Antifa will be in Auburn Alabama tonight to protest

Antifa will be in Auburn Alabama tonight to protest.
I'm bringing my body armor, Kevlar, and gas mask. Who wants to join me in cracking some snowflake skulls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YCZJi3Z0ihQ
pscp.tv/RichardBSpencer/1gqGvqjMXpaKB
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

antifa in alabama?

Do they want to die that bad?

Hell yeah I'll be there in 30

They're pretty fucking stupid, but I don't mind helping them reach their goal...

It's at some cancelled Richard Spencer appearance at a University. He's decided to turn up anyway and thus antifa and black cock follow suit.

HI agent smith. Sup Forums is a board of peace. If you must instigate violence please try r/anarchism It's full of violent retards. It's more your speed.

whats her name again?

OOGA BOOGA CHIMPOUT TIEM MAH NIGGUH BIX NOOD

By the way. I'll have firearms in the trunk of the car in case it gets too violent.
If they start blocking streets and assaulting people, I will allow others to utilize my equipment.

We need to be prepared for them to ramp up the violence after their humiliation last week.

>Alabama
Pls no, look I really don't want kids to be killed for believing their stupid liberal beliefs.

There will be a shootout, screen shot this.
Guess they were too scared to come to TN, they wouldn't even make it to Nashville.

It's ok, they are communists

Hairy McSlut Cakes.

these are staged events by the feds.
the leaders of each group are feds larping as antifa or Nazis.
you will most probably do something illegal and there are a dozen of cameras recording you in beautiful HD.

Many confederate battle flags will be waiving.

why aren't you faggots bringing guns
you keep telling me "us tough conservatives can't be hurt by antifa cause we're the ones with guns lol" but they keep beating the shit out of you and you can't do anything about it.
where are your fucking guns, tough guys?

How many antifa are there actually in Alabama? Probably not many unless they are being bussed in specifically for this event.

Low information voter spotted...

Better dead than red, senpai.

like those /k/fags that thought 'being assaulted' means you can shoot people at a protest? The ones in jail?

somebody should organize with Spencer, use him as bait, and them ambush the antifa block with old roman war tactics, and Napoleonic strategy.

DEUS VULT

you're posting in a fed thread

Sasquatch Crotch

Nah man.
I'm ready to go blow for blow. The moment the molotovs break out, I'm getting my toys out.
If I hear gunshots, I'll return fire.
And no I'm not some shitstain fatass gun humper. I did my ten in the army. I know my weapons...

Leaf spotted...

because dealing with murder charges and having our lives ruined to the court of public opinion over what equivalates to pointless modern LARP sessions simply isn't worth it.

is your jimmies rustled?
You know its true that's why
southern trash i'll chain you up with your niggers

They got fucked because they recorded themselves talking about going there to shoot people. I don't think the court cared for the fact it was just memeing

Then why do you faggots constantly resort to the "CONSERVATIVES RULE CAUSE WE HAVE GUNS LOL THEY CAN'T HURT US" argument?

Commies aren't people, it's merely pest control.

Is Ann Coulter's Berkeley experience going to be bigger than Lauren Southern's? I'm not expecting much from this protest tonight due to it being in Alabama, honestly.

I'm ready...

951 Warwick Ave Apt C1
Thousand Oaks CA 91360
[email protected]
(805) 379-8721
DOB February 19, 1997 (age 20)
Really good at burglary, hoping I don't have to kill anyone to rob this bitch blind.

Implying these little college kid fist fights are worth starting civil war 2.0 over. fuck off.

Because it's true. If it comes down to it they can't beat us. These riots will probably grow and escalate, id say I'm the next year or two you might see fire arms being used though. Especially since antifa had escalated to the point of using bike locks, bricks and m80s. That shit won't fly long in the US.

Remember, antifa is not new to Sup Forumsacks, but they are new to most americans.

Well, /OurGuys/ showed up at Berkeley.

They probably realize they need to leave their hugbox or else lose face.

No doubt they'll have an enriching experience.

>expects to beat antifa fucking shits
>can't post a proper upright pic

we are doomed

Be careful

They will escalate violence to recover from the humiliation they received the other day.

Nice to see you burgers still have the balls to fight back against the red menace at least.

capping this post so that if anyone gets seriously injured you will be investigated by the FBI

Yes it can happen, yes it has happened before. Thanks.

youre not gonna do shit faggot

Fucking red button nipple faggot, I know that in your little asian cartoons your self insert protagonists kill people willy nilly to prove that they're badasses, but in real life killing someone is a very serious decision.

Eh. Rotation lock. My bad.
Btw, my wife is Bulgarian...
Зaдник.

Just wait for them to get violent. If someone tries to pepper spray you in Alabama, you can shoot them.

>If it comes down to it
So what's your breaking point? Where's the line drawn? They're already robbing banks, burning down buildings, cracking skulls, spilling blood on the streets. And your police do nothing whatsoever to stop them. Sounds like you're setting yourselves up to die the death of a thousand cuts. They're getting more and more emboldened and you guys just sit around quivering and pretending you're safe cause g-guns. Eventually these people are going to pick up arms themselves and they're going to have a lot more experience than you at hands-on organized terror strikes and guerilla warfare. Don't believe violent psychos like these won't do it just because m-muh lefties hate guns argument.

>Alabama
Play this at their shitty little protest.
youtube.com/watch?v=YCZJi3Z0ihQ

I fucking lol'd! AHAHAHAHA

Good luck in the fight

unironic leaf genocide when

See

If only more man like you would live in Germany.
t. based saxon

GOING THERE 2 KNOCK SUM WHITE BOIS OUT. I'LL BE WEARING A LONG SLEEVED BLACK SHIRT WITH DREADS AND A BLACK FLAG AROUND MY FACE. I DARE A WHITE BOI TO FUCK WITH ME!!!!

Who dis?

>'m bringing my body armor, Kevlar, and gas mask. Who wants to join me in cracking some snowflake skulls?
No need, the police will have that all taken care of. This isn't Berkeley. Look at the pics of Antifa in Huntington Beach, then multiply that by everything you know about Dixie

I live 10 hours away. Purge the xenos, for me and for the Emperor !

>Someone's being childish and retarded.
>The best way to fight it is to also be childish and retarded.

Wew lad.
They look like morons, and so will you.

Oh my god if that's American LARP European ones are a thousand times better.

>PR shill yet again

Yeah, if we don't do anything we get our asses kicked and look pathetic. That's truly the winning optics. Fuck off, normies back the strong horse.

Roll tide bitches.

Бблaгoдapя fucker.
Drink some paкя for me...

daily reminder that the cops have a vested interest in inciting violence because it gives them leverage to request more powers.

Pubacabra

I can see the news headline already.
>Online hate group Sup Forums plans violence against beaceful antifa
With caps of this exact thread.

>Antifa will be in Auburn Alabama tonight to protest.
What the fuck. Do they want to die?

Fucking Leaf. Go blow your boyfriend or something.

pretty much. everybody has to use gigantic over the top foam covered weapons, not just because they don't wanna get hurt, but because if you get caught outside with anything resembling a real weapon in a public park, they're sending in SWAT.

Will many turn up to protect Spencer? He isnt that popular even amongst the right (unless I'm mistaken).

>My penis is small and I'm insecure.

Enjoy your fagfest.

SPENCERS PERISCOPE
SPENCERS PERISCOPE
SPENCERS PERISCOPE
pscp.tv/RichardBSpencer/1gqGvqjMXpaKB

Just remember commies aren't people

>I really don't want kids to be killed for believing their stupid liberal beliefs.
Too bad

Have antifa even said they're coming?
They normally advertise where they're going all over social media trying to increase their numbers.
I've seen nothing that suggest they will turn up

I don't know where the line is, but it's far from some limp twisted faggots protesting.

Don't you have a class to prepare for?

>They got fucked because they recorded themselves talking about going there to shoot people

This. Shows intent to cause a disturbance, premeditation for the attempted murder, etc.

If they had only said they wanted to counter-protest in the video (or not recorded one at all), they would have gotten off scott free.

>Don't you have a class to prepare for?
Whenever I see fat weebs post shit like this it just screams "I don't have a real argument, I give up". Thanks for conceding the point to me.

Mary Hinge

Make sure to forward it to the cyber police.

>Shills from other threads advised you to not bring any weapons
BRING WEAPONS
>dont kill anybody, but you will definitely want to cave their faces in a little
>bringing just your fists wont be enough
>Look out for fellow /ourguys/, dont let antifa pull individuals into their mob
>have goggles and milk for mace, helmets for bike lock faggots
add more advice for anons that will be going

He's popular enough with the AmRen/NPI crowd, and he's prepared for this in advance. This is the Extreme Right's Berkeley, hopefully it'll be even more one-sided.

There was talk of busing in from Atlanta. Regardless, there will be several on campus groups protesting there.

Now you're just being a faggot. I answered your initial question. If you've got a tl;dr I'll answer whatever else you asked.

You didn't make a point, and it wasn't a concession. Antifa is a joke, dude. They got shredded in Berkeley and they're going to get shredded here.

>Antifa in Alabama
Hahahaha

I made dis.

I was bored.

I'll be there. Make sure to bring firearms for self-defense. Especially ones that can't be tied to you, that way you can just toss them if you use them. Anybody else bringing their firearms?

>BRING WEAPONS
Lol you're the shill, you think there's a single police department in Alabama that would tolerate this antifa shit? Berkeley, California is one of literally four cities in America where that kind of street-fighting could happen

Does someone have the vid of the Trump supporter infiltrating into Antifa and fishing for their opinions?

They will probably light another smoke bomb downwind and blame the Nazis. Btw have they ever used Molotovs ?

Pic is based Gaul not Germanbro

remember to shoot a trump supporter to make it seem like antifa drew first blood

>shredded
Uh huh. "Shredded", when you guys circle back here to cry in your hugbox threads trying to find the big meanie who beat up your poor friend with a bike lock. Wow, I'm sure they're really shaking from that savage retreat you showed them. Oh wait, there was one manlet that punched a girl.

Don't forget to bring a helmet over there. Roll safe, user.

Isn't Alabama a hick state? I'd've thought any SJW types would be a very small minority and radical commies even less so

Now you're just shitposting.

I have to work at Olive Garden in Opelika tonight, but if I'm done wage slaving I will defend kek and that dumbass tree at toomers corner

Hopefully the good old boys will rip them one.