W-we h-have a r-right t-t-to exis--

>W-we h-have a r-right t-t-to exis--

Law student here, please stop pretending it's just about "existence" - NO ONE is denying whites from existing. Marry a white girl, fudge her, make as many "aryan" babies as you wish (as long as you can provide for your family), but please stop pretending that "white nationalism" is an innocent thing,

The problem with white nationalists is that they, like radical conservative Muslims, never keep their views just for themselves, they always want to coerce people living around them to abide to their way of life. Like the caliphate, a white ethno-state is a authoritarian pipe dream, which, if ever attempted to be realize, will cause severe repressions on basic freedoms of the people you would deem undesirable.

The whole white identity dialectic always revolves around this fear and rejection of the "invading" racial other who must be repressed in order to secure your own "freedom" of existence.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

spotted the shill.

>Law student here
Piss off, sjw

>law student
everything you wrote could be applied to any group of people
kys faggot
>aged and idden

>The problem with white nationalists is that they, like radical conservative Muslims, never keep their views just for themselves, they always want to coerce people living around them to abide to their way of life

and you're not? Multikulti pukes are the worst, your ideology is not a baseline of reality that we all live on, it's a new phenomena perpetrated by globalists and turbo-kikes. At no point in the history of humanity has society pushed for "civic nationalism" or a multi-racial society. It's bullshit, it's brand new, and you're going to be stomped out of your short fucking existence.

this is taken from reddit isnt it?

>serbia
>following laws

lol

>slovenian law student

uh huh

We have a right to exist.

>Croatia
>law

dob geg

>law student here
Sup Forums eternally btfo by the finest mind that has ever graced this web site sage

This. The MultiKultKlan are a plague, and where are they when the rapes and the violence happens? Pretending it isn't.

>Law student here
What's the point on going on an anonymous board if you're gonna tell everyone you're a lawyer just to prove a point.

We're not allowed to make racial compacts for neighborhoods (ie, in this neighborhood, if you buy, you're only allowed to sell to whites). Worse, Obama has set Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing (something) in motion, meaning that white neighborhoods are going to be actively desegregated, or at least, all areas are going to be forced to get low-income housing or the like.

So it truly is defensive - we're not allowed total freedom of association.

Please do us a favor and kill yourself you sub-human trash.

>law student
Jew liberal elitist confirmed. Your opinion is irrelevant. We do not wish to eliminate the racial other we simply want them to stay in their countries. The northern hemisphere for whites, Africa for blacks, middle east for Muslims, East Asia for east Asians, and if they want to murder whites they can invade Australia for all I care.

dime a dozen lawyer

>At no point in the history of humanity has society pushed for "civic nationalism" or a multi-racial society

are you retarded

no seriously, like are you brain dead?

do you seriously think every country was 99% white, black, asian and latino before the 60s?

i mean do you SERIOUSLY think governments and nations were just big tribes before hurr durr multiculturalism?

holy shit, i'm not worried at all about white nationalists, if you people are literally this fucking stupid to begin with. lmao you can't even take over a history textbook you think you can take a nation?

>hurr durr be body positive dont shame!
>HAHAHAH LOOK AT THAT MANLET

i hate it when people make fun of shit a person cant change

why do manlets have good facial genetics

>have exclusively white society that has rules which prevent other groups from living in their society
>These rules get undermined and non whites start living in the society
>Want to reestablish rules to reinstitute a white society
>>You can't do that! That's making people live like you want!! That violates their rights to live here!!!

>NO ONE is denying whites from existing

Except for every last leftist and a great deal of black racists.

f uck your name b itch

>somebody explains their opinions
>KILL YOURSELF KIKEKEK
this is why nobody takes the right seriously

>NO ONE is denying whites from existing.
100% false statement.

Name a nation that deliberately and purposefully made its societies multiracial before the 1960s

ikr come join the communist thread where we end up retreating to lefty pol everytime

1. Zionist occupation governments allowing shitskins to overrun White countries.
2. HUD pushing niggers into every White neighberhood.
3. Government taxing productive Whites to subsidize L'Sharqueesha's 13 niglets.
4. Affirmative Action
Among others

>USA wasn't 90% white before the 60s hurr durr

Are you fucking stupid?

Both sides are compromised of vandals and savages. These are not even democrats or the typical Trump supporters. They are full blown anarchists and NatSoc skinheads.

you lookin to get knocked the fuck out?

>hurr the ethno state is a white authoritarian pipe dream

is that why Mexico, Israel and Japan are all ethno states?

>America is the world's toilet
>calls others stupid

well played Moishe

Mongolia?
Mughal Empire?
Brazil?
FUCKING ROME?

lmao you people are so far fucking gone, ahahhahaha this retard thinks every nation was pure white pure black and pure mestizo before the 60s, ahahahhahaha

K. Cuck.
No one care that you are a law student or a hobo here.
Go back to your black husband now.

People can do what they wish. Kindly fuck off.

Saged

fuck all that fag shit about wanting to keep a country white, i want a world without shitskins entirely desu

>Zimbabwe
>South Africa
kill yourself and sage

Manlets have no right to exist.

We have a right to a homogeneus homeland just like any other race.

Fuck right off schlomo

>doesn't know what the word "nation" means

Faggot, not an argument. Sage faggotry is sage.

Which is why any [racial] nationalism is pure shit from a bull's ass, son.

easiest way to destroy white nationalist movement:

define who is white

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>student
>Slovenia
Hahaha!

Law student here, at a better school than OP. Can confirm he is full of shit.

no i want the world to be shitskin fuk whitey i hate everything and just want the world to suck and the race that tries to prevent this from happening is fukin whites so they need to be dealt wth!!!!

Gass yourselves, jews.

Except ethnic nationalism is proven to work and led to multiple extremely successful european nation states and colonies, creating the most advanced civilization in the history of the world. Every time multi ethnic empires are tried they have failed. I'm unwilling to let my people's genetic and cultural legacy ride on a provable failure of an ideology just so I seem "nice" to globalist puppets.

>"Authoritarian pipe dream"
Literally how our country was founded. Fuck off, faggot. Massive amounts of low skill high birthrate foreigners sucking the life from our country (that we never were able to vote on) and replacing us is absolutely denying our posterity.

And this is wrong how?

You don't understand that many of the supposed white nationalists don't view racism with the same disdain as you do.
They ironically agree with much of the ideals of Muslim extremists, it's just that their authoritarianism is Arabic supremacy as opposed to our white supremacy. If Arabs took over this country they'd castrate and genocide us like they did to all their slaves. We need a hard response to this aggression because our current multicultural cuck worship society isn't working to stop their demographic warfare and ethnic replacement. White nationalists will only go away if Islam becomes a neutered shell of its current self.

>you have the right to exist whilst we drive this bus off a cliff

I hope the wind blows you away, leaf

LMAO this idiot moving the goalposts

goddamn you people are brainless, i see why you have a hard time reproducing, i'm amazed you can even find your willy HAHAHAHAH

>The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

ahhh this worn out meme is still playing

>moving the goalposts
>because you don't know what a word means

>they always want to coerce people living around them to abide to their way of life
That's everyone.
>The whole white identity dialectic always revolves around this fear and rejection of the "invading" racial other who must be repressed in order to secure your own "freedom" of existence.
And that's also what SJW rhetoric is, except they use victimization as a device.

WNs want to drop the pretense that multiple tribal groups can coexist in close proximity, and the reality is that in the coming decades that facade will shatter with or without them.

I said nation. A nation is a group of people who share a common heritage. Youre talking about empres. Don't they have schools in your shithole Balkan state?
Hmm I don't seem to recall policies in the Roman Empire to have Germans shipped into central Italy and have them reside there permanently, displacing the native population. Sounds like you're just describing a county which so happens to rule over multiple races, and conflating that with one which is made of one race (a nation state) undermining its own homogeny.

>empires and colonies are nations

The only state you listed that was ever a white nation was Rome, and guess (((who))) fucked them up.

Supreme Court Justice here on my lunch break.

Freedom of association is a right for every "group" and ideological diversity corrupts stable societies

Actions of E Pluribus Unum makes physical associations of appearances irrelevant

KILL YOURSELF KIKEKEK

White wombs exist solely to be fertilized by the African seed.

I don't know what exactly it was in your post, but I'm 80% confident you're jewish.

It was probably the unsolicited psychoanalysis. Pathologizing the opposition right out the gate is something jews struggle with.

It's always losers of the genetic lottery who are white nationalists. Why is that?

Is it because they have no other point of pride to point to except their skin color?

Fragile whitey just can't accept the loss of his status and privilege, lol. Europe is entering a multicultural mode now, you're gonna have to learn to accept that.

kys nigger boy. don't you have some crack to sell?

fuck you you fucking faggot get the fuck out of mah Sup Forums

>doesn't understand that the rule of law is about abrogating personal freedom to create civil society and extricate mankind from the cruel viscisitudes of natural law and absolute freedom.

(((Law Student)))

Read John Locke faggot.

Thisss and all the white nationalists have small dicks too lol, their fragile ego can't handle the open borders of an open society

whats racist about france for the french, japan for the japanese, kenya for the kenyans? some immigration is natural and if controlled, you can integrate those people and not create resentment and micro ethnic states within states. my country is already mixed race so can anyone explain to me how its racist to want to be able to look after those people better instead of having fucking ghettos and mass unemployment/homelessness in a rich developed country? plus if we weren't so crowded we could accommodate refugees in emergency like syria until its safe for them to go home.

people think countries like japan are beautiful for their unique culture and heritage, people talk about jews "deserving" their ethno state and how importnat that is, but as soon as a "white" country expresses an interest in similar nationalism it suddenly becomes evil and racist? what?

Pretty much sums it up.

>law student here
Literally unneccesary, false ethos

>always want to coerce people living around them to abide to their way of life

Nationalism in itself is about telling others to fuck off and live as they want while you do the same

>severe repressions on basic freedoms of the people you would deem undesirable

Undesirable people wouldn't experience lessened rights; there would be no undesirable people to discriminate against.

>"invading" racial other who must be repressed to secure your own "freedom" of existance

wouldn't you agree that the secular nature of japan and it's general intolerance of foreign peoples has done a great job of preserving the culture and traditions of the nation?

The fundamental driving idea behind Nationalism is the perpetuation of your cultural identity. If foreign people move to your country in record breaking numbers and refuse to adopt your societal norms, how can you maintain your culture? why are you so willing to destroy your tradition in the name of "diversity?"

you voted for Trudeau? kys retard

Blah blah blah, fuck out of here ahmed. Sage.

>A nation is a group of people who share a common heritage.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>nation: n. a large body of people, associated with a particular territory, that is sufficiently conscious of its unity to seek or to possess a government peculiarly its own

this nigga thinks nation means any random group of people who "share a common heritage" ROFL

this nigga so fucking dumb he thinks a indian from south america is the same nation as an inuit in canada because they used similar hunting techniques

Dont fall for the bait goys!

>One post by this id

Don't cry when whitey takes off the gloves. We may actually build real death camps for you kikes this time.

That's why I'm not a white nationalist. I'm a white supremacist and believe in global white supremacy and Aryan empire

The country literally was 90% white.

You have a point.

lmao look at that manlet in the photo trying to look hard.

He looks like a fucking 4th grader.

I agree.
>My girl is going over to her bull's house tonight and is probably coming back with his cum inside her pussy. We've been disappointed so far about how the creampie eating has worked out for us, because although he cums a lot it tends to leak out of her before she gets home, and she uses panty liners to keep it from making a mess on her pants and car seat.
>We were thinking about maybe using a diaphragm or something to keep it inside when she does her post-fuck visit to the bathroom, but maybe there's a better idea out there? He doesn't want to know too much about what we do with his cum, so it needs to be on the DL. There's also the little matter of her needing to go pee after she gets laid to reduce the risk of a UTI, and when she does that it tends to push things out of her pussy.

This.

Law student?

Fuck off and brush up Sir Blackstone, Bracton, and Coke - then get back to us.

Lol tru.

ONLY NORTHERN EUROPEAN PURE ANCESTRY IS WHITE. ONE DROP RULE BITCHES. RACE MIXING IS EVIL.

Good facial symmetry made up for his ancestors lack of height, allowing them to breed. Being tall can make up for an average (not extremely ugly) face, but an average face can't make up for manletism. So in general fewer but better looking manlets, that's why so many actors are under 5'10

nigga you so dumb first you said society now you say nation

AINT NO SUCH THING AS A WHITE NATION RETARD LMAO

NIGGA U CANT EVEN DEFINE WHOS WHITE AND WHOS NOT LMAOOOOOOOOO

>the problem with muslim extremists is that they want others to live in accord with their beliefs and not the fact that their beliefs are barbaric

Top kek.

>1 post by this ID

Kek, had to shop around for a definition didn't you, cunt? Your ally in multiculturalism Google defines nation as
>a large aggregate of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory
Again, kill yourself

Despite all the shilling I'm developing a man crush on Damigo.

Handsome, well dressed, well spoken and BTFOs antifa.

Try changing tactics.

You're a naive retard, famalam. Enjoy that koolaid.

That being said, you lot are losing, one way or another. Either we win, and you get to live out your miserable lives in peace and safety, knowing you were wrong all along, or we lose, and the Muslims fuck you to death.

I'd obviously rather win, but the alternative would still give me some level of satisfaction.

nigga go read a dictionary

>retard so dumb he asks google for definitions

GO GOOGLE FASCISM LMAO OH WAIT U DISAGREE WITH IT XD

Do you talk like this because you wish to be bl*ck?

>hurr durr liberal snark something something NAP somehting austrian economics

Problem with all of that precious individualism is that it doesn't conform to reality. All you are doing by denying your group identity is digging your own grave, because your enemies certainly will not. Muslims will remain muslims, mexicans will remain mexicans and so on, and they will use every opportunity to steal everything that is yours unless you are willing to defend it. Like it or not you depend on the people around you to uphold your culture, laws and way of life.

So did communist in our respective country. They still do, in fact. If you don't believe in communism in Slovenia in 2017, you are not to speak out in public, you are not to challenge the regime, or you might be killed by primitive leftist students and yugo retards.

Slovenia is number one in human rights violations in the EU, and yet here you are, a communist piece of shit, telling us about a fictional state that never happened, and warning us that this fictional state may or may not be oppressive?

Go suck some midget dick, Murgle agent. Fuck off.

>The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

>City people all voted for Hillary.

Let's see what we've got here boys.
1. Reddit spacing, check
2. Ad hominem about an entire group of people being used as an argument, check.
3. Grouping all of "City People" as one entity that unanimously voted for Hillary, check
This moron here thinks his opinion should be valid. Why? What has this added to the conversation except a low energy attempt to persuade against the right? nothing. Its weak energy ShareBlue George Soros type bullshit that spams the website every fucking day. Come back when you can actually argue, gender swapping faggot.

Too late. This nigger pulled up full nets. I bit.