Fuck me i'm losing it.......

heartiste.wordpress.com/2016/10/05/the-memes-have-become-real/

I am dying. Thanks, Argentina.

you act like it was a secret, he was well hated in his prime too

Oh mamma mia!

youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y

If meme magic is real fix society by forcing people
to work harder

you fucking cancer should fuck off for good.
thats an a jew ,his from hungardy.
the fucking proble with nu/pol/ is they
a) dont check sources
b) are cancer ridden dubts getters from Sup Forums
get the fuck out cancer

Well, at least we're dying by losing it..

Fo' real?

There is something about being a Jew in Hungary that makes you extra-evil. I don't know what exactly it is.
Seriously though, some of the most vile Jews in history were Hungarian Jews. Soros is case study one.

Checked

Wut

It's why Magyars used to burn them at the stake.

Before we start our usual kikes lynch let me just say that in this region, Poland included, economic immigrants equals Ukrainians and not brown scum. So dont start the fire in the oven yet

KEKEKKEKWKKEKEKE THIS IS A YEAR OLD
I forgive you because you're black.

This
Tell everyone to work harder from now on, in fact, your post could have been better, you need to work harder.

Checked

that is not a bad quote. He just says economic migrants.

Why not have a white only policy for economic migrants? Washington state and australia had such a policy. You can have good immigration. In fact you need it.

W E W

Kek is real.

Who said we dont have such policy

Work harder goys, those welfare checks won't pay themselves

Digits did not confirm, it's all over fellow pedes kek is confirmed fake news..

I can't find any source on him being Jewish.

Also the quote is from before the current non-white waves of "refugees"/illegals. He was talking about immigrants from poorer nearby European countries like Moldova etc.

>Moldova
+ Ukraine etc.

Kek is real.

>There is something about being a Jew in Hungary that makes you extra-evil. I don't know what exactly it is.

maybe thruogh the goodness of our hearts we let them mature and blossom into their full-fledged final form?

He LITERALLY looks like a meme Jew.
This is crazy, OMG look at that nose hahaha

its fake quote, just like all the other Sup Forums waz right garbage, and morons like () eat it up

>its fake quote

He apparently said something like that but regarding immigration from Ukraine and Moldova?

are quotes taken out of their context not fake?

perhaps even worse than fake.

He might be, best I could find up to now is this:
>The law was welcomed by Hungary's Jewish community, which at around 80,000 is the third largest on mainland Europe, and by many politicians. Lajos Bokros, a respected former finance minister who now heads the electoral list for the centrist Hungarian Democratic Forum, argued that the country needed the law because it was too politically immature. "Hungary cannot allow itself to interpret freedom of speech without any limits because this would violate the human rights of others and upset the sound checks and balances. Hungary is not the United States. Perhaps in 100 to 150 years it will become that. Then this law can be repealed."

I forget what that play was called.

Bokros claims to be a Calvinist, and was not outed as a Jew during the most virulent anti-Bokros campaigns, so I take it for proven that he's not Jewish.

Hory sheet!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

How many Commies in Eastern Europe aren't Jews? Zero because they actually lived through it you fucking mong.

>t. Bokros

not an argument. it is unthinkable that nobody would have aired anything about him either during his service as the minister of finances or during his later falling out with MDF.