Sikhs are incompatable with the West

>We're good Americans! We just refuse to assimilate to your culture and won't go back home! xDD
>oy vey I was called a terrorist once by someone! I swear it's true. Luckily I'm sooooo peaceful I didn't let it get to me
>Don't confuse us with Muslims, we're not terrorists ;)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182
>BASED Sikhs, amirite pedes? MAGA!!
>just ignore that only 7% of Sikhs voted for Trump

Who else hates Sikhs?

>Drumpfkikes will defend them because LE BASED peaceful SIKHS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=bZ9mIDfNbSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only you, kid.

sikhs should be considered as one of the worst and most hostile trojan horses

>>Drumpfkikes will defend them because LE BASED peaceful SIKH

i thought liberals liked respecting all cultures and peoples?

So why are you making fun of trump supporters who respect sikhs yet you're calling all of them terrorists / horrible people?

Why do you get angry at trump supporters who say the same about muslims the same you're saying about sikhs?

Double standards / hypocrisy much?

Unless this is a slide thread.

Unwrap that rag on your head and put it good use around your neck.

The reason why Sihks are based in the UK is because near 90% of them have grandparents who fought for us in WW2.

Also, they're in proximity to muslims, which means they hate muslims.

Maybe your Sihks are less based because they're just generic brown economic immigrants.

Lol, not a muslim or a sikh, but funny how you assumed that.

stay irrelevant, emucuck

Here here.

I've never had problems with sikhs at all. I've found them more agreeable than hindus and Muslims when it comes to the brown man.

they are extremely nepotistic, refuse to assimilate and stuff 15 people in a house.. canada has not benefited from sikh immigration whatsoever

>because they're just generic brown economic immigrants.
Eh, yeah probably. There's a few in the military. Like some notable ones who aren't in combat roles and wanted to keep their hair and they got to but only because they're medics. The ones who are infantry or in the navy respect the uniform and shave because of gas mask requirements.

not to mention they are ugly as shit, sikhs have killed more canadians in terrorist attacks than every other group combined. the deadliest airplane attack was done by sikhs before 9/11.

Canada and the US sikh population date back from the days of the Raj. They left india because they hated British rule.

British sikhs came to Britain through the army therefore there is an underlying loyalty among the older generation that has spread to the younger.

>but goy their refusal to assimilate and wear the uniform is based!

Walk into a sikh owned dealership, restaurant, etc. and see if they hire one single white man. They don't, yet they sue our governments to wear their stupid ass towel.

Wrong. Virtually all of our sikh immigrants in both countries came in the last few decades.

They are third world scum of the earth no different than the other muds.

In the case of leafs they're necessary. Sihks infiltrate the military and try to gear it against Islam. Without them you'd go full islamic out of your own stupidity.

Look up Ghadar Party for the origins of Canadian and American Sikh culture.

What a stupid ass comment. The few sikhs we have like our defense minister were desk jockey reservists.

They disrespect our uniform and our society. They stuff 15 people in a house to avoid paying their fair share of property taxes for education/etc. and then turn around the sue our government for not allowing them to wear their towel. Sikh immigration absolutely destroyed Surrey, BC turning it into a third world wasteland within a generation and a half. Surrey was one of the best cities in Canada in 1960. Now it's the crime and gang capital of the west. All of them need to be deported.

Search Sikhs gangs Canada. They run the heroin trade on the west coast. Their largest street gang is called "fresh off the boat".

What I am trying to say is that if a Sikh comes from the punjab to Canada they will join the sikh community already there which was founded on anti British sentiment. Same for the USA.

Britain on the other hand is different because of the reason why the initial Sikhs arrived.

The very few who don't skirt taxes and actually somewhat assimilate won't hire or promote anyone who isn't a sikh. They're perhaps even worse than the kikes in the nepotism department.

Surrey, Brampton, etc. Whenever sikhs move in the white man flees and their cities become giant money pits for the rest of the province. I fucking hate this "i'm not a racist because muh sikhs bro" civic nationalism garbage. Sikhs are shit immigrants and need to go back back along with the rest of the third world.

>irrelevant
Whats your relevance again? Oh that's right the head of the Kike hydra. Keep fighting those wars for schlomo amerikike. Reminder that when talking with American posters you have a 1-2 chance of them being non-white.

You need to swear an oath to the Queen to become a citizen of Canada, you're not wrong that these sikhs say the oath and then immediately support Canadian republicanism. This isn't limited to sikhs either, the entire third world doesn't give a shit about things like the white mans citizenship oaths.

Thing is, sikhs will never be as much of a problem as muslims because their religion is not based on agressive expansion and duty of conversion or subjugation of non-believers.
A foreign community that does not integrate and stays self-segregated will always bring some issues (the "model minority" of chinese causes a lot of shit once you dig up, it's just better covered and self-contained) but thus far the only one that tried to fully impose itself over any host is muslims due to their beliefs.
also, each and every act of violence or terrorism caused by sikhs you will find is directed towards muslims because sikhism has always been a response of resistence towards islam, and the situation, and the situation in Kashmere sure doesn't help

I'm glad that Sup Forums is getting over its T_D-tier "based sikh bro" phase.

>refusal
In 3 cases out of all. It's not a pattern. There a few hundred in the Army and Navy who do abide. The 3 in non-combat roles are given special permissions, as are jews who want to wear yamakahs and Catholics who wear the beads around their arms.

I've been to indian restaurants with white staff present to wait tables and cook. If poo only hires poo, why should I care though? A white man can open up his restaurant and only hire whites through background checks and no one would cry about an italian restaurant with italian staff. No one cares that spics only hire spics. It just seems like a non-issue.

It's the kike vs muslim argument. Is it better if they fight with swords and make a public declaration of war, or is it better if they subvert and corrupt the society that let them in with open arms?

I believe the intermarriage rate between sikhs and whites is virtually zero. The physical repulsion whites have for sikhs is almost as strong as the mandate from their community that they don't intermarry. How is this sustainable, most Canadians never would have voted for mass third world immigration but virtually nobody would have voted for fifth columns that have no intention to assimilate.

White Canadians/Americans/Europeans/Australians are mad as fucking hell. We were sold a false bill of goods that we didn't even know we were buying. Same with the rest of the west. If I was a sikh i'd just go home before it all boils over.

Third world bottom of the barrel brown immigration has been overwhelmingly negative. You need to go home. The white man will not tolerate fifth columns inside their nations they will be removed sooner than later.

where the fuck did the "sikhs are bro tier" meme come from anyway? used to see that shit posted all the time.

People that don't want to be racist so they just hate on whatever group the jewish press doesn't like at the moment.

The problem is all third world immigration, not just muslims.

>You need to go home
I don't even speak Italian. I was born here and raised speaking English and taught some russia and german by pals in Detroit. Why would anyone born into a country they didn't have choice of being born into have to "go back" when they didn't ask for it either? If you don't like the laws implemented then go and petition a change for it. Just spouting off on Sup Forums won't get something done.

>This leaf getting angry as if he has a country left to begin with.

I didn't say they were perfect, but at least they have the proper mindset in regards to Muslims which the leaf population lacks entirely.

>t. Buttmad abbo without any relevance on the world stage

lol!

170k posts here yesterday. The most popular youth comment platform on the internet outside of the social media networks I believe.

Sikhs don't bother anyone, they are like the Chinese around here, they keep to themselves, run their own business and don't cause any trouble.

Rather have them then some other groups of people.

You just hate whatever group your Jewish ruling class wants you to hate. You go on about the muslims while I watch your 45,000,000 niggers turn one city after another into the third world.

The entire third world is the problem. They need to go home.

If they're Sikh why don't they go see a doctor?

Oh that's right, they can't. American healthcare.

Sup Forums attracts more shills than anything, especially now with norks threatening to nuke us. If people went about saying the things they found out abut from Sup Forums they'd be seen as retards who can't hide their powerlevel by citing infowars, nor function in normal society. Same reason why niggers don't go looking for a fight alone, they hunt in packs unless their armed. Unless you got a group to fall back to, you're just going to end up looking like some idiot.

They run the heroin trade on our west coast, refuse to hire or promote anyone but sikhs, contract their own and skirt taxes, stuff 15 people in a house to avoid paying their fair share of education taxes, sue our government to wear their towel, etc.

Search Sikh gangs Canada on google or YouTube.

>their
Fuck, they're*.

They are bro tier

Sup Forums has called alex jones a kike puppet since it was created

We got 14,000,000+ views on one copy of with open gates. /nsg/ has got 2,000,000+ views on their propaganda videos in the last year.

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

>Leaf
>Racist and Paranoid
notsuprised.tiff

Sikhs and Chinese are both cancer, especially the Chinese

They won't vote for white interests. That is hurting

Send warrior poets here, please, Cletus.

Mr Singh is always welcome.

Same shit in the UK. You guys aren't considered British/Canadian in 95% of the country and you're only tolerated in the few multicult million dollar human birdcage tax slave cities.

What people don't understand is that we never voted for this and many people are getting extremely angry. After a few lost elections due to mass immigration tipping the scales people will give up on democracy. Already in the west some 40% of the electorate doesn't vote for any party and only a tiny sliver of youth actively wish to preserve it.

>7%

woah really makes the brain tingle

Sikhs have played on the fact that they are not muslims, that's it.
They didn't fight for us, they fought for freedom, we were the allied forces.
The local Sikh shopkeeper near me sold cigs and glue to ten year olds
They are not special.

And what good is a view with no one to practice it? Most outsiders see Sup Forums as Sup Forums but worse, and most posters on Sup Forums are retards who think by citing an outdated source means they're right. The majority platform for /natsoc/ threads is teens who want to rebel against conventional teachings against Nazis just to be contrarian. If people take Sup Forums seriously all the time they'd end up nervous wrecks who think they're redpilled when they don't even realize the hypocrisy they contribute to daily.

You're polluting our board though. I don't get it.

>our board
>implying
Nice meme.

I'm stealing that Pepe btw.

20,000,000+ views on Hitler speeches in the last two years. This scares the Jew.

Sup Forums has single handedly revived the 3th reich in anglo youth culture. No doubt that's why you'e here.

>why was Sup Forums created
You forgot this was an imageboard. You fool no one.

why is leafposting still a thing

why can these gooks not just stay away from the internet

Chinks need to go home too.

I wouldn't mind a community of Sihks. Make sure you stay in your neighborhood though.

I've been here since /new/ got canned and replaced with this board because I didn't like Sup Forums and now I spent most of time on Sup Forums or /wsg/. I come back every now and then, today mainly to find out if that cleveland nigger died yet.

Well, most of my time on Sup Forums on those boards anyway. Sup Forums on 8ch can get pretty good.

They're like Muslims, they act based until they're the majority then they rape your daughters.

>they fought for freedom
m8, they were in bumfuck India, they didn't give a shit about the Germans either time.

Sihks in the UK are comprised of India's upper-castes, they owed their status to us, and hence fought gladly.

I was talking to a Sikh girl earlier and she's just a fucking money loving slut. Nothing impressed the bitch and then I found out she burned the coal so I said fuck it.

Weren't the Sikhs an offshoot Hindu thing formed to be an army against Muslims?

wtf?

sikhs, at least in the UK, are based as fuck

they despise muslims and integrate fully

52% sikhs voted Leave

>sikhs are based
youtube.com/watch?v=bZ9mIDfNbSo

Sikhs only hire their own and assimilate with their own. Trust me, I know this shit first hand.

95% of them are proud to be British, hell of a lot more than some other groups

Sikhs in the UK are more patriotic then whites

This is how a Sikh would attend these gay little American Anitfa rallies.

they are NOT british and never willbe
civic nationalism is one step away from multiculturalism

right

but literally nobody said sikh's aren't british

this triggers the stormfag

skeets are braptier

They're great, i always see them in town wearing clean suits with their wifes. Unlike seeing a dirty paki with coke stains on their shit white dress gown things they wear and disgusting beard.