I thought women get acid thrown in their face if they don't wear hijab? Did Sup Forums lie to me...

I thought women get acid thrown in their face if they don't wear hijab? Did Sup Forums lie to me? Was Sup Forums just being islamophobic bigots this whole time with no real arguments?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=7b6_1492414654
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Really jogin my nogin

Sage goes in the options field. It stops your response bumping the thread.

>thinking that a muslim in the West will face the same consequences for breaking Sharia law as a woman living under sharia law

gr8 b8 m8

Taqqiya. He says that so she isn't afraid to come home.

Then he honour kills her

Im a muslim and I cringed so hard reading that response that it made me want to shoot myself in the head then drive off a cliff into the ocean

I love that soft bigotry of low expectations that leads to thousands of people thinking this is interesting enough to comment and like

>believe it or not, this Muslim father DIDN'T honour kill his daughter when she decided to stop wearing a head scarf

if you didn't think that was somehow an unusual reaction, this story would not be interesting to you at all.

>Muslim
>Living in the west
>Not under Sharia Law
wow it's almost as if it's fucking nothing

>dumb liberals think this is real
Does this sound like a real person, Sup Forums? Anyone can fake a text conversation.

It's passive-agressive.
"Go ahead, take it off, if you wanna disobey Allah, it's your choice."

>is everything okay? did something explode?

>this one muslim not chimping out on his own fucking daughter proves that islam is the religion of peace!

>you must wear a hijab when you go out
>Unless you don't want to wear your hijab
Also funny that for wanting to take the hijab off so bad her picture is of her wearing the hijab

Come here you lil bitch, i know you want to punch a Nazi and I'll show you what a real fascist looks like. I promise I'll ship all your teeth home to your mom

>I thought women get acid thrown in their face if they don't wear hijab?

Think about this, moron....

Is that text message in English, or sand squiggles?

This. Hey look the hijab is a woman's decision after all! Yet she still feels the need to ask permission to take it off.

hes testing her, hes looking to see if she will apostatise if he gives her the ability.

sure, the acid attack she got when she came home left her head looking like a shaven ballsack, but shes got a beautiful hijab on. Allah is merciful!

This is straight Propaganda, fabricating texts to push an agenda

Persian dude here

Only FOB middle eastern girls wear hijabs

Until Sharia is brought to the West, which is inevitable.

>what is fake text messages

Wow it's almost like the culture they're subverting is the only thing keeping them from being literal slaves

Muslims are the most two faced pieces of shit in the world.

They act progressive in public and backwards in private. I bet you that guy will beat the shit out of his daughter if she were to date anyone.

- exmuslim turned white supremacist.

10/10 post

THIS.
F

sage

the fact she felt she need his permission proves she was pressured into wearing it.

You get reactions ranging from unfriendly glares to sexually harrassment for not wearing a hijab depending on the country.
You get acid thrown in your face for turning down a suitor, but I understand this also happens in places like India.

>that last message he sent her

F

This x1000 fuck muslims

I'll bet 20$ that this "Muslim" family, is from the west. I want to hear this from a father who was raised where islam is the majority of the religion not Christianity.

Ignoring everything else, HOLY LIVING FUCK I HATE THAT CLICKBAIT WRITING STYLE.

"His response is everything. (applause) (applause) (applause)"

It's not hip. It's not cool. I'm not sure why it bothers me so much but it's just not ignorable to me. They could have replaced every letter with a picture of a prolapsed anus and it honestly would not have repulsed me as much as that 4-word sentence.

The fact that she has to highlight how astonishing these messages are show that the other 90% of girls who ask the same are refused.

that's hilarious. The thing is, it's not up to her to decide, or the father to decide, Islam decides. The climate of terror muslims cultivate forces muslims into compliance.

some days ago here a 15 y.o. girl was beaten by her dad in Vicenza for not wanting to wear the hijab. Things like these happen quite often but it's better to ignore them, that might put a bad name on the religion of peace.

wow this discussion doesn't look fake at all i was was wrong about muslims all the time i feel so bad now

Oath mate, true blue right here

Give an example of a traditionally non-muslim (christian?) country adopting sharia law.

liveleak.com/view?i=7b6_1492414654

Fucking pathetic.

Even Islam is getting cucked now? Disgusting

England

She's cute desu. I wouldn't put a baby in her, but I'd make gentle love to her mouth.

Nice false flag.

>father is the reason she has had a hijab on since she was a kid
>now is suddenly ok with it

ya not fake at all

>westernized Muslims
>following or obeying their faith
LOL just watch this bitch go full western whore then the dad will see the huge error he has made for giving her daughters the "freedom"

i love these fake messages memes they def dont make me angry beyond belief haha

i absolutely believe every single one of them is real and everything is fine

what is the bell curve?

my burning hatred for the lugenpresse, and their made up bullshit, and the gullible cunts who believe their shit, could forge steel

> sounds fake and staged as hell
Also
> anecdotes don't account for shit

This obviously.

So obviously fake. Just propaganda to make muslims, who are basically all pretty extreme (except for Albanians basically), as reasonable person. Also implies that every Muslim woman in world has decided to wear hijab by choice which i mean come the fuck on.

You can tell by language, it's too sweet, too on-the-nose.

We need the Grand Mufti of Londonistan to call the father a fucking uncle tom.

>Sweetheart that's not my decision to make

No, it's Allah's decision to make and he commanded women to cover the hair of their heads with a hijab.

She clearly doesn't take her faith seriously

Byzantine Empire and North Africa would like to have a word with you, Leafboy.

real muslims don't do the violence.

Do normies really believe in shit like this?

yes, i know a girl that tries showing me shit like this all the time and gets upset when I tell her its fake and that "everything she tries showing me is automatically fake"

>she gets all her (((news))) from facebook

All the middle East countries that were not muslim but are now.

>shilling another retarded leftard site
Sage and hide

You can tell by the language that this whole conversation was created by the same 15 year old girl. How convenient this conversation took place over an easily falsifiable iPhone sms convo. And oh shit, look what my daddy said to me, i want the whole world to know!

fuck this cringe fuck bullshit clickbait world. this is on the level of those retarded "auto-correct fail LOLOL" images.

user has a point here.

Arabia
Egypt
Libya
Iraq
Syria
Tunisia
Morocco
etc.

You're right, they commit violence.

Well, literally every single Muslim country was traditionally non-Muslim. It's a religion spread by force and deceit, as stated in their own religious principles.

>When you're white, privileged, and living in America you can dismiss any serious issue with ease
Wow, I'm totally shocked. I had no idea, OP! It's almost as if her father is a loving and stable human being that has respect for his daughter's life decisions and well being???

>It's inevitable
So was Hillary winning, you fucking faggot. I bet you're so popular.

that would be any muslim country mate
all countries were non muslim before islam was invented

>15 tons TNT

wut

You mean the slimes are using internet propaganda? Why, I am shocked. Shocked, I say.

Spaniard knows from experience

Fuck I know her

>Father loves his daughter

woah call the fucking press

>I thought women get acid thrown in their face if they don't wear hijab?
in the middle east yes, but in this is a non islamic country, plus the fact she's ASKING her dad before she does it shows the ingrained fact it's not her decisions to begin with

>tfw told my dad the same thing and he slapped the shit out of me before an attempted kidnapping
Y-yeah, Muslims in the west are so progressive and kind...

>That's no mans decision to make
Gee, that sure sounds like a genuine conversation a father would have with his daughter.

Their fucking kind is so barbaric that when they behave like normal,educated people it makes the news(even if this is fake as fuck).

If muslims in the west are peaceful then why do you want to ban muslim immigration and send all these westernized muslims back?
If these muslims are peaceful then why do you hate them so much?

If she was free to wear her hijab in the first place then she wouldn't have told her father she was considering taking it off. She would have just done it.

This

i dont know, that chicks nose seems bigger, but maybe thats just the missing make up.

>NAXALT fallacy

Canada will be the first

>One 'muslim' has non-muslim western sensibilities, so therefore this archaic desert murder cult is like so totally benign, yo XXXDDDD

This

conveniently forgot "kilo" prefix
*rubs hands together*

holy shit

>potion seller....

Switzerland will know one day from experience.

The left has been working overtime to sell Islam as the religion of feminism. It's fucking hilarious because the ones who buy into it probably will end up with a face full of acid.

3/10 tits no wonder they keep 'em covered

I can't help but notice that there is KT versus just tonnes meaning 1000 times difference.

Moderate Muslims are not Real Muslims.

They're a sham.

It's actually true.

It reminds me of one of those videos of guys or gals coming out of the closet
"Degenerate"

Really bad areolas. There any way to fix that and how much does it cost?

Kek'd my pants

Moar... for science

This may strike you as shocking, but in middle eastern culture, kids actually respect their parents and ask them for permission before doing things.
Even one of the 10 commandments of christianity is "honor thy mother and thy father". But your culture is so trashy and degenerate I wouldn't expect you to understand how to be respectful towards your parents.