"Don't forget sweden's role in the slave trade"

"Don't forget sweden's role in the slave trade"
Swedish feminist party everyone

Other urls found in this thread:

feministisktinitiativ.se/glom-inte-sveriges-roll-i-slavhandeln/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_slave_trade
val.se/val/val2014/slutresultat/R/rike/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd expect some sources and a hefty debate of this around the claims, but that be too inconsistent according to F!'s morals.

Did you sell tar to the slave ships?

Swedens role in re-establishing the slave trade will be remembered for centuries to come

They sold the iron for the shackles

Sweden sold their wifes to slaves

feministisktinitiativ.se/glom-inte-sveriges-roll-i-slavhandeln/

>niggers invented slavery
>sweden is a nigger country

i get it

Feels good to have never had slaves but they still make us feel like shit after bringing the abos out of the Stone Age.

Just had a quick read of the wikipedia article and it seems the "Swedish slave trade" consisted of not banning slave ships from their oversea harbors.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_slave_trade

Serious question, how do you fix Sweden? Even their most right wing party is basically left anywhere else in the world.

my family never had anything to do with slavery either as relative late-comers to the US, but that doesn't matter apparently. I'm white so muh slavery muh racism

Thank god they make it up by letting hundreds of thousands africans and arabs into their country.

white bought their slaves from african tribes that captured enemy tribes and enslaved them

and if they are going to time travel blame you, then they themselves should be blame for the slavery in textile factories that produces their che guevara t shirts, and all the evils in the world basically

judge and be judged

> There are currently 180,000 afroswedes living in Sweden today
> Slavery was abolished in 1847
What the fuck. Does this shit even correlate?

> National memorial day for minorities, including gypsies, the sami, muslims, afroswedes and others
> Forgets the finns and part the norwegians

what monsters. How can a people be so cruel? Bring in more refugees, donate all your money and build ten mosques as compensation.

Ok so apparently there were slavery in the Swedish oversea territories, but they also did this:
>In Saint Bartholomew, the Swedish government bought the remaining slaves to give them freedom. According to Herman Lindqvist in Aftonbladet (8 October 2006), 523 slaves were bought free for 80 riksdaler per slave.
>Only 500 slaves
>they gave them freedom
You are the worst Sweden.

She has already been confirmed to have contact with several known Islamists in Sweden.

Funny how those two things always come in pairs, feminism and islam.

>meanwhile in Libya, her cousins are sold for a dime on the slavemarket

Man, those horrible Swedes, the Dutch and British or Portuguese don't compare to this evil, let alone the Arabs, especially the Arabs are angels compared to this wickedness from Sweden. Sweden... APOLOGIZE.

Lets just hope that SD breaks 30% at the next election. That would be fun.

Fixed.

I love how dindus only care about ethnocentric subjects like racism, racial oppression and slavery.

Sell? You mean voluntarily gave their wives to slaves and masturbated to it.

Nobody gives a fuck about F! though, they only ever got like one percentage of the votes or less. They're like America's Green Party.

You Norweigians do enough back-patting on your own, no need for us to get in on it.

3% in the last election.

val.se/val/val2014/slutresultat/R/rike/index.html

These are three percent that could have ended up in VPK or MP.

Her father is probably Idi Amin.

Um, didn't 'Sweden's' role in the slave trade consist of raiding Albion and Eire and taking white slaves during the Viking age?

Isn't that why Icelanders are a genetic mixture of Celtic and Scandinavian blood?

What are the implications of taking white slaves?

Oh, that's right.

No one cares.

Stockholm blodbad 2.0 is coming, the leftists will hang from every lamppost all around Stockholm

Shit, they got 3? I thought it was less. Then again, I thought SD got more. I just can't trust my memory.

>sweden's role in the slave trade

(((Sweden)))

Most Swedish slaves were Whites from Britain and Ireland but Niggers want to play the eternal victims.
How many Niggers Sweden took? Like 300 of them? That's it? What an joke

SD only jumped into the twenties after the Alliance decided to keel over rather than negotiate.