Trump in my hometown

Trump is planning to stop by Snap On in Kenosha, WI today. Are the antifa fags really going to try to start shit in a shall-issue state? I'm sure all the Trump supporters will be packing.

Other urls found in this thread:

fox6now.com/2017/04/17/snap-on-says-pres-trump-visit-will-highlight-manufacturing/
youtu.be/hcUcGxtrbRE?t=20
youtube.com/watch?v=mWHFbou18wc
twitter.com/W7VOA/status/854372813402234880
pscp.tv/w/a8UDzTgyMTI0N3wxdkF4UmdRRWRiWktseqByhGJ8NJeKTUuQ02O7ygAf8M2K-kIia5A8yD262ZM=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>fat ass nerd virgin ankles about to burst out of le edgy revolutionary jackboot

fucking lol. I'd love to get into a braw with these cucks.

>confessing to crimes in public

Why do people do this

How long is he going to be in Wisconsin? I live like an hour from Kenosha and would love to see this shit

>confessing to crimes in public

>Why do people do this

white people do this

FTFY

He's already eating himself fat @ burger king

Report this FAGGOT to the local pd

Not sure when he'll be showing up or how long he'll be staying. I'd love to go myself since I'm not too far away, but I had to forfeit my CCL when I moved out of state.

lmao the last 3 days have all been about a black murderer posting to facebook on this board

Good job canada

No, we just confess the premeditation. Niggers livestream it actually happening because they don't think ahead far enough to premeditate.
>Kid raped
>White autist abducted
>Other dindu that actually dindu shot dead

>fatass thinks someone fit and aesthetically pleasing like Richard Spencer eats fast food shit like Burger King

Why are libtards so autistic?

Someone report a John Schlater to the police for admitting hes looking to partake in violence against someone

I haven't gotten my ccl yet but I couldn't imagine going to any sort of rally without something for self defense.

let them kill him you mongrel

> fat guy at burger King
> falls for the Richard Spencer ebil meme

No wonder he's a commie he's fat AND stupid. He needs shit given to him by a nanny state.

Hey now, Dickie could lose a couple pounds. He's not completely out of shape like Mike Enoch but he's not Chad Thundercock either.

His legs are so pale this is his first time going out side in months! SAD!

No doubt trying to get some pity pussy for sucking up to stupid commie cunts. That and easy approval. Sad!

I'm in Milwaukee. I'll go down there to fuck with antifa. When does it start?

Oshkosh reporting, fuck wish i knew.
Why Snap on though, Milwaukee is better imo.

>Fat fuck giving birth to more antifa in a burger king bathroom .PNG

>we're bringing back JOBS and US manufacturing, anons
>*believe me*
that would be my guess; might throw in an obligatory
>you'll NEVER get tired of winning!

Something to do with companies keeping business in the US. Buy American, hire American.

this is the first POTUS in decades to visit WI post-election
and doing it in an effort to bring more jobs to this state
these people have nothing to protest

The actual speaking event was supposed to start at 7PM

anyone have the pic of Richard Spencer where his hair is a coiled turd?

2 pm
fox6now.com/2017/04/17/snap-on-says-pres-trump-visit-will-highlight-manufacturing/

Mike is looking pretty volkisch lately senpai, well whatever the croat version of volkisch is

>Richard "look how fat you are" Spencer
>going to Burger King

youtu.be/hcUcGxtrbRE?t=20

>mom won't let me pretend at home anymore
>gonna play vigilante at Burger King

Hope to see you there anons!

That's why I'm going down there to bait them into attacking so the police can beat the shit out of them. Wisconsin cops will not be cucked like the Berkeley ones,

fuckin kek

Joke is on him. Hairy Pasty Cankles in cheap work boots are my fetish.

> If you turn your enemies on, they win - J.T.

My bad, I was thinking about the Auburn event because of the OP pic.
He needs to cut down a little. I'm glad the doxxing has turned into a positive with all of these public events.

Please do. Stream if you can. KPD won't put up with any shit.

>TFW i have to work today so i can't make the drive down
Also, Wausau reporting in

Nice bants

>spencerfags actually exist

>>>/trs/

get him before he puts someone in a vegetative state for having the wrong thoughts

Green Bay reporting in, to bad I work tonight

gets me every time.

even if you don't like spencer this is pretty hilarious.

608 reporting in
gotta work at 3, otherwise id be there.

Kenosha reporting. Not gonna go because I don't care, but it's weird seeing my hometown have all this publicity.

How overrun with nogs are Racine and Kenosha these days?

Right, man. Lived in Kenosha pretty much all my life. The town has been waiting forever for something crazy to happen. I was visiting this weekend when the osprey heliocopters were doing their rounds. It was pretty hype.

Racine feels like it's about 60% nog these days. The nogs in Kenosha mainly stay in mid-town... with a few peppered in the north side. Kenosha is probably 30% nog.

>>boots
>>no socks

The fuck is wrong with people?

Tfw if I left right when I got off I'd get there from GA at 7(6 bama time). Nah. I'll go be /comfy/ on my porch and get drunk. When can we expect fun streams to start? I wanna see another degenerate get punched in the forehead.

I can hear you sweating.

Antifa won't do shit at any event with Trump. The Secret Service will kick the shit out of them.

is there any link to follow ?

C A N K L E S
A
N
K
L
E
S

Yea got #5 UFC heavyweight Ben Rothwell.

Uncle is a State Trooper and mentioned that Racine is getting pretty bad.

West Bend born Oshkosh raised.
We're getting a d-league basketball arena built up here. Awesome, because we need more people from Milwaukee to move here. We've had enough families from transferred Milwaukee prison convicts coming up here and shitting it up even more.

i cant find a scheduled live stream up yet, Fox10 will probably show it
youtube.com/watch?v=mWHFbou18wc

Not everyday you find someone so fat you can tell by just looking at their ankles

thx my neighbour friend

I don't know why he bragging about his boots, it's not like he can lift his legs up from his scooter.

Racine has always been a shithole and kenosha is getting worse all the time. We've got bad heroin problem thanks to runoff from Chicago.

On my way to Kenosha now, wish me luck

Godspeed. Livestream if possible.

Nice Timberland Pros
Those aren't steel though, they're fucking titanium

Kick'em in the balls for me man

Kenosha News was just streaming. The old man in the Bernie shirt is getting rekt. Makes for a hearty dose of keks.

miller, bannon, kac, reince are all going to be there
twitter.com/W7VOA/status/854372813402234880

Any streams?

Kek

Autism shoes

Oshkosh here, basketball team or not, there's more and more Milwaukee trash coming every day. Before long it'll be as bad as Fond Du Lac.

>The proto-American civil war is going to have battlegrounds at a Burger King
Fucking meme our country up pham

Aw fuck, i was considering moving there.
Habitat for humanity building a house near me.
Got a pretty good guess who'll be living there.

Black Wolf seems nice.

get a load of this fat fucking slob

could he even land a kick above knee-height?

I'm almost at the park, anyone else here?

Anderson Park? I'm working from home today but I'm half tempted to say fuck it and make way to k-town.

Lol kenosha cops don't dick around. Good luck fagets

Sunnyside, a bunch of left groups are meeting there

I hope specer lays one of these faggots out one day I know he has never thrown a punch in his pretty little trendy life but it would still be hilarious for one of these retards to try to get a viral clip of them punching him and getting laid the fuck out

Actually I'm right in front of snap

No shit, im also 608 reporting in from UWL.

What's the ratio of Trump supporters to faggots?

what's the antifa ETA i'm out of town but might make it back by tonight

People fainting in the presence of Trump.

Seems about equal, most of the faggots are grouped up on the corner

I haven't seen anyone dressed antifa but there's antifa signs

>at burger king

kek

Figures. Kenosha has always been perfectly divided on everything. Thanks for the onsite reporting, bro.

Try to snag a pic if any of those antifa fags get cunty. Kenosha is still a small town. Shouldn't be hard to track them down.

Will do user

Black Wolf is basically in the country so yeah, pretty nice if you don't mind the smell of cow shit.

Looks like AF1 landed at Gen. Mitchell. Trump en route to Kenosha soon.

pscp.tv/w/a8UDzTgyMTI0N3wxdkF4UmdRRWRiWktseqByhGJ8NJeKTUuQ02O7ygAf8M2K-kIia5A8yD262ZM=

Periscope link. Or @CDavis on twitter

>those cankles

doesn't help we keep getting fucking gibs from south chicago coming up here and ruining what little is good about it

Hell yeah I could help ID i know a shit ton of people

Still no antifa yet though

I'm surprised. I was totally expecting those keno-core anarchist fucks to be all over there.

Might be farther down the street but I'm where most everyone is standing

as far as I'm concerned that's a good thing. nightfall might say more, but for now maybe kenosha has hope. we need some trump organizing on the ground there though, i feel like there's a lot of hostility to be open about it unless you go out to the county.

Why don't you stop cussing so much. It speaks to low breeding and endears you to no one.

I don't think diabetics are supposed to lace up that tight.