Auburnfags report in

LIVE STREAM
auburn.edu/webcams/

To anyone who may be considering organizing a counter-protest, consider these simple guidelines.

DOS AND DON'TS FOR AUBURN RALLY

1) Do NOT incite violence, you'll do more damage taking pics of Antifa beating up bystanders than you will cracking skulls and kicking ass.
2) Do NOT come armed. Be prepared to defend yourselves and others IF FORCED, bring defensive implements IF YOU MUST, but do NOT under ANY circumstances bring weapons.
3) Do NOT come dressed like stomcunts or tacticool fags. Bring safety/sporting gear if you have it, but don't look like you came dressed for a riot.
4) Do NOT talk to press about stupid alt-right shit or memes, stay on-message.
5) Do NOT cause damage to the campus or the downtown area.

1) DO wear Auburn colors to the rally - dark blue and orange
2) DO act civil and composed - there must be a stark contrast between you and the Antifa hooligans
3) DO take lots of pics and vids so you can report any Antifa to police/university.
4) DO talk to press about the importance of defending speech, ESPECIALLY unpopular speech, on college campuses.
5) DO stay after the rally to help clean up damage caused by Antifa. Bring trashbags for litter, medkits to help with bystander injuries.

War Eagle

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/juliareinstein
auburn.edu/webcams/
auburn.edu
nytimes.com/2017/04/18/opinion/richard-spencers-right-to-speak-at-auburn.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Antifas stickers are being found around campus

>Still unsure if I should go to this
>Live a few hours away

Might go to get a pic with Spencer. Doesn't afraid of anything, pretty cool guy

Jewfeed is there twitter.com/juliareinstein

>juliareistein
>stein
Fuck

go and fight off some antifa fags for me user

Btw any other anons out there ripping the anti nazi signs down becareful. Some supposedly have razers on the back.

>LIVE STREAM
>no student center green space cam
surprised they dont have on there

So the plan from last night was that we meet up at Toomers right?

Time?

>you may not agree with us, but we want you to be safe

fucking classy

which webcams should be interestings ?

Nigger you didn't even read that fucking sign did you

ignore OP.
bring weapons and a designated cameraman.

capture on camera every antifa who attacks somebody and then kill them in defense of another

ROLL MOTHERFUCKIN TIDE!

Sup faggots.

What time's this shit start? I'm planning on getting real comfy while I watch the livestream.

I like like 4.5 hours away. I have to take care of my dad because of some medical issues he's having. I had plans on going though.

good question.

Id like to cozy up with some hot cocoa and watch the action as well

Naa that one was sent to me by a nigger. I didn't touch it.

maybe you should try reading things occasionally

>auburn.edu/webcams/
this

5 to 5:30 i think protests start at 6.

Will you fuck off, I can't tell if you're a shill or just the usual mental midget Bama fan but either way you add nothing to the thread.

I hate spencer but I hate antifa far more. Jewish funded violence is far worse than Jewish psyop pied piper fags any day, although if I had my way they'd all get the gas

I've got to say, the fact that there are any left-leaning stickers on campus has me not wanting my kid from ever attending Auburn.
I can't believe communist shit like this has any kind of foothold in the South.
It is unbelievable that this degenerate behavior has been allowed to fester at Auburn.

If the president of the university wants to salvage any shreds of reputation at that school he'd better ask the Governor of Alabama to bring in the National Guard to settle this shit before it starts.
Only needs to looks at the example of the University of Missouri. They allowed those BLM protests to happen over that deplorable criminal Michael Brown and now their rate of incoming freshman has dropped significantly. If Auburn allows this riot to occur, many parents aren't going to send their kids there.

This antifa group is not operating under the protections given to orderly and peaceful protests. They are attempting to start a riot in order to bring about anarchy. That is a treasonous act. The sentence for treason is death.

I hope Alabama's government has the balls to do what is right and kill every last one of these terrorist agitators. They are invading from Atlanta and the routes are known. Once they pass the state line I hope a drone is used to destroy the buses. Failing that I hope every last person in those buses is shot first in the gut then twice in the head by the National Guard.

I can't wait for the next four years when the movement grows. Leftist will be 3 times for triggered for every year that passes.

I did read it. It is anti antifa. By the white student union. I was just sharing.

>auburn.edu
5-6 UTC-6
cant wait

>I hate spencer
Why?

What time zone is this?

I'd be surprised if the people putting up the stickers even go to Auburn.

I live a few hours away. Should I go? Why does Alabama have antifa faggots?

utc-6

central

I loath the day they come to the Midwest

>inb4 chicago antifa
Im talking about the real Midwest

Yes, please.

If the government doesn't do their job in protecting the community from these communist invaders then the populace will have to protect themselves.

Nice pasta

>I live a few hours away. Should I go?
Yes.

>Why does Alabama have antifa faggots?
Because anti-Whites have permeated our society.

So how exactly will Richard Spencer be present if he is not officially speaking? Is he just going to be standing outside and shouting on a megaphone or what?

To any Alabama fans:

This is not a school pride pissing contest. This has the potential to be something very real and very awful.

This is a state wide issue, this is not the trees, this is not a football game.

If you come here to troll, fine. Everyone loves the AL.com comments section. But remember, this is your state too.

The Antifa are hardcore, left-wing retards whose opinions change by the day.

They want everything related to American identity to go away. They want everything they are told is unsafe to go away. They want everything they deem as racist to go away.

What falls under all three categories? The "plantation" system of college football.

This is not about Auburn fans or Alabama fans, this is about Americans who aren't goddamn shameful, cowardly communists who want to piss away their way of life for a genderqueer antiracist Jihad.

This is about us, all of us. Jokes are fine, this is a Mongolian tennis newsletter forum. Whatever. But please, please fucking remember that.

Football is a thing for a time of leisure, and this is not a time of leisure.

t. '08 Auburn grad, who was there in your town 6 years ago after the April 27th storms helping clean up, as well as Birmingham and St. Clair County.

It'll be 1AM your local time.

When are you gonna stop being tolerance fags and just beat the shit out of them?

Alabama really doesn't even have antifa. It just these losers coming from Atlanta.

>So how exactly will Richard Spencer be present if he is not officially speaking?
He's showing up anyways and will attempt to speak to the crowd from what I understand.

>Is he just going to be standing outside and shouting on a megaphone or what?
Pretty much.

Alabama doesn't really even have Antifa. They're all from Atlanta and those faggots are majorly impotent. They just spraypaint shit and walk down the street talking shit.

Still doesn't make me feel as this is the right climate to send my kid.

Can't believe we live in an America where communist are allowed to walk the streets unchallenged by law enforcement or the military. How is the government not aware of this threat?

>spencer
>le controlled opposition meme
wew is this just the current year way of saying you don't like spencer?

>Alabama really doesn't even have antifa. It just these losers coming from Atlanta.
>Alabama doesn't really even have Antifa. They're all from Atlanta and those faggots are majorly impotent. They just spraypaint shit and walk down the street talking shit.
Probably. But they're still coming. Suffer not the anti-Whites to live.

If those faggots knew every time they showed their Jewish noses that they'd get those noses broken they wouldn't express their anti-White beliefs in public.

I was just avin' a giggle m8, I don't have a dog in this race - I went to the University of Texas.

Sorry to shit up your thread but I couldn't help it, I visited Alabama (Mobile) last year and you guys are vicious to oneanother. Good luck on your thing.

the midwest is a shit hole

Roll tide bitches. I hope there is a big riot and it costs you recruits. We are beat the holy fuck out of you yet again this year, btw you low brow cocksuckers.

How long?

>How is the government not aware of this threat?
The government is more afraid of being called racist than they are of arresting anti-Whites destroying this country.

Even the NYT supports him speaking:

nytimes.com/2017/04/18/opinion/richard-spencers-right-to-speak-at-auburn.html

Who let the nigger in here?

Maybe but as far as niggers and antifa go we're pretty good compared to other parts of the country

You can't just go there and start beating the shit out of antifa. Bad PR. There's no doubt they'll start something, especially after Berkeley. They have to draw first blood.

Should be good though, I'll be watching.

Nigger alert. Get this man out of here and tested for aids

> Au fan calling anyone a nigger
We all know Auburn is the white trash and nigger school, Bama fans are the middle and upper class

>watching niggerball
>caring about niggerball

I'm 5 hours away and have no car. Looks like y'all are on your own SECbros

Why has this terrible bullshit advice been posted twice today.

Why would pol/ users want to identify themselves to the police/antifa or anyone by wearing colours.

Faggy antifa post

Newsflash - The media is on their side. Why worry about PR now?

>You can't just go there and start beating the shit out of antifa.
They should. This is a war for the existence of the White race. Antifa wants the White race extinct.

>Bad PR.
The jewish media will give them bad PR regardless of what happens.

I have a feeling alabama antifa isnt going to be all that motivated

theyll probably try to avoid violence

both school has literally the exact same demographic

that being said, Go Dawgs

I can tell you arent from here. Keep it that way.

Ignore him, he's low-tier and very typical.

Auburn is consistently ranked as one of the most conservative universities in the country. Some theater major or more likely a burnout from Cloverdale an hour away put up stickers to get a reaction. There won't be a Berkeley type protest because it would be twenty thousand conservative students versus twenty LARPers. The Auburn police aren't going to look the other way as the Berkeley police did. Leftists trying to incite violence will find themselves as a guest of the Lee County jail. No judge is going to let them off easy either. It's a conservative university in a conservative town in a conservative state.

Are there even that many of them in Alabama or are they going to be able to truck them in from elsewhere?

>Au fan
Err.. what? Check my flag, Jose.

No, but you can wait for provocation or ff them

I disagree, Alabama football culture is more congenial. Auburn fans are fanatics and take things too far.

>bring pops

>Leftists trying to incite violence will find themselves as a guest of the Lee County jail.
Unless there's a liberal or even a RINO somewhere in the chain of authority that orders them to stand down.

Arresting?
We've gone past the need for arrest. This is time for rolling out the tanks and killing commies. I know the military has the ability to jam cellular tower...Hell just cut the power...and send out a signal that will fry everyone's phones so they can record shit. Then the National Guard needs to clean up...kill every last one of those fuckers.

This isn't Commifornia, this is my home, and I'll be damned if some commies invade my home without some Red Dawn shit going down.

Fucking nuke Atlanta if you have to. Drone strikes, MOAB, something. We've got commies running around openly if the street.

Just got this email

Thats exactly my reasoning.

there cant be that many antifa in alabama, especially when compared to a place like berekely, so what are the chances we'll have another berkeley happening?

not that great.

Lol dude he can't see.

ive got friends that go to both and ive been to both campuses as well. all of them are upper-middle class fratstars/sorostitutes that couldn't get into Georgia. They both love their football, bama has tons more bandwagoners, auburn feels more like a family. Lets be honest though, rednecks are aplenty across the whole SEC

kek.
go back to Au

>The government is more afraid of being called racist
Auburn is in Lee County. Guess which Lee it is named after.

happening. auburn admin board is scared as fuck.

That looks like Christopher Lee dude.

everybody start tweeting richard spencer telling him you want to see him there.

I dont want this potential riot to fizzle

we need him to be there for maximum violence to occur.

I bet you took that video in class at AU

>This is time for rolling out the tanks and killing commies.
Correct. We're in a race war for the survival of the White race race and most people are worried about scuffles like this that in the end accomplish nothing.

>Auburn is in Lee County. Guess which Lee it is named after.
And I'm surprised it hasn't had its name changed yet.
Doesn't change the fact that there are anti-Whites (aka leftists and Democrats) in positions of government that can influence how the police react.

>everybody start tweeting richard spencer telling him you want to see him there.
He's already going. This is happening. How big has yet to be seen.

>tfw the Yella Fella starts handing pressure-treated 2x4s to the Farmhouse boys.

When is this shit starting? I want to watch antifa get BTFO again.

tweet at richard spencer.

make sure he knows you want to see him there.

he needs to be there to maximize the potential happenings

Theater majors at a cow college? That's the damn problem.

We don't need actors. We need engineers, ag scientists, and veterinarians. Fuck liberal arts. That's the teachings of the jew. That shit is degenerate.

FOUND A CASHE OF BATS, BIKE LOCKS, SIGNS, BANDANNAS AND SHARPENED STICKS
WILL REPORT BACK LATER AFTER REPORTING TO CAMPUS POLICE

That would be both politically and socially a suicidal decision. It's not the type of place that suffers liberals gladly.

Well the idea is it's a speaking event. It's not a Gangs of New York style street brawl on paper. It might evolve into one. Like someone just linked, even the NYT supports Richard's right to speak there. Our guys need to appear as an audience and security.
I'm all for RaHoWa and lighting this powder keg, I think if this event is played smart it will be a step in the right direction.
They might get bussed in but like you said in another post there probably won't be as many as in Berkeley. If anything it's a good show of force against them. If there are so few that they can be ignored then Richard just has an audience.
>ff them
Cheeky.

Good lad.

>you have to love cuckball in order to be from alabama

uh-huh

Take picture

>eyes brown

get off my board

gamecocks superior at basketball lads"

Spencer originally planned to speak at 7pm, and the antifa fliers say to meet at the green space at 4pm, so not for at least another 4 hours.