youtube.com/watch?v=65dYsNJ3548&ytbChannel=Murukiyashi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So is Japan's struggling economy just a meme

>germoney
lel

No. National wealth like GDP is a completely useless economical measure

>Japan's struggling economy
what?

China has no good way to account for their wealth. Their stock exchange is a joke, land prices are speculative as fuck, and they limit how their currency can be transferred. Japan's economy had similar levels of transparency in the 80's, except none of the currency-stuff

NIPPON #1 NIPPON #1

I'm really ashamed that a naturally abundant country like Brazil is so poor and undeveloped.

We could easily be on the top 5 just from commodities and rare minerals.

The chart clearly says #2

>Russia doesn't even make the list

JUST SANCTION MY COUNTRY UP

Normal GDP in Japan

If Brazil was founded by the British instead of the Moortuguese then you would be up there with Canada and Australia

>Ireland not mentioned
A..are we going to make it bros?

if there was anything of value we would have already taken over that shit country.
AMERICA #1
AMERICA #1

debatable

Good job, Abe.

japan please assfuck the chinks more in their financial games

GRAB THEM CHINKS BY THE BALLS

hey mike...
Kill your self

I wish china was colonized by Japan

Dang, we rich

India wasn't a settler colony, huge difference.

I wish the natives killed all the pilgrims.

Japan has no rural and suburban retards, it is the most urbanized country on the planet.

That's why their economy is so powerful and their country so well organized.

Exterminating rural and suburban retards solves all your problems.

Unemployment rate is 2.8%, very low in Japan now.
Everybody can get a job.

>in billions USD

Well duh of course USA would have the most USD. It's their currency.

Is foreign asset counted in this? I know a lot of chinks are colonizing Australia, Canada, and part of the US with their wealth instead of domestically.

>everybody hates Italy
>no terrorist attack
>95% native population even if niggers pass from here to get into Europe
>so high in net national wealth charts and IQ statistics
We have our problems but gee, that's awesome

Buy stuff = colonise.

KILL, MURDER AND PILLAGE = bring freedom.

Fuck you.

And people say Brexit will destroy British economy. Fucking lel

I know we have massive debts but then so does everybody else.

For a nation of our tiny geographical size and lack of natural resources, pound for pound we are the greatest nation to ever exist on the face of this Earth

You with me, lads? Know what I mean?

D'ummmmm...... YOUR A RETARD.
Never post on this imageboard ever again.

>Japan has no rural and suburban retards

Are you serious? Japan has more rural population than Great Britain.

Sugoi

>Brexit is already in effect
Brexit will be definitely over and done with in 2 years. Today you're still an European country. It's still too soon

youtube.com/watch?v=65dYsNJ3548&ytbChannel=Murukiyashi

>be the nation with the largest amount of people
>can barely beat tiny island neighbour with less than 1/10th of your population

The empire shall rise again but better, less POOs

>lifetime employment
>regular rotations through departments
>resistant to changing the old ways
this kills the financial sector

Except for 20% of the population that live in rural areas.

>switzerland 8 million
>India 1.3 billion
Switzerland has more wealth than India.
How in the world did this happen?

>Ur*

Why isn't saudi-arabia in the list? I kinda think they have more wealth than the ones on the bottom of that list of nations.

>tfw weebs are proud because Japan isn't even close to half of the U.S.

Holy hell the rest of the world is cucked so hard by America.

It's Switzerland. The holder of the international banks and remaining Nazi gold.

Of course they'd have more wealth than Pooland.

Anglo Judeo banking practices.

67% of land is forest mountains in Japan.
Rural area is like this. rate of old men is higher in the area.

>UK #4
Kek fuck you Hans

"Ur' isn't even a FUCKING word you fucking dumbass retard motherfucker. I don't even know why I'm responding to a person who is as dumb and retard as you. Maybe in stead of posting on imageboards, you should be looking for THE BRAIN THAT YOUR MISSING???!?

Noob question. Who is this debt owned to? Is this only the debt that governments own to other countries? Is it the debt that private citizens and corporations inside the government own to banks?

And more importantly, what is the role of debt in economies? I understand that debt is a way of transferring value from the future to the present, so you can for example build a factory now with somebody else's money so you can make goods today. But how does it work for full countries?

GDP is useless.

Government spends 1 trillion to dig random holes and cover them with sand.

GDP increases by 1 trillion.

WOW SO RICH!

>remaining Nazi gold.

Most of that is in Liechtenstein and Austria.

With the demise of private banking, a lot of wealth went out of Switzerland. Not that it counted toward those figures anyway, but it had some effect. There are less than 12 countries left on the planet where you have true private banking, most of Switzerland's wealth is accumulated and saved through other sources.

That'is rude, sir. You are jealous because AMerica has a lot of landmass, and you do'not.

Looks pretty comfy

we are dirt poor copmared to america one of the poorest states but we have EVERYTHING INVESTED IN REAL ESTATE, as long as nothing goes wrong for the next 30 years we will be fine

>behind India, Taiwan, Spain and Italy

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

The Swiss are mountain Jews, they got this on lock

>Mexico over any Sudaca except for Brazil

South America BTFO

Sauce on this doggo. He looks exactly like my doggo.

It's all your assets, calculated roughly. It's accumulated through open source data and then educated guesses.

Essentially, it's how much you would get if you sold everything off at current market value but without the disturbances that would bring to the market included.

>Jewnited States.
>Wealthiest country by wide margin.
>Largest total number of Jews
>99% of population poorer than North Korean workers.
Really makes you think.

We're a small country of less than 5 million.

Our GDP ranks high.

You know it m8

Sorry sir but its just a random image I saved off of the internet.

Debatable

Your economy revolves around your mafia. No surprise there.

same

every yurotrash foot that set foot on that continent should have been mercilessly slaughtered.

Oh well at least the colonization of it and turning it into some sort of healthy civilization has been a complete failure.....just like afrika, I guess.

Mexico ranks higher than Russia for some prospective

financial sector does not contribute in any way to wealth. It merely centralizes it.

spain is a shitshow at this point

That is mean. Don't be mean

>financial sector does not contribute in any way to wealth.

>the impoverished nations of the Cayman Islands, Jersey, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Luxembourg, the British Virgin Islands and the Turks and Caicos

This brother from another mother knows what's up!!! (Not implying you are a wife's son or anything like that)

>your
*you're.
You dumb fuck.

Probably some truth there, as much as Brits disgust me.

How does everything stay all fucked up in a bountiful land like South America?

MRW some retard tries to correct your grammar but doesn't even get it correct himself

Don't make the fact that you don't travel much so obvious, user.

south is a shithole tho

Brazil is the richest country in the world, both in mineral resources and in plant resources.
Here we have no winters as stringent as Canada and in parts of the United States and we can plant the whole year. In fact we only have winter here in Brazil in the South.

The big problem of Brazil is called Brazilian.
If you exterminated all the Brazilians and put Japanese in the territory, this would be the greatest power in the world in a very short time. If the Japanese are already able to be what they are in a country with scarce resources, imagine what they would do if they were in Brazil.

>17 million people
>bigger economy than fucking mexico
>about as big as brazil

are non whites even trying?

Would be even better if you got rid of sicily.

mexico's economy revolves around their mafia too

If only they were in Europe and had the Pope on their side they'd be far better off

>net national wealth

Don't be mad Pablo, Mexico is very nice just like Usa.

Government spending as a component of GDP would increase by 1 trillion, but the effect of government siphoning 1 trillion from the economy would reduce other areas of GDP. It would not increase overall GDP by 1 trillion.

Im pretty sure there are bombs going off in shittaly every now and then....comes with the price of being run by organized criminals

it's just that your media is so damn properly censored that it doesnt reach international headlines.

Although it's not what it use to be it still is easy to make a lot of money in the USA. Most of the people that complain about wealth either went to college and studied bullshit, are people that would have worked in factories but unfortunately those jobs are being outsourced, or they live in an urban environment where the rent is high as fuck. The country isn't even close to peak population, we're only half way there.

how did netherlands reach nr.16 with only 17 million peeps living there, that is less than in newyork.

>feelsgood

lmao amerifat to stupid to get the joke.

deze gast doet denk ik GOM. lmao

Susshhh these niggers will flood in and steal our pots of gold.

and your lucky charms, paddy

Who let you go back to Poland Alojzy? My toilet still needs cleaning.

>stock exchange

literally just a scheme to put money in the hands of financiers instead of industrialist.

Where's Russia?

lol these figures are complete farce if you don't take into account government debt growth to gdp growth.

>UK 4th
Chuffed.

>I know we have massive debts but then so does everybody else.

will never be able to pay off the interest of the debt. its doomed.

debt is owned by the central bank with is owned by international bankers. will be paying off debt for ever.