Where were you on November 8th, 2016?

Where were you on November 8th, 2016?

>Stay up late watching events unfold
>Eventually decided to knock it off and go to sleep at around 4AM
>Wake up with horrible chest pain, can't breath properly, shaking like a leaf, don't know what's wrong with me.
>Go on Sup Forums
>Mfw I hear Never Come Down playing
>Get the widest fucking smile knowing that even if I die right then and there then at least I can die knowing that our guy won

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b89d1oip7WM
youtu.be/UiWY0iRLV94
youtube.com/watch?v=pmi2MV2jetM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stfu huffpo is great and totally not run by pedos who wanna cover up pizzagate which is real btw

i was shitposting on here and trs mumble and laughing my ass off as the blogs made to smugly gloat over the failed predictions of trump supporters slowly turned into the actual objects of ridicule

I got to watch the whole thing unfold live. After he won PA and Hillary had no path to victory I got dizzy and went to bed. It was about 12:30 EST.
The next morning I skipped Twitter and went straight to Breitbart.
>My face when.

I went to as soon as NC was called for Trump. I knew it was in the bag at point.

I remember that just a few weeks prior to the election, (((Ben Shapiro))) put out a video criticizing anyone who seriously thought Trump was going to win, because it was only self delusion, and "the silent vote" that wasn't being recorded in polls didn't actually exist, and that we needed to grow up and accept reality.

Then Trump won, forever putting the "only base your opinion on scientifically measured stats" crowd on fucking suicide watch. Fuck those people. Fuck 'em all to a slow aids infested death.

Watch it

Obligatory

youtu.be/b89d1oip7WM

relishing in the mountains of liberal salt and tears on facebook as it became more and more evident that trump was going to win

it was all over the moment he won florida, ohio, and north carolina and was winning michigan and wisconsin

>in club assuming he's lost
>trying to get off with some slag and drown my sorrows
>mate shows me his phone
>he's won NC
>he's won Florida

>exit club at high velocity and run to the petrol station to get some cheeky ciders, then sprint home and watch the whole thing live while blasting Shadilay

>Nate Silver gives Trump the best odds, over 33%
>people almost exclusively shat on Silver after the election
felt bad man

June 9th

>Wake up
>Based Nigel Farage elected as MP
>UKIP make sweet gains
>Labour permanently BTFO
>Lib Dems disappointing results
>SNP crying into their haggis

Can't wait

Silver pulled those numbers out of his ass. He admitted he had no idea what Trump's chances were so he went on gut feeling.

I was watching the BBC coverage with three of my liberal flatmates. I honestly thought it'd be rigged in Hillary's favor, so I didn't have my hopes up and was just drinking the thought away...then he started winning the swing states

PA is my home state, and that shit cracked me up. Knowing that all my crazy hillfolk friends helped meme him into office was amazing.

Good times.

on Sup Forums the entire day, nonstop posting and refreshing, I didn't even leave for food until it was like 11pm and he had it in the bag. One of the best nights of my life.

I was trashed and passed out around the time he won Florida.

Got really drunk and bet £2000 on Trump at the last minute

Ive still never gotten an answer to my question

what video were they going to play if killary won

NATE NO

>was pretty confident based on the early voting totals
>go out to vote at around 11am
>basically all old white people voting in suburban NY, feelsgoodman
>hunker down in my room in front of my PC, concern trolling on Sup Forums is at maximum
>get blackpilled when the first results from the big cities show Trump losing in NC, OH, FL, etc
>one by one, a glorious push from the suburbs and rural counties flip these states red
>that nailbiting see-saw for control of FL
>Virginiabros holding the line until results from NoVa came in
>Trump cucks both Clinton and McMuffin in Utah
>then the impossible happened
>WI and MI are both leaning red
>Philly is finished counting and the rural counties in central PA flip it red at the very last moment

Unironically the best night of my life

>Be me, /his/tard
>Up whole night watching live results
>Voted for Papa Trump first thing that day
>Mind blown as meme magic is proven true
>Know it's all over after Clinton hit a lead in Pennsylvania of 150,000 votes or so
>She has nowhere else to go
>It's all over but the crying
>Tears of joy
>Renounce /his/ and finally join Sup Forums
>Whole ECU campus salty as fuck the next day.

I was having a restful night's sleep since I had been following the observations regarding unskewed polling data and how poorly Clinton performed at the debates that I had no doubt he'd win. It felt like an inevitability.

Which was a little sad since meant I couldn't follow the turnout as it happened, but could still checkout the reactions later on like this:

youtu.be/UiWY0iRLV94

No he wasn't. Silver went off of what the polls said. The problem is the polls were skewed to over sample Democrats, women, blacks, and so on. Groups that all would regularly vote a Democrat more often than Republican. Silver actually made fun of the idea of unskewing polls while not actually addressing what the criticism was regarding the skewing (oversampling groups seemingly strategically). So he had a huge amount of faith in what those various polls were saying and just didn't change from it until the end came.

His problem was that he didn't keep his prediction from earlier and instead adjusted it to show Trump higher at the end. Others kept their predictions low and kept their reputations, like the guy that ate a bug on CNN. But Silver tried being honest about his mistakes which made Democrats loathe him because he dared suggest that Trump was legitimately popular.

Long night

VERY RARE FLAG

Election night on Sup Forums will never be surpassed. I only wish I could relive it.

I was at work after voting. I knew in my heart he would win but I couldnt know for absolutely sure. I checked my phone and texas was blue, ohio was blue, florida was blue and i was like FUCK the liberal media was right this is an embarrassment. Checked my phone half an hour later and everything was red. Got to go home and watch the news with my spic roommate and rub it in her face. So excited i didnt sleep all night and went to uni the next morning and it was like someone had died, besides me with a fat fucking grin all day.

CAN YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING?

Sometimes I reread the thread in the archive when I'm feeling bored. It's pretty fun to relive the night as the results unfolded in real time. I like to sync it with the CNN/MSNBC live coverage for delicious salt

>tfw you will never watch Wolf Blitzer frantically search for spare Democratic votes in Broward County, FL ever again

I had to go to sleep when Florida was swinging back and forth.
Too much tension, not enough personal energy.
Woke up to snow and pic related.

My favorite was watching Lester Holt start stuttering and getting nervous it was hilarious.

Oh yeah, the Mexicans were all excited, then cutting back to see them crying and leaving as he was winning more and more, with a poster "vote for your future" on the wall hahahhaha

I was drinking whiskey while simultaneously live streaming Steven Crowder, Alex Jones and the Young Turks while watching Fox news channel on TV. Greatest night ever.

>staying up all night watching results
>already accepted trump would lose so didn't buy any alcohol to celebrate
>suddenly see all news anchors starting to show dread and fear that trump will win
>starting to increasingly obvious trump will win
>jump in my car and speed to the liquor store as fast as I can and buy some nice beers
>get home and wyoming is called and Michigan is in his favour

Felt fucking good man

IT'S GOING TO BE A LAND SLIIIIIIDE

I'M WITH HER

Sucks that they cucked us out of Nevada after Harry Reid kept (((early voting))) open late

It honestly felt surreal. When you are so used to losing, winning feels like an out of body experience, like you died and went to a better timeline.

popped x with my mate expecting donald to lose but still be a rather interesting historical event.

we lost our shit when the madman actually did it

I literally couldn't sleep until Florida was called out, it was one of the most intense days of my life

Its okay bro. He still won the country and that turncoat cuck heck lost. And weeds legal

I call it "the turn". That was the moment everyone on the left realised they were going to lose. Greatest live spectacle ever.

>wake up at 2am
>prepare to go to my nigger herding job at UPS
>open Sup Forums
>smile
>walk by employees
>a couple Hispanics didn't show
>white lady bitching about it to everyone within earshot
>fellow supervisor laughing his black ass off about it
>couple of my drivers come in with MAGA hats
>get a few weeks worth of people bitching to entertain me on social media

Was a solid morning in hell

Stayed awake till results, when PA became red I instantly fell asleep.

I had a bunch to drink as I watched Sup Forums go in to HAPPENING mode, shatposted in FL threads until it went confirmed red, and then slept it off.

Woke up the next morning to the sweet news of Trump victory and that PA had gone red.

In the days leading up to the election, I felt a sense of impending doom as I figured Hillary was going to win, everyone was projecting her to win and I felt that Trump had fucked up too many times. So I was preparing for 8 years of Clinton.

Then I watched throughout the night as more and more states were declared for Trump. I watched all the hillshills sobbing uncontrollably and autistically screeching, posting teary-eyed all over social media and bawling their eyes out.

I was elated, in a state of euphoria for over a week afterward. Haven't experienced that kind of joy since I was a lad.

know I'm repeating a lot of posts here, but this was probably the best night of life so far-- and I'm not young btw, here is what I think has been lost in the commotion -- this was a "good" vs. "evil" election, forget the names or even people running- the principles behind each campaign were so totally opposite ; honestly the greatest victory for our generation

Me too, man. Me too.

Florida wasn't called until like 2am in the morning.

even if you were in the club at 6 AM it still wouldn't be anywhere close to US time to knowing who would win. The last polls just closed at fucking 4 AM in UK.

I cried. I'm not kidding I actually fucking cried when I saw that he won I was so god damn happy.

>sophomore in college in florida
>watching election on fox with friends and gf
>texting my conservative family back home in missouri
>sister is getting super hype bc he won florida
>stayed up late with my roommates after gf went to bed and watched all the way up until after his victory speech
>drank a shitload of beer in celebration
>the following days were some of the happiest of my life
>shitposted on my liberal friends' social media accounts

fug

I think I must have awoken from my slumber in the middle of the night because I think I remember shitposting in a red PA thread as well. I know I made it to work on time the next morning because I was drinking in the total and utter shocked silence.

SINGING THE SONG OF ANGRY MEN

this. the pure unfiltered joy was unlike anything i have experienced

>Was late, already in bed
>keep refreshing the newssite who reported on the vote
>after Trump got some states, Hillary gets state after state
>"fuck this shit" put phone away, fall asleep
>wake up next day
>open news app again
>dont really realize it
>get out of bed, take phone again
>start realizing
>best feeling in years rushing thru my body

>instantly run to the pc to see the mental breakdown of snowflakes

That day was fucking historic.

For some reason I had the day off and I stayed up all night watching streams of fox news
I felt like hillary was going to win but deep down I never gave up and remained confident in kek and knew meme magic would prevail

FL turns red and my heart starts beating faster told everyone trumps gonna win and no one believes me.

watched every single fucking state turn red and then they say "Donald J Trump has just become the president elect"

literally fucking cried tears of joy for a week after that

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

I was at a 7-11 and it was up on the t.v and when Trump won, our cashier did a little dance and was smiling. He's asian.

>that moment when 77% of votes were counted and virginia was still red

I was practically cumming, that was when I knew he had it. Even though he eventually lost Virginia, that was a major turning point

>wake up early
>feel great, no doubt he's going to win
>votes start coming in
>he's behind in Iowa and Ohio
>still feel good because they haven't been called yet
>notice that he took the lead in both Ohio and Florida
>remember that by this time last election it was already over for Romney
>Wisconsin and PA are close enough to call but they don't call them yet
>they finally call it at 3AM eastern
>laughing uncontrollably as I scroll through social media butthurt
>watch all of the fags unfriend me after posting pic related

Christmas came early last year

>Watching election in Vancouver.
>Starts to look bad for a little while, still determined but prepared for a defeat because of the rampant abuse from every aspect of the establishment.
>Trump takes Michigan. Noice, some Anons called it.
>Trump takes Wisconsin... Holy shit, didn't think of that.
>Pennsylvania falls to Kek and all is well.
>Look over to my wife, a smile is lighting up in her eyes and she turns towards me and starts to laugh.
>"It's funny," she says to me, her voice gently cracking due to the excitement of the moment, "because she thought she was going to win."

posting election day butthurt

The next day I sat down on my toilet for an hour staring at the floor because the weight of it all hit me in the chest like a freight train.

After everything we had been through, he'd won. It was tough to think that for the next four years, we'd be safe from shit like TPP... Felt weird, man.

This guy was a goldmine

this is fucking gold man

loads more where that came from

There:
youtube.com/watch?v=pmi2MV2jetM

>be me
>fucking leaf
>invested heavy in the election since Feb 2016 due to the ideas being pushed and my first exposure to the nationalistic spirit
>every day checking on the progress
>skip to election day
>nervous as fuck
>class talking about the election, no-one believes that Trump can win
>stay relatively quiet
>get home, open the results
>votes already being counted, but just east coast
>florida flipping back and forth, getting nervous
>more results start coming in
>things that should have been blue are red
>oh_fuck.jpg
>get on discord with m8s
>we're all watching this shit
>no-one believes it
>state after state going red, stuff no-one expected to go red is going red
>neverever.png
>we're losing our fucking minds
>start turning on livestreams, looking at lib butthurt on twitter, telling how this will be a legend for generations
>trump declared far ahead, friends start leaving (~12am at that point)
>stay up till 2 to see it confirmed
>get 3 hours of sleep

>go to school the next day with trump hat on, smug as fuck
>lib teachers told me repeatedly to take it off
>still smug

god damn my boy Donny T taking a W for everyone here

Can't deny the buzzfeed strategy works.

Celebrating my birthday by myself because I'd rather stay indoors all comfy and watch the election than go to some shit party somewhere.

>and disabled folks

leftists are like those middle school textbooks that always include pictures of a kid in a wheelchair

>at party
>there's a huge map of the united states hung on one of the walls
>heads of either hillary or trump are pinned to it as the results roll in
>everyone except me starts despairing as more and more trump heads show up in key states
>start laughing like a maniac when he wins michigan/wisconsin

>Where were you on November 8th, 2016?

>be me
>stayed up all night
>avoided Sup Forums
>watching the states fall one
>OMG he's gonna do it
>listened to Trump's speech,
>laughed out loud that Shillary was so ass blasted she couldn't make it to the podium for her concession speech
>then drank, nay swam in tears. sweet delicious tears.

and finally celebrated the great victory with anons

>wheelchair
fuck you we're talking about real disabilities like hurt feelings

How do they still have nearly a million followers? Who could take them seriously after that?

yes he was, he had a model based on polls but then manually adjusted the final numbers impulsively on the basis of punditry hunches

Watched the whole thing while my "friends" in a group chat got assblasted because I told them I supported Trump