Eating at (((restaurants))) that serve food you have no heritage-based connection to

>eating at (((restaurants))) that serve food you have no heritage-based connection to

wow you must not be socially awkward at all

So you exclusively eat McDonald's and other (((fast food)))

>implying

I like the Vietnamese and Thai place near me, the people are really nice, the food is fantastic and authentic. And don't skimp out like the Chinks and Nips. They're family run too, one of the girls told me that if I tipped it was just paying extra for no reason.

Are you Vietnamese or Thai?

Good chink food is the only redeeming factor of the Chinese real estate invasion here.

that's a good akari

Shame about the text though

what's so bad about that?
Greek food is awesome

Are you Greek?

McDonald's is actually based on Berber maghreb Mediterranean food. Ronald MacDonald is an African.
The cultural appropriation never stops with you white people
>pic related
Not only do you steal their food then you dress them up as a jiggaboo clown

What's wrong with that?

Are you autistic?

You have to admit it's a good idea to not support foreign food. Eating foreign food is the first step to thinking immigration is good and open borders are fantastic.

Eat your own national food people. Don't be pathetic pigs and loser foodies who have nothing else in life to live for.

let me just enjoy my bread fucking sandwich then faggot

fucking om nom nom at least i'm not bothering op anymore with cultural appropriation

>You have to admit it's a good idea to not support foreign food
i'd avoid the obvious mistakes like kebab and indian stores. sushi and korean is good, chinese is hit and miss

fuck you I'll eat as much cajun food as I want

A U T I S M

So I'm just supposed to eat fast food or some shit? Fuck that Mexican food or at least Tex mex is good, Chinese food is good, Greek food is good there's a lot of good stuff I'm not going to stop eating

>Implying I should tolerate spruitjes, stampot en pannenkoeken the rest of my life.

Choke on a burger

Italian food is too good.

>b-but muh east asians
>m-muh model minority is ok because I'm a closet degenerate who wants to racemix with mongoloids
I hate nu-Sup Forums

Sup bitch