Post about Swedsih degeneracy

why does the (((spam filter))) block you from posting about r e p e a t i n g // i n t e g e r s??

just cuck my shit up famalam

Maybe because of (((Reddit))) moderators

How come Swedes love superior mediterranean cock? Both guys and girls come here to get bred by real men.

i can confirm this

What is what you can confirm?

How come you forget Iberian,Celtic and Roman/Latin ancestry and instead are using name after geographical region

is Sweden even real at this point? it seems like some turbo-autism-meme but not funny

>rfsl
I've about had enough of this shit.

that med cock is the best cock

Because it's shorter than write all that. You know what I meant when I write mediterranean. Nord bois can't compete.

I will give it to you, slut.

p-plis do

You slut need to get owned by my cock.

No it's actually longer it has 13 letters compared to Latin or Celt or Iberian

Why are gays so gay? What about wanting to suck dick make men have to act like that? Is it sexual signaling? Does it just feel right? Is it attractive to other gays?

Ever noticed how there are no heterosexual gays? What's up with that?

No, I mean the dress, makeup, hand waving, lisp, etc. Not the dick sucking itself.

well, antifa for example is 99% white. do they represent white people?

How do you create a nuclear family in an environment like this?

Actually they do.But those who are degenerate, delusional and just plain wrong and brainwashed by (((oy vey )))

But antifa is a minority of white people. Flaming gays are not a minority of gay guys. But even if your premise were ttue it would stop an answer from being given. For example for white people in antifa they are motivated by a level of group identity politics combined with self-loathing and a desire to do something "meaningful". Thus they roleplay as political left wing revolutionaries.

yes they are... you just only notice these types and assume they are all like that...

Brb calling denmark and norway so we can plan the invasion

We just want Skåne. And for the Swecucks to take their kebab and nigger with them. Pure Scania kthnks.

lol jodel?

also, damn. i have to visit and impregnate some swedish whores

>Invite all Isis supporters in Sweden
>Exile all anti-immigrant swedes
>Nuke Sweden

not a bad plan tbqh

I'm swedish and bi
AMA

That would work. But I would prefer Thermobaric. Nukes would fallout over Denmark.

>become succesfull get money and a stable career going
> dont give a shit about women until 30-35
>find young qt3.14
>insert redpill
>???
>profit

EZ PZ lemon sqeeZ m80

>>Exile all anti-immigrant swedes

What about those who are pro-fag, pro-trannies, pro-radical feminism SWJ's? Being anti mass immigration alone is not enough to be based.
Degeneracy in society is an issue too,you guys.

Do you have anything that's less than 5 years Negro?

Is Sweden now better then it was 5 years ago?Hehe

Don't talk like that to my mediterranean brother you scum.

You pathetic excuse of a country. When a starving nigger kid goes to bed you know what he thinks about?

>"at least I'm not a cucked Swede"