t.lived a miserable life of solitude and went crazy

great role model.

>who understand the teachings of Christ- for example the Buddha.
nah

also: how would you know what Christ's teachings are for them to be in line with the teachings of the buddha if we can't know what Christ's teachings are because the bible is corrupted/edited?
>Fuck off
you got it

He'll be running the Government as the son in law

The only reason that this cult puts so much effort into subverting the message of Christ (and others like him) is because these people made a huge impact, their ideas were spreading, during their lives people knew about them and wanted to meet them and they shared the ideas and kept them alive. They thoroughly squashed that out for the most part through centuries of intense religious control, all sorts of destruction of info, killing of people who believe anything different, they really culled the crowd down to the most complacent members.

The Bible can't be totally different because the people they were selling it to at the time were aware of the actual teachings of Christ, it had to be similar, they just twist and manipulate things, word them differently, arrange them a bit differently- and also for the most part they removed a lot of stuff. You can read the Bible for a framework, compare it with other related teachings and myths, and pray on it all to discern as much of the truth as possible- in the end of course you can't ever really know, but I have a lot of faith based on the evidence at this point.

Also it's sad you don't see all of the massively obvious connections between the Buddha and Christ.

> The Christian church has left nothing untouched by its depravity; it has turned every value into worthlessness, and every truth into a lie, and every integrity into baseness of soul.

For example, the worm of sin: it was the church that first enriched mankind with this misery!—The “equality of souls before God”—this fraud, this pretext for the rancunes of all the base-minded—this explosive concept, ending in revolution, the modern idea, and the notion of overthrowing the whole social order —this is Christian dynamite....

Parasitism as the only practice of the church; with its anæmic and “holy” ideals, sucking all the blood, all the love, all the hope out of life; the beyond as the will to deny all reality; the cross as the distinguishing mark of the most subterranean conspiracy ever heard of,—against health, beauty, well-being, intellect, kindness of soul—against life itself....

prepping? what like Jim Bakker's buckets? how could you believe in the apocalypse but also try to protect yourself against it?

what does this mean?

Islam is unmatched in its degenerate barbarity, its most holy prophet Mohammad was a warmongering pedophile. Why couldn't Christians muster up the will to utterly obliterate that rancid cult from the face of the earth for over a thousand years? Oh that's right, Christians were all too busy fighting each other.

Islam is disgusting, but here's the thing that will always make it stronger than Christianity; Jihad is a core concept of Islam, the entire Islamic world would agree. It's not like the Christian concept of a "just war" where it's specifically defensive in nature, and it's not like a crusade (which obviously just doesn't happen anymore anyway) Jihad in Islamic law is expansionist and it declares war on ALL unbelievers. Forever. Until everyone on earth is a Muslim.

Christians are just not ideologically equipped to deal with a problem like this, whereas pre-christian Rome or Greece for example wouldn't have needed more than a minute to recognize Muslims as yet another aggressive dune coon threat to the world that needs to be wiped the fuck out. If you seriously want to deal with Islam as an ideological threat to everyone else in the world (which it even admits that it is) then the first thing you need to do is drop Christianity and find something better. There is no "wipe the motherfuckers out" doctrine in Christianity, but that's what we need to do if we want to stop this seemingly perpetual terrorism.