People on the left (particularly in the media...

>people on the left (particularly in the media,) mocking the fact that Jones will probably lose custody of his children because of how he behaves on his show

These people are truly soulless.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9qX5ZbZJrY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He shouldn't act like that on his show then.

He deserves all this shit, he brought it upon himself.

Jones is soulless to apologise to pedos when he claims he hates them.

Really makes you think...

Why do you care what happens with controlled opposition? kys

People on the right would be mocking Cenk Turkroach if he was going to lose child custody due to how he acted on air desu

Don't get married
/thread

>stating your opinions means you can't have kids

oh boy

>all these Sup Forums retards pretending they didn't buy into his shit

>people on the right (particularly in Sup Forums and /r/The_Donald,) believing that Jones isn't deserving of his empire to crumble

These people are truly brainlets.

I wonder if I act like a mental case, will people think I'm a mental case? Nah probably not...

Some probably would, but many would still point out how tasteless it is.

I don't like Cenk as much as the next poster here, but I disavow that equally as much. Fucking lowest of blows to separate kids from their family, if it's pretty much unwarranted.

>spreads disinformation
>riles up his dumb redneck audience into a frenzy over things that never happened
>sells snake oil to said idiots to exploit them

oh yeah, poor guy

>civic nationalism
>"there is no JQ"

Hopefully he kills himself.

That is a strawman. That user said he shouldn't have acted in that specific way on his show, and you are saying that he is arguing against stating opinions and keeping your kids.

This would be like losing your driver's license for drunk driving and you saying
>drinking liquids means you can't have a license

I do agree, if there is no proof of any kind of abuse in the home then the government should not be stepping in

I didn't know paranoid delusions were considered "an opinion".

Na I think the dude is a turd covered in hair, and I still wouldnt want to see him get screwed like that.

That is probably because you are borderline retarded and can barely think for yourself. Once you learn to try to break past that its easy for it to consume you.

Whats retarded and sickening is the fact his wife gets $43,000 a MONTH in alimony to sit on her ass and still wont let him see his kid. Thats $500,000 a year to do nothing and ONLY because shes a woman.

alimony and forced child support is a jew scam.

men should provide for children but alimony is a crime

I read Alex has full custody.

you are wrong, I wouldn't wish that on anyone, the bread winner of the family should have custody, because they provide, also turks aren't humans

Remember to fund the operation.

:^)

I think you guys are forgetting that HE'S FUCKING A WHITE MALE.

>claims to be redpilled
>falls for the vaginal jew

>making 500,000 a year doing nothing
>fucking up her own kid by depriving him of his biological father, and screwing him up psychologically for the rest of his life

This shit makes comic book villains look like saints

Off topic but why does Alex always take his shirt off like he has an impressive body. It's really not that good.

Sup Forums for the most part honors the important role of the family
We may joke about it but deep down we'd feel sorry for him and want to hang the slut who's suing him

he shouldnt have cheated on his wife with hookers then

Kek
Imagine what they will say about Trump when that time comes

Be a normal white sap
>marry a white woman
>get ass raped in divorce court

Be Alex Jones
>marry TWO Jews

This guy is officially a fucking joke

Serves him right

Could've genuinely enlightened millions to the truth

Instead, chased the Jewbucks and acted like a mental patient for clickbait purposes

Kids are better off with their mom

*ahem* *knocks on door*

Having problem with women lads?

He used to be ripped and now he thinks it's funny, which it is

who the fuck cares?
you sound like a retarded leftist looking after his favourite celeb.
kys moralfag.

Jews are only 2% of the US population
>yet Alex keeps marrying them

Really gets my noggin joggin

Shouldn't be too shocking. Having a sexual attraction to Jewesses is a natural by-product of red pill consumption.

Remember when Colbert and John Stewart said "we are just a comedy show." This is similar to that. Except this time around it isn't one of (((their guys))) so the media is going to throw Jones to the dogs

I love AJ threads. ShariaBlue can't help but attack him, yet they have no chance of changing anybody's mind. It's like a taint-free vaccine against the most recent shill tactics.

filthy kike, you do not deserve those digits or even this respose

>not sucking alex jones shill dick
>shariablue

>civic nationalism is redpilled

a fucking leaf

seems like you only found out about him from the election

>flag
Everything seems to be in order

How new r u

buy the motherucking filters you fairy cocksucker
youtube.com/watch?v=9qX5ZbZJrY4

>The_Donald! The_Donald!

Real talk now how long did your bosses take to update your shit after literally all of Sup Forums started calling you out for the "T_D" buzzmeme

2 days? 3?

Muhhh altright feelings...
Alex Jones doesn't deserve empathy
He dug his own grave
He'll manage to make a lot of money out of it, the next step is to capture all the MRA and MTGOW customership
More gullible retards, more money

>they

Seriously, hiring autistic shills to infiltrate an autistic forum is autistic.

I doubt that honestly

You have to go back.

>being this retarded

what the fuck man. I'm even angrier than before,sure the guy's a nutcase but he's joking most of the time. I really want to punch some antifa scum and stephen colbaire,that fucking cuck has had it coming for a long time.

fuck off cunts alex jones is a loose unit. Funniest bloke out there