Why don't Slavs create their own alliance like the EU?

Why don't Slavs create their own alliance like the EU?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw_Pact
economist.com/news/europe/21719502-they-may-start-common-market-their-own-eu-accession-distant-balkan-countries-find
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonibler
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they`re not dumb.

>what was ussr

>what is the USSR

American education strikes again

They did.

It didn't fly so good though.

>what was the soviet union

WARSAW
A
R
S
A
W

leaf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw_Pact

Because we're so tsundere it hurts.

Because we hate eachother.

OP said alliance, not evil empire

too many mongols/chechens/georgians and other turkmeni/kyrgyz/kazachs...

fuck (((alliances)))

kek, how's your macedonian language

Slavs fucking hate each other, if you put them in the same country they would fight until there is only one group of slavs alive

same same

Because Slavs like to pretend there white Europeans

balkan slavs, yeah, in the north it's mostly cool between us except the ruskies

the EU is not an alliance

it is a trade deal

where white europeans?

bitch i'm probably whiter than you pajeet

Cleaning toilets in Russia I see

Not another Yugoslavia pls

It's a myth, like a skinny American

Ahmed is learning the language
Please be patient

They had it was called the USSR you dumb fart

Dyslexic man walks into a bra

I can certainly imagine an alliance spanning western and southern Slavs + Hungary. Especially with the decline of EU and ongoing mass immigration from the south we will have to unite to face the muslim hordes.

But without Russia / Ukraine. Too much bad blood and they need to get their shit together first.

>ussr
>slavs

it was eurasian-judeo union rather

yeah, once germany/france falls to the crescent we'll have to unite to get that shit out of europe

Unions are globalist shit that causes harm to people and their different cultures.

Visegrád is a good start I guess.

What if we start cleaning toilets in Switzerland and move to the UK and become middle class?

OP said "like the EU"

u were sayin?

We Balkanians are moving forward with this kind of idea though?

This so fucking much.
Because we don't want to be Russia's bitches, even though most of us are either way.

>Croatia and Serbia together
I don't see it happening any time soon.

economist.com/news/europe/21719502-they-may-start-common-market-their-own-eu-accession-distant-balkan-countries-find

It will do.

Kek that's not white your entire bottom half of the arm is brown.I am disappoint i though Slovenes where supposed to be the only white /ex-yu/.

Because Serbs and Croats would literally fight over everything with everyone else, we can't take another 50 years of them chimping out and us taking care of the debt left behind.

t.Pajeet
Do tell me one reason why we're not white though.

There was Czechoslovakia and Yugoslavia and both ended for the same reason. There was majority ethnicity, and minority ethnicity(s). The minority felt that they have no say in the state matters, so they wanted to break out of the state.

The same would happen with Slavic union as whole. Russia will absolutely dominate. Smaller countries will feel like shit under Russian rule and will want to break out.
Keep in mind that Slavs, through they have similar languages, have very different cultures and way of thinking.

What does Czech, Russian and Croatian have in common? Nothing.

>white
HA HA HA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonibler

this makes me laugh

Not taking into consideration the 0.4 million yugo-immigrants there buddy.

bad lighting you dumb moron

>literally just the lighting makes the difference
I honestly don't have the will power to take a picture of my arm you'll just have to take my word for it.

Well we should. But thanks to forced division and irrational hatred between similar people,we can't.
But I wish we can be more closer

>Why don't Slavs create their own alliance like the EU?

Somehow, we were never able to unite as Slavs... there are a few people still believing in the idea, but mainstream doesn't talk about it.

Those who mentioned Warsaw pact or USSR - those were not Slavic unions.

Didn't Lithuania want to make one but Poland cucked them?

>tfw can't remember the last time i heard someone speak non-albozerg
>tfw jesenice
pls nuke

>slavs
>alliance

ahaahahahh o šit stari, žal mi je zate

Because if the Jews aren't in control like in the USSR then a pan-slavic alliance will be vehemently denounced as RACIST! You should form an alliance but be careful not to be controlled by the Jews like in the EU

We need closer alliance desperately and rejection of degeneracy and liberalism that is forced on us by (((West)))

This

Your a sickly white, a Slavic "white"
As if you lived in a basement all your life

>you didn't just take some random pic and post it as your arm
nice try poo in loo

polish-lithuanian commonwealth was pretty ok, sadly ukrainians never joined as third party and were only used for the land and peasants
then again lithuanians aren't slavic

Western Slavs are white. East Slavs are mongols and South Slavs are Turks.

How many brown Poles have you seen?

maybe serbs and croats would be up to creating something like a yuge-slovak republik or smth

fyi turks didn't really reach us, since we are the northernmost of the southern slavs

Today's paper brah
SMASH THE ARYAN

my ex went to study to Poland. Is it a good country? I mean in tearms of education and future prospects. She studies in Lublin Economical university or something.

I blame soros and reigan

Because we are divided culturaly, we just happen to share some genetic markers but our values are different.

mi6 dont let us
R A R E

We don't have a problem with you right now. Albos are a bigger problem to us.

They are too poor and weak for that.

This.

>hurr all Slavs are one nation vodka und gopniks I'm an americunt I live solely to serve jewish overlords but let me tell you how world is like xD

kill yourself OP might as well ask why Asians or Africans don't have an union the cirklejerking is a germanic phenomenon other people fucking hate each other instead of pretending they are brothers just because they live next to each other go prep your wife's bull and neck yourself immediately afterwards you fucking shill with your retarded ''e-everyone should just group together and leave behind their culture'' soviet/Germanistan tier logic why won't you fucking create a union with Congo since you're already a nigger or have one with Canada because since you both speak english clearly you should be the same country.

Same question to you -->

rare

R A R E
A
R
E

You have internet ?

For Poles maybe xD Lithuanians were treated like subhuman shit in that relationship and they viciously hate us for it to this day.

Also, protip, not much has changed. Just look how the average Pole treats Ukrainian immigrants now (over a million of them and rising).

Mind that, all of you here, this is one of the most prevailing traits of slavs: the moment any of them feel they're in charge now, they start booting and stomping down all the others.

Because of kike divide et impera.

What cunt is this

that's not true, lithuanian nobility were offered more or less equal rights like szlachta, peasants were fucked everywhere, but ukrainians never even got that, we treated them badly and cossacks never got the recognition lithuanian counterparts got

yeah, more or less, the poorland meme is pretty much just that, in big cities the standard of living is not far from western europe

Talks were held at Azov battalion HQ last year about an intermarium at least a small one between baltics x black sea by the leading fringe nationalists from Ukraine, Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Poland.

Would the west support the idea of an Intermarium of the buffer zone nations?

Thoughts on this?

holy shit.
do you even know how corrupt our sysetm is? it's been 20 yeras so fucking corrupt that we literrally sold our republic to everyone else. we have like 9parties all for refugees but are flipping all at once against it because elections soon. our finance minister is a jew, another one leaked emails to subvert media for in refugees, our national tv is complete muslim subverted, our schools are educing muslims, fin minister wants soros university in prague... wow op. literally kys. no-one is sane world would go into any union with us.

> what is CIS

ukrainas fucked over croats 2 times with junk planes and other military gear so...no
olso poland thinks he is germany od eastern eu .....

there are so many fucked up things going on. it's fucking insane that we still have borders.. absolute destruction of all and everything..

If the Slavs and their brothers live in the country, the country is white.

Oh, poor ukrainians... who took down functioning (even if corrupt) government for false promises of wealth from uncle soros and now they dont even want to fight for their own country.

Also second part is true for pretty much any state/nation.

Why do you guys assume that corruption is exclusive to eastern european or slav or 3rd world countries? OP is from usa, thats like no1 corruption power in world, they even legalized it and made corrupting of politicians honest job.

what corruption? I lobbied the policeman 50$ to let me go

>How many brown Poles have you seen?

not assuming anything. i am just saying that going to slav union is BS because poland nor hungary, and even slovakia are on the same page, so free movement/trade zone is impossible..

lol we already have free trade as all three are within EU - impossibru

Does she have Polish heritage? A lot of Poles were deported into USSR during ww2 and communism.

>education
not the greatest uni, Lublin is rather not a big city

>future prospects
well, if you compare us to the Western Europe.. then yea, we V4 group has the brightest future out of the whole EU

jak se más, kamarada?

jesus poland. start eating kebab, need more of those neurons.

>your pic

A bit ironic question in combination with a girl from a fucking ex-alliance country you're asking about

>not evil empire
What do you think EU is?

jesus czechia-man, it's totally impossible to freely move from polan to hungary through your country because of your idiocy

>slav union
>hungary
>neurons
kek