Sweden, Fuck Yeah! American protestors BTFO!

This is what it looks like when Swedes chimp out (march at 1m14s). Are they really the masterrace?

2017-04-17 march for ... ? Don't speak börk.

youtube.com/watch?v=mSLmr9BcwB8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kmadJe1G_3c
getvidnow.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sorry for the lame nipple-twisting headline, but that's what you've got to do to get attention on Sup Forums. I thought it was impressive, how organized and disciplined they were. Thanks to @PaulinaForslund.

did somebody snip their ties? why are their neckties so short?

They're tucked into their shirts. This prevents the ties from being ruined when anti-facists start bleeding.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THEY'RE NOT IN STEP WHEN THEY MARCH

What is the march about exactly?

swede user pls translate

just being edgy stormweenies waving flags with runes most of em dont even understand

Tielets. When will they learn?

Finally a swede thread not about prepping the bull, and swedes are nowhere to be found.

Those clips are from last year, and it was against jewish global finance and our treasonous politicians.
They plan a march again this May 1st, and this video was basically directed to the police force and asking them if they really signed up to silence political dissent instead of chasing real criminals.

Ah thanks man. Google translate said it was 'for the cops' but I didn't understand what it meant - /posted/ for the cops, I take it.
Anyway, I'm impressed at their organization, their 'clear face' (no masks), and that there are several middle-aged men among them. Respectable, the lot.

Yeah, they are good guys. They've been around for a long time now and are very well organized.

>no hair
>no women
bunch of homo agents

>green flag
>literally muzzie flag
all I see is autism.

All this will do is allow the police to track and map out who these people are and what networks they belong. Deny them any right to bear arms or any other high ranking job because they for some reason can't get a security clearance.

>implying long haired femfags go to marches
>wanting your women out there on the streets

>hurr durr we can't use green because of muslims
A lot of nationalistic organisations use green.

>good goyim, stay indoors, don't you dare fight against Jewish globalism

Funny because true.

>Are they really the masterrace?
Why does Sup Forums fall for dated pseudo science?

Why don't you stop cussing so much. It speaks to low breeding and endears you to no one.

I prefer my right to have firearms and a job than going out and being put on a list and lose both. Even Ben Shapiro said it the best, if you want to change something, just be a cuck until you're in a position with actual power, then you can slowly reveal your powerlevel.

>XD based controlled opposition
>let's larp as nazis to stop islamization
>LMAO XD so edgy

this scares the inbred kike rat

ok nice, da gleder jeg meg til du når din "powerlevel".

based mormons praise jesus

I don't have any plans on going into politics, I dislike politics. But I'm guessing these people want to.

SWEDEN NO!!!

ynkelig passivt.

Will I see you in Falun, fellow Swedes?

ikke hvis man har det godt

Are you retarded? You always tuck your tie in if theres a chance someone might grab it and throttle you with it, or if your working with machinery that could drag it in. What age are you/have you ever worked?

"Reserved for race traitors"

Mormon chimpout

Communists came to disrupt a Nordic Resistance Movement demostration in Stockholm last winter
They threw snowballs and bengal fireworks

I promise you this:
seventy percent of those men are practising homosexuals.

HOL UP

How's Erdogan going for you, roach?

As opposed to you, doing nothing.

>posting false flag incarnate
>(((Benjamin Shapiro)))
>>>/plebbit/

URSVENSKT BARBARI
Eng sub

youtube.com/watch?v=kmadJe1G_3c

Don't be angry with me
I am a closet homosexual.
Pls give Asylum

You have a keen eye for that sort of thing, do you turk?

GET THE FUCKING BOOTS

For Christ sake

It's so incredibly simple

why did does nobody ever think of it

If you want a fascist movement to succeed, there's only 1 element you need

1 thing, nothing more.

That is: a great fashy outfit with long military leather boots with steel feet that make a big sound when marching.

that is the formula.

you can create a fascist army of men exceeding 50 000 and do a coup

that is all

why do stupid people don't understand this

you can win with aesthetics, you can win the minds of the masses.

GALEN JÄVLA

2 guys in our country literally lost their weapon permit because they were in one of these demonstrations

>I am a closet homosexual.

Herro :^)

Oy fucking vey.

How the fuck is that possible

Sure, come while we're open

K memeth.

Fatso
Skinhead

Who would follow that

Welcome to France.
A lot of stuff is unavailable on YouTube.

I need a Swedish BF.

the world is waiting for this sweden.
for now it's a cuck nation.

>this will sure show we aren't nazis XD how dare fake news call us that >:(
>now Swedes will listen to us XD
>this will sure get us elected XD XD XD
>Sweden no!
>libshits btfo

Now I understand why sweden is this way

He's right, you know

I have little respect for TRS, Spencer, and their supporters. They feel like they are just in it for the money and fame. Nordfront on the other hand always felt like the real deal. Godspeed and the best of luck to you, Nords.

who cares sweden is gonna collapse anyways, might as well let them know what they're going to get

What is their plan? Elections? Then they going to wait until end of times.

>I need a Swedish BF.

Swedes and Danes are the most handsome guys in the world

>once the most liberalminded states ever
>now literally on the level of Angola
Also what the fuck, Italy and Australia

These Nordfront guys are amazing, I love their aesthetics

Jealous as fuck that we dont have anything near as good as these guys here in Pozmany

SHUT IT DOWN

About 99.9% of the videos linked on Sup Forums are forbidden in France. Daily reminder France is the second most censoring country on jewtube and the first in the WORLD on jewbook.

Literally a dictature. fuck my shit up senpai.

For YouTube it's quite easy to bypass it actually.

Just go down the page and choose an uncensored country (USA is good) and you'll be able to access the videos.

"this video is not available in your country" I'm sorry what the fuck

And? When/if SHTF, weapon permits won't mean jack shit. Neither do they at the moment unless you live in an insecure building in close proximity to our (((new countrymen))). What matters for a nationalist (or any other "threat to society", for that matter) is building organized activism breaking down the barriers of thought policing; having a few people high up here and there won't help if there are no grunts in the streets with little/nothing to lose ready to punish any paper-pusher trying to get rid of them. See that clip of a leftie getting rekt after desecrating the Nordic Cross? A few more incidents like that and it won't be a popular move for weaklings who wish to say "hey look at me I'm so brave". And don't bring up prison; prison in Scandieland is a fucking hotel-chain.

Obviously, things are still too cushy here for enough people to simply throw their careers away, but if a great war breaks out again without simply eradicating humanity, we might see another wave of Freikorps-like organizations rising up across Europa once more.

tl;dr
Have fun chasing your career but don't shit on people willing to drop theirs for something they believe in.

i suppose the people in charge know that it doesnt take much to make people start tossing dominos into moving

You want to bring in the other half of the population, nitwit

Pic related, I want a crew like this. I live near DC, decent demo and fight territory, but JewSA is too cucked to find enough uncucked whites left to organize enough against the throngs of scummy ANTIFA

fuck yeah good to know there are still people will spine in Sweden!
im rooting for you svens!

thank for the tip l'ami

exactly, especially in France where it's so obvious the jewish mafia is ruling over than they start to be ashamed of being that powerful.

That is YouTube that is blocking you. Why they block you? Who knows, but stop uploading to YouTube.

what, having hair is now marxist? why are all of them fucking bald?

Try:
getvidnow.com/

Immortals/Unsterblichkeit flash-demos

>That is YouTube that is blocking you.
Actually it's request from the French govt to YouTube to block the access of some videos.

And by "some", I mean a lot.

YouTube doesn't do much for/against it either way. It would've been vid.me and the exact same thing would be happening.

At least with youtube I can easily chance the country locale and view the video, they don't IP ban.

Don't you know? Those evil nazis literally gassed 87% of Poland's population, so now their rotten rhetoric is banned for ever.

Imagine if Pilsudski had only lived for a few more years.. WW2 could have been a war between the nations of central Europa and the reds instead.

The problem is not that video couldn't be downloaded, but how do you know what is blocked unless you get direct link.

Request or no request, government didn't decide that this specific video got blocked, they don't have time for this shit. Request is still just a request, YouTube is blocking people. There are billion video sites that don't do that, why are you so determined to use YouTube? You will never get rid of niggers if you can't even stop using YouTube.

what does the arrow represent?

Not all, but long hair gets pulled in a fight easily. It's one of the easiest things for ANTIFA thugs to grab at and hurts when it's scalped out

If you want to go all out there are even more extreme measures, like putting lubricant on your ears mixed with lotion to make it not shine as much. That way if they try to grab ears or your neck their hands will slip. Also put lube on the end of sticks you poke at them, they'll grab it and get their hands lubed up and be unable to grab most things unless they wipe down, giving you an edge

skyrim belongs to the nords.

Nordic State When?

>Request is still just a request, YouTube is blocking people.

wat did he mean by this ?

They even banned Styx

>government didn't decide that this specific video got blocked
Yes they did.

> they don't have time for this shit
Yes they do. They have whole "cyberpolice brigade" that are there to "prevent accessing content on the Internet that promotes hate, crime against humanity, terrorism and pedophilia".

They're paid with my taxes btw.

> why are you so determined to use YouTube?
Me particularly, I don't give a fuck, like I said, I have to made two clicks to change the country I am in and youtube allows me to watch the video.

>They even banned Styx
It's different for Styx, the channel is banned, but not the videos.

When will we kick out the Eternal anglo pesting our people?

true true, you're right

It's not an arrow, it's a rune

is that a asian girl?