Would society be less degenerate/retarded if social media never got big or were people always this fucked?

Would society be less degenerate/retarded if social media never got big or were people always this fucked?

Social media just make them louder. People always fucked either way

That pic. Wat? Just... Wat?

The internet in general has given crazy a place to go, including this board.

Where uber degenerates would have just been alienated to the point they just killed themselves before now everyone can find a hugbox for everything.
Kind of the same reason Newyork is so fucked, enough people to make a scene out of anything.

If any pf the stories my grandpa and dad told me, people were just as degenerate as today. They just didn't brag about it

This internet is a funny thing isn't it?

What the fuck am I looking at?

I don't understand the language wtf does this mean?

it's a shitty joke. he starts direct messaging (dming) a girl pictures of furniture. when she asks why, he says he's "moving in" to her dm's.

It's good and bad.
Social media should be destroyed
though.

what does creasing mean? why is slang so retarded?

from context it's probably nigger babble for smiling/laughing

proper english is an oppressive social construct to keep the black man down n sheeit

The Internet either perpetuates degenerate behaviour or stomps it out when the person sees how weird they are compared to others. It's shifting towards perpetuation because of the leftist "tolerance" but hopefully we'll be allowed to shame people openly again soon.

I think it's when you laugh so hard you double over and your stomach creases

Lmao these idiots go around spouting shitty frog pics all day, but when it gets to something real fucking obvious they cant possibly comprehend it. Are you this socially outcast or trying to make a point?

Also, how does better communication incite "degeneracy"? Thats all the internet is, in case you hadn't noticed. A means of communication on a wider scale.

>I'm creasing

What did she mean by this?

its nigger shit dude. on a positive note, it makes it very easy to identify who you should steer clear of.

'Creasing up with laughter'
Actually is a fairly well known phrase
I dunno where these retards picked it up from but the base of it is proper english

Sorry man I graduated high school awhile ago.

Yes it would my woman got dm'd on Instagram by her ex and that stupid bitch had a conversation with him even tho we are 5 years together. Litteraly wanted to kill them both. Dump her and she begs begged for me back, made her delete that garbage app and have berated her a few times since. FUCK I hate this current generation.

Dont even know what I'm looking at.

I guess it didn't help you very much.

Thanks Italy for remaining objective.

Honestly I think this guy is pretty slick. That's a pretty good pickup line.

I prefer to meet people in real life though. I'll go to the bar and ask for a glass of ice and walk up to a person and smash a cube on the bar then say something like, "Now that the ice is broken I'm Red, nice to meet you". Creates an opening using humor and puts a person more at ease while simultaneously getting there attention. Don't be so angry about the way people spit their game.

Its been very hard not being able to crease people with my DMs.

>how does better communication incite "degeneracy"
You can find a group where you can perceive a rise in status for anything, including being the fattest person or the most obsessed with cutting your dick off. In real life you only gain social status by excelling under the norms of your local culture thus moving the group forward. Once productive biological mechanisms are being perverted to serve short term pleasure, all forms of social media are masturbatory including this post.

>You can find a group where you can perceive a rise in status for anything

Being a part of a community is no rise in status. Also, you're highly strawmanned examples are just stupid. Very few, if any people on social media would congratulate you for cutting your dick off, and anyone who would perceive elevated status for it are "degenerate" by nature, not because of social media.

>In real life you only gain social status by excelling under the norms of your local culture thus moving the group forward

Pretty prelapsarian point there. Everyone in a local community who is famous or well known has definitely earned said status? By what measure do you define the status.

t. smug virgin

Bro...please tell me you dont do that. Does it even work? What is the state of american women these days, jesus

Thanks for the clarification & explanation, I've never been well versed in the negro ebonics

>By what measure do you define the status.
That's the point, your perceived measure of status used to be assigned by your local community, sometimes undeserved but still in sync with your daily life in that community. Everything people do is deep down motivated by status, brain size in apes correlates with troop size because most of the processing the brain does involves modeling other apes to solve status related problems.

Social media tricks the brain into thinking you are rising in status because you got a bunch of likes for your story of how you transformed into a woman, in reality you are still the same basement dwelling autist faggot you were before you cut your dick off.